NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Other Consoles Have No Games

Now that i've got your attention, lets have a look at how stacked the end of the year is for PS4/Xbox One gamers.

This is by no means a final list. There are probably loads of downloadable games i've missed off ( just stuck to retail titles ) and there may be a few surprise releases before the year is out.

Which games will be day one for you? What are you looking forward to the most? Which games have yet to convince you to buy them?

17th July

God of War 3 Remastered (PS4)

4th August

Rare Replay (Xbox One)

25th August

Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)

28th August

Until Dawn (PS4)

1st September

Metal Gear Solid V (Multiformat)

4th September

Mad Max (Multiformat)

11th September

Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

15th September

Destiny: Taken King (Multiformat)

Forza 6 (Xbox One)

18th September

Mighty No.9 (Multiformat)

24th September

FIFA 16(Multiformat)

9th October

Disgaea 5 (PS4)

Uncharted Collection (PS4)

13th October

Rainbow Six Siege (Multiformat)

16th October

Tales of Zestria (PS4)

Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4)

23rd October

Assassins Creed Syndicate (Multiformat)

27th October

Halo 5 (Xbox One)

6th November

Call of Duty:Black Ops 3 (Multiformat)

10th November

Rise of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One)

11th November

Fallout 4 (Multiformat)

20th November

Star Wars: Battlefront (Multiformat)

1st December

Just Cause 3 (Multiformat)

Edited by jayseven
Replaced AC:S video with English version (was French)

Out of that list I have the following pre-ordered...

Rare Replay

Metal Gear Solid V

Uncharted Collection

Tales of Zestiria

Halo 5

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Star Wars: Battlefront

This is more than enough for me on top of my current backlog. : peace:

Day One:

MGS V

Uncharted Collection

Tales of Zestiria

Fallout 4

Maybe:

God of War 3 Remaster

Mighty No.9

Rise of the Tomb Raider (This would have been Day One but I'm not sure I am keeping my Xbox One)

Rainbow Six: Siege

I'll also be importing Persona 5 if it sticks to its 2015 US release. Also assuming No Man's Sky comes out this year then that will also be a Day One purchase.

Uncharted Collection and Just Cause 3 are my only dead cert day 1 purchases from that list. Do want to check out Tearaway as well, but seeing as it clashes with Super Mario Maker will get it at a later date.

Other day 1 buys for me this year (I hope ;)) are The Tomorrow Children and Yakuza 5 on PS3.

How about you @Hero\-of\-Time? I imagine most of those titles will be heading your way. :hehe:

Battlefront and Until Dawn for me. And I'm hoping the new rumours of an August release for No Man's Sky are true :D

Already have preordered Fallout 4. Everything else is a whenever I get around to it. Though likely Day 1 for MGS as well.

Gears I'll get on PC, and maybe preorder Tales of Zestria on PC as well, comes with Tales of Symphonia HD.

Mad Max and Just Cause intrigue me too but will be sale purchases more likely.

and maybe preorder Tales of Zestria on PC as well, comes with Tales of Symphonia HD.

If enough other people preorder it does

Oh Crap thats a lot of games i'm buying!

already got Battlefront, MGS and Fallout pre-ordered but theres the Uncharted Collection and others i'm going to want

July

God of War 3 Remastered

August

Until Dawn

September

Mad Max

FIFA 16

October

Uncharted Collection

Rainbow Six Siege

November

Looking at that list, I think I might have to hold off buying some of these and have them for Christmas instead.

Too many games!

Dat lack of variety.

(jokes)

Seriously though, the amount of content there is ridiculous. I still have Arkham Knight and Bloodborne to get through!

I'm going for Just Cause, Battlefront and AC, and then maybe Halo 5 or No Man's Sky depending in which console I end up buying.

If enough other people preorder it does

Ahh, that award tier thing. Didn't realize that was what it was.

Ahh, that award tier thing. Didn't realize that was what it was.

Yeah. They've already hit the first reward though so I expect they'll make it. I plan to preorder once they get closer to the third. If it didn't look like they'd make it then I'd rather buy on PS4.

Out of the list there, I'll most likely be getting:

Until Dawn

Tearaway Unfolded

FIFA16

Uncharted Collection

Fallout 4

Star Wars Battlefront

There's also the likes of Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, which is out August 11th and Invisible, Inc.

Looking at that list, I doubt I'll be able to get them all on release date. Hmm. :blank:

Now that i've got your attention, lets have a look at how stacked the end of the year is for PS4/Xbox One gamers.

To be honest, when you said "the other consoles", I thought you meant Wii U and Xbox One :p

Will probably get Star Wars Battlefront, Fallout 4 and Rainbow Six Siege. Also tempted to try the Uncharted trilogy, never played them before.

Day 1 buy

Until Dawn

Tales of Zestria

Just Cause 3

Not yet convinced

Dragon Quest Heroes

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Would have bought Rise of the Tomb Raider if I had/wanted a Xbone.

Looking forward to Just Cause 3 the most.

Edited by Tales

It's Metal Gear Solid V, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Uncharted Collection and Fallout 4. I'm probably interested in Tearaway, but it can wait for a bit as i'll have more than enough to keep me going.

Also in August, i'm probably getting the Dishonored remastered collection as well. And the latest NBA title as well

Maybe the Taken King expansion as well, but Bungie need to convince me it's worth it or put a good deal on.

The only one that's a definite is Fallout 4 (already preordered). The rest I'll wait and see what the reviews say.

Seeing as I don't even have a PS4 yet, I feel I should probably work through the back catalogue before considering new games.

How about you @Hero\-of\-Time? I imagine most of those titles will be heading your way. :hehe:

Day 1 games are...

Metal Gear Solid V

Uncharted Collection

FIFA 16 ( for the N-E league & banter )

Star Wars Battlefront

Dragon Quest Heroes

Halo 5, Gears of War and Rare Replay will be day 1 if I get another Xbox One. The problem is, I dunno if I want to splash the cash on one again, just for a handful of games. I've actually got Rare Replay preordered, despite not having the console. :D

Rainbow Six Siege depends on who else buys it and Tearaway I will pick up once I'm done with Mario Maker.

Not gonna lie. I'm half tempted to pick up Rare Replay, despite not actually owning a Xbone!

The value there is insane! Let's just hope that they don't mess up the ports.

Not gonna lie. I'm half tempted to pick up Rare Replay, despite not actually owning a Xbone!

The value there is insane! Let's just hope that they don't mess up the ports.

I'm most excited at the prospect of being able to play a perfect port of Knight Lore!

:D

:love:

Gears of War Ultimate Eddition and Tales of Zestiria are also coming to the PC.

Anyway, Tales of Zestiria, Battlefront, and Fallout 4 are probably all day one purchases for me. With Just Cause 3, I'll wait to find out what the PC port is like, and with Assassin's Creed 2015, I'll probably wait for the first sale. I'm also looking forward to the Beyond Earth expansion.

Criminal to discount June which happened to have the best games the whole year. Playing FFXIV. : peace:

Crazy thing is the list is just a fraction of stuff.

To be honest, when you said "the other consoles", I thought you meant Wii U and Xbox One

Yeah thats what i thought after all the 'Iwata and Phil care about you' after e3 :p

: peace: