NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Bravo Phube. You going to the game today?

No.... :(:cry:

Had to stop going when my daughter was born (money and circumstances)...

Just as she's now what I consider taking football age, tickets are impossible to get...

I'll have to wait until we're crap again (or they expand the stadium)!

Still buzzing though and we'll be going to the Viccy Park knees up! :bouncy:

My father in law used to get free Leicester City tickets every year to the last home game of the season through his business insurance, but he refused them this year on moral grounds back in February, as he's changing providers and felt he couldn't accept free stuff.

He regrets his decision.

Anyone else watching the Boro match? That is one nasty gash on the players leg. Be hilarious if they throw this away now that they have an extra man over Brighton.

Wow, that pre-match build up was incredible. Spine tingling even watching it on Sky, it must be unreal to actually be there, watching it is such a surreal experience.

Urrgghhh. All that hope just to fuck it up against Villa AGAIN. See you in August, Championship.

Urrgghhh. All that hope just to fuck it up against Villa AGAIN. See you in August, Championship.

I'm glad we could help again, at least we're joining you so we can't be too cocky about sending you down this time.

Fantastic result for Sunderland to come from behind twice and beat Chelsea. A mate of mine is a Sunderland fan so I've been hoping they stay up.

As a Liverpool fan though it will be really sad to see Rafa start the season managing Real Madrid (now in the CL final) to being relegated with Newcastle.

"Leicester City; setting the standards in Premier League celebrations since 2016"

33EFE62800000578-3578668-image-m-106_1462647711069.jpg

Wow. Didn't expected Southampton to do Spurs over. Can Arsenal capitalise on this?

It's gonna be a crazy end to the season, especially with 4th position not being guaranteed a Champions League spot.

It's gonna be a crazy end to the season, especially with 4th position not being guaranteed a Champions League spot.

It is. It's qualification, but it's guaranteed.

I doubt Arsenal will overtake Spurs, they still have a greater goal difference (way better), and they're playing Newcastle next.

It is. It's qualification, but it's guaranteed.

For some reason I was thinking Man City were still in the Champions League. :D

Shame we couldn't get the win today and guarantee 3rd, but it's pretty much assured as we shouldn't lose to Villa! But still confident we can still catch Spurs!

Really need Sunderland not to win in midweek so Newcastle still have something to play for next weekend. If they have survival to fight for, I'm sure they can beat Spurs and we can overtake them into our rightful place above them!

I do think it'd be quite funny for Guardiola to not have Champios League football next season!

Like us :weep:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the West Ham fans tonight. It's a sad sight for the sport. :nono:

Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the West Ham fans tonight. It's a sad sight for the sport. :nono:

It's cringe-worthy from both sides, tbh. We've got no excuse turning up late for a match AGAIN! All of this could have been avoided had we turned up on time.

Still, it's terrible to see. Hope nobody is hurt.

Cracking game of football tonight. West Ham played with real heart and the crowd were amazing. Just a shame that the bus incident happened earlier.

Herrera, Valencia, Blind and Rojo were absolutely terrible tonight. They gave away so many needless fouls, two of which led to goals and were just shite defensively. Van Gaal's game management tonight was crap. Should have closed the game out...

West Ham were miles better than us and it would have been a fucking robbery had we left there with three points. Can't believe we went from gaining three points and potentially fourth place, to then getting nothing at all!

Herrera, Valencia, Blind and Rojo were absolutely terrible tonight. They gave away so many needless fouls, two of which led to goals and were just shite defensively. Van Gaal's game management tonight was crap. Should have closed the game out...

West Ham were miles better than us and it would have been a fucking robbery had we left there with three points. Can't believe we went from gaining three points and potentially fourth place, to then getting nothing at all!

They should have been 2 goals up by the time we scored our second, but after that they didn't play well at all, but we decided to start kicking them around our box, so they just crossed the ball and there it is, with Fellaini not there, we only have one player to jump..... We gave 21 fouls and corners till the 84th minute and most of it stupid fouls.

The second goal was again Blind deactivating the offside trap, he did the same few times this season.

Also, after 2:1 I have expected Lingard to come on for Herrera, so we can keep the ball, as Herrera was more than horrible. He wouldn't do a lot upfront, but we would be better at the back.

Him, Morgan, later Carrick didn't do anything and that against team we actually dominated for three games before this one.

I still can't believe the 2 fouls that led to the goals.....

Third big game this season we bottled. PSV, Wolfsburg and West Ham.

They should have been 2 goals up by the time we scored our second, but after that they didn't play well at all, but we decided to start kicking them around our box, so they just crossed the ball and there it is, with Fellaini not there, we only have one player to jump..... We gave 21 fouls and corners till the 84th minute and most of it stupid fouls.

The second goal was again Blind deactivating the offside trap, he did the same few times this season.

Also, after 2:1 I have expected Lingard to come on for Herrera, so we can keep the ball, as Herrera was more than horrible. He wouldn't do a lot upfront, but we would be better at the back.

Him, Morgan, later Carrick didn't do anything and that against team we actually dominated for three games before this one.

I still can't believe the 2 fouls that led to the goals.....

Third big game this season we bottled. PSV, Wolfsburg and West Ham.

I actually wanted us to play aggressively. But, there's a line between playing that way and giving away stupid fouls. There were too many fouls given away in really great positions for West Ham. It was pretty brainless.

Herrera was the biggest disappointment. One of the worst players on the field. It's so disappointing to see so many players that haven't settled or kicked on by now. :hmm:

I actually wanted us to play aggressively. But, there's a line between playing that way and giving away stupid fouls. There were too many fouls given away in really great positions for West Ham. It was pretty brainless.

Herrera was the biggest disappointment. One of the worst players on the field. It's so disappointing to see so many players that haven't settled or kicked on by now. :hmm:

I also wanted that, but it was clear that we can't as we made to many fouls, stupid fouls.

If there was one thing that shouldn't have been done it was making fouls near our box, but on this night they all forgot how to do it.

No organization, nothing. This wasn't even a van Gaals game....

But on the plus side, Martial is a beast.

Martial is insane. The closest we've got to a Cantona/Ronaldo type player who makes you believe something will happen every time he has the ball. If we can find a way to clone him, then we're sorted!

I'm glad we could help again, at least we're joining you so we can't be too cocky about sending you down this time.

For years I've been patiently waiting for Villa to get relegated. You finally do jt and we go down again too :( Burton Albion away next season though woohooo.