NEurope
Jonnas

Ace Attorney Mafia 1.1 - Sign-ups

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

(After that fateful day of October 14th, we had successfully caught the mafia, a small group of people manipulating court proceedings to their own ends)

(Three lawyers, one prosecutor, and one detective. They all played their cards well, but the environment we set up for them was overwhelming, and justice prevailed in the end. Those five people were now awaiting their own trial)

(The following weekend, young prosecutor Jacques Portsman threw a party at his house to celebrate the victory. Some told him it was too early to celebrate, but the truth is, we did need to relax and unwind)

(But what actually happened was...)

----------------

...that I'm running a small mafia game :heh:

First of all, let's make something clear about the theme: If you aren't familiar with the Ace Attorney series, that's cool, this game is taking place in an alternate universe of sorts where all the characters exist simultaneously, where only superficial similarities remain. So, it should be fun for everyone.

As for the game itself, like the name implies, it will be something short and fast-paced. I'm thinking 24 hour days, and 12 hour nights to send the targets, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm aiming for around 12 players, but I'll see what I can do to accommodate more folk.

Shout outs to @Sprout, @Fierce_LiNk and @Marcamillian for giving me inspiration, and the "push" I needed to get this started (and to @Dannyboy-the-Dane, who may or may not be willing to make a grand return, maybe?)

Who would like to play this one-shot? :)

Signed up (14)

-Cube

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-mr-paul

-Sprout

-Marcamillian

-The Peeps

-Sméagol

-DuD

-Rummy

-Diageo

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Dedede

-Sheikah

Edited by Jonnas

I could very well be persuaded to participate! My only worry is that I'm fairly busy this summer ...

Ah, fuck it, sign me up! :D

HeyPal.png

Didn't think this would end up happening, heh. I'm not sure if I'd be a great player (I seem to have a track record of becoming inactive in your mafias...), but if it's an Ace Attorney mafia, maybe I won't be useless! If you need the numbers then I'll give it a go, Your Honour, sir!

Also @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane, you might want to read page 17 of the Let's talk about this place thread if you haven't already, pal.

Yep yep. Better dust off my wig.

ITS COURTING TIME!

also a law themed mafia may occur

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I modded a game, but it's been even longer since I've actually played one. I'm in.

That said though.. 12 hour nightphases will just make a lot of people miss the deadline (and makes for akward day-nightcycles).. 24 hours should be the minimum for any phase.

That said though.. 12 hour nightphases will just make a lot of people miss the deadline (and makes for akward day-nightcycles).. 24 hours should be the minimum for any phase.

I'm thinking you might be right. I'm not even sure if I could keep the 12-hour deadline, but with 24 hours for both, it would be easier to keep a schedule.

Either way, this is always subject to change, and might depend on the number of players.

Yep yep count me in and I'll see if I can round any other stragglers up for you!

HeyPal.png

Didn't think this would end up happening, heh. I'm not sure if I'd be a great player (I seem to have a track record of becoming inactive in your mafias...), but if it's an Ace Attorney mafia, maybe I won't be useless! If you need the numbers then I'll give it a go, Your Honour, sir!

Also @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane, you might want to read page 17 of the Let's talk about this place thread if you haven't already, pal.

Sprout, you truly are a genius. I'd forgotten just how brilliant your mafia posts are, especially the Ace Attorney-themed ones. I demand you be a part of this game!

(I actually ended up reading that entire thread. A very interesting read.)

Okay, I wanted to get at least 12 people, but I guess we'll have to do it with 10.

I'll try to get the game started tomorrow. The sign-ups are open until then.

Okay, I wanted to get at least 12 people, but I guess we'll have to do it with 10.

I'll try to get the game started tomorrow. The sign-ups are open until then.

ive tried to tell dedede magnus peterson yvonne and the arbitor, so they may appear, ill let them know deadlines tmw tho.

Edited by Rummy

Okay, something unexpected came up, and I probably won't be able to start this today. Still gonna do it this week, though.