NEurope
Serebii

Miiverse redesign is July 29

I'm still getting the old one. Did they not change the design for the web version?

I'm still getting the old one. Did they not change the design for the web version?

Go to your profile and communities.

Yeah, I can see them. For some reason I was under the impression the whole thing was getting an overhaul.

Initially a bit weird, but I can deal with the changes.

Be interesting to see what form Miiverse takes on NX, especially if it loses the gamepad. I think it's one of the big innovations this gen, especially the way it's integrated into the games, so I'd be sad to see it gimped on NX.

Be interesting to see what form Miiverse takes on NX, especially if it loses the gamepad. I think it's one of the big innovations this gen, especially the way it's integrated into the games, so I'd be sad to see it gimped on NX.

You'll probably be able to use the handheld NX.

I don't get the hate for the redesign, it's pretty much the same, it now you can see more posts at once in the boards, and you can save screenshots for a later date. What is there to hate?

I also think miiverse has been one of the best things to come from the Wii u, but yeah, it badly needs mobile support. If it was a proper social network it could be incredible.

I quite like it myself, it's much more neatly organised now and people who need help can get it more easily now, without being buried under a sea of picture posts :)

I think I should start using this a bit more. I have wrote a few posts, but just to try it out..... I just don't care, but maybe I should try it a bit more.

I like that there's a screenshot album, I've saved screens of a few emblems I made on CoD:BO2 it's good for things like that which you might want to keep on show.

Okay. So I wanted to make a general opinion post about smash bros. how the hell do I do that? There's the play journal, which you can't seem to post from within the community boards, but have to go to it from user acid the or activity feed, and it seems to be locked to using the screenshot you're paused on.

How do I make a general comment about the game? Also, is every game like this? Can you not go on a community board and make a random post, give a random opinion?

The new discussion board doesn't seem to have random thoughts.... What have they done?

About them in-game posts not counting towards the total of 30 posts a day. Yeah, that's wrong because they do. I took 3 screenshots and shared them whilst playing Smash Brothers, and my post total went down 3 to 27.

Web based just got a massive overhaul

Just logged in to check my Mario Maker comments and bam, got hit by a new look for Miiverse.

PlV9glg.jpgAZxf9Wk.jpg

Seems a lot more efficient than the last web Miiverse. Feels more like a social network now

https://miiverse.nintendo.net

This is looking pretty darn smart. Where's my phone app at, Nintendo?