NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Oh this video on sky sports of the Leicester squad at Vardy's house is fucking superb!!!!

If you listen to it without viewing the footage, you'd swear it's a scene from The Walking Dead or something.

Yeah can someone embed Fuch's tweet, it's unreal.

Football, man. Football.

Unlucky to Spurs and their fans. A very hard-fought season and worthy competitors. Even if you were dirty as fuck tonight. :D

That video was amazing, Fuchs was in tears!

Can't wait to hear Ranieri's reaction, I'm sure Sky Sports News will be on the phone to him as soon as his plane lands. I don't think we're going to really be able to comprehend the magnitude of this for a long time - to do it over 38 games is just incredible.

For the supporters who stuck with them when they were at their lowest ebb with relegation to League One in 2008 and for players like Andy King who've been with them since then, it's unbelievable. Well deserved, everyone involved.

How me embarrassing are Chelsea though, with their 15 year history and dirty billions, spending hundreds of millions, and chanting for Leicester.

Oh. My. God! :weep:

Who'd have thought it, not me especially (see first post!)

Best. Sport. EVER!

How me embarrassing are Chelsea though, with their 15 year history and dirty billions, spending hundreds of millions, and chanting for Leicester.

LOOOOOOL snap out of it bro!

That's just banter, it's part of football... don't be bitter Dazzy! ;)

Lost it at this:

"Dad, tell me the story of when Leicester won the league."

"Well son, it all started when Nigel Pearson's son racially abused a Thai hooker."

Lost it at this:

"Dad, tell me the story of when Leicester won the league."

"Well son, it all started when Nigel Pearson's son racially abused a Thai hooker."

'...during an orgy.'

Premier League

1. Liverpool

2. Chelsea

3. Man U

4. Leicester

5. arsenal

6. Man city

Relegation

Norwich

Tottenham

West ham

FA Cup

Man U

League Cup

Tottenham

Champions League

Man city

Top Scorer

Benteke

We can all dream :p Would be an interesting season lol

Barring my obvious Liverpool bias, I wasn't too far away....

Fantastic to see Leicester win the Premier League! Just wow!! So happy that a non-traditional "top 4" team has won the League. Amazing stuff! Who would have predicted this! :D

Its great for the fans who were only watching their club in shitty League 1 only a few seasons ago!

That's just banter, it's part of football... don't be bitter Dazzy! ;)

Cut him some slack, this is the closest Spurs have come in his life time.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Even in the money obsessed Premier League, you can still dream about your club.

For that reason we should all be grateful to Leicester

This might actually be my favourite game of the season. All of the little sub-plots going on. Spurs needing the win to stay in contention, yet hadn't won away at Chelsea for 26 years. The fans being on Leicester's side because of the Spurs/London rivalry. The fans wanting Ranieri, a former Chelsea manager to win the League elsewhere without it hurting Chelsea too much. Hazard scoring the goal to decide the title for the second season in a row, despite having such a poor season. The tackling was fantastically awful, could have been about 5 red cards tonight. At least two big brawls, including the obligatory "shit it getting serious" tunnel incident. Amidst all of this, Spurs were 2-0 up and Chelsea did well to come back to 2-2.

Watching the highlights on Match of the Day and legitimately crying over some the tackles. How there wasn't a single red card is a mystery. It was fantastic drama. More of this, please.

Some of those tackles from Spurs were just awful, they could have been down to 8 men. They could very well have handed us a lifeline to nick second because I'm sure some retrospective bans will be handed out to Dembele and Lamela at least.

Man Utd have spent more in the past two seasons than Leicester in their whole history. Just wow!!

Oh the scenes, well done Leicester. Couldn't watch the match as I was at work tonight but god I'm pleased for them. Sounded like a ferocious London derby. Absolutely fucking mental that they've done it. Very pleased for them.

Congratulations to Leicester, it's unbelievable!

Looks like Spurs might have a few players out for the last day of the season as well!

Ha, so bitter.

Haha, I take it back...

No, have the faith, Chelsea will beat them!

I think If Leicester lose/draw to man u and we beat chelsea. We'll be 3 points behind. And I think Leicester will start shitting their pants and struggle again against Everton and Chelsea!!

Spurs are going to do it, I can feel it!!

I had faith Dazzy! They showed me the reason why I should... unlucky about that feeling of yours though. :p

Cut him some slack, this is the closest Spurs have come in his life time.:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I'm not bitter, just forget how much of a small club with a small mindset they have.

I'm actually not that bothered about last night, although we are the best footballing club in the league, we don't have the right mentality yet and we lost it so spectacularly in the second half we don't deserve it. Playing wise we lose it second half last week too.

We could've gone top against West Ham and produced our worst performance of the season. We could've gone top against Arsenal, outplayed them 2-1 up against 10 men and still bottled it. Not quite there yet in the head.

But, we are the youngest team in the league so it's to be expected - we have the best defense, we'll likely have the best attack, definitely have best goal difference, we have a great manager and some unbelievable young talent who'll stay and just about to get a new stadium. I couldn't be happier with what we have done this year and how strong we'll be next year.

I personally would be more pissed off being a gooner. You should have built a legacy when you moved to the new stadium but you just haven't moved on at all, even though you've had the same manager. In 2 seasons with poch, a young manager, we've moved ahead of you in almost every way. You can laugh at Spurs for not doing it, but you should be more pissed off with yourselves for not doing it this season.

Looking at the league table it seems that Leicester City is the best team in the league. Maybe I should get my eyes checked :p

So, tonight's the night for us. It's time for Guardiola to prove that he is one of the best.