NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Nice to see us helping out Rafa! :D

It's still extremely concerning how often we throw away a lead, especially from 2-0 up :hmm:

I haven't seen Villarreal play this season so I'm hoping they won't punish in the Semi Final of the Europa League!

We may have been shit this season, but I can say with absolute certainty that we have the best goalkeeper in the world.

We may have been shit this season, but I can say with absolute certainty that we have the best goalkeeper in the world.

He's saved your butt soooooo many times this season. Would be interesting to see where you guys would be in the league had he been sold.

Second half of the match has been a lot better than the first. Everton have finally woke up!

He's saved your butt soooooo many times this season. Would be interesting to see where you guys would be in the league had he been sold.

Second half of the match has been a lot better than the first. Everton have finally woke up!

We'd be somewhere around 12th without De Gea. No doubt about it.

Saying that, Jagielka's handball on the line was better than the penalty save. :blank:

Just typical, really. We've not been as good in this second half, not controlling the game as much.

Terrible from Smalling, though. That's a calamity.

Both teams should have scored another goal at this point. There's chances being had left and right here. Someone needs to step up and finish one.

Carrick has been on the wane in this second half. Lingard is running out of energy.

Let's take Fellaini off instead, who has been one of our better players. Hashtag LVG Logic.

Carrick has been on the wane in this second half. Lingard is running out of energy.

Let's take Fellaini off instead, who has been one of our better players. Hashtag LVG Logic.

Yup. Baffling decision. His replacement then instantly gets a yellow card. :D

Yup. Baffling decision. His replacement then instantly gets a yellow card. :D

His subs are the worst. Genuinely awful. He consistently makes the team worse through his changes.

Even game. I thought we'd get a second and look comfortable but we committed that sin of not killing the game off-

MARTIAL!!!

Lukaku cost Everton, he should have had a hat trick but nope, probably one of his worst games when you consider how many shots he had and couldn't get the final touch or shot right. I don't see either Palace or Watford being able to win the final, Van Gaal might just get you some silverware this season.

4-0 to the One Man team!!! :yay:

and to think you didn't want Pearson to be sacked.

This is squeaky bum time now. When you look at Leicester's run in starting from West Ham, Swansea was the only game that looked a banker. I think you've probably got enough points in the bag now to carry you over the line, but this title race has still got some life left in it. Luckily, for you Chelsea have to play Leicester and Spurs and we hate Spurs. I wouldn't be surprised if we rolled over on the last day of the season, if it meant stopping Spurs winning the league.

Fantastic display from your lads.

I find it hilarious that the press were all in a panic and were wondering how you'd cope without Vardy. Have they not been watching you this season? Your guys have proven numerous times that it's a team effort and it's more than a one man show that's gotten you to where you are in the league.

Your move, Spurs.

Amazing. I think they've done it now. Really solid performance there - thought shlupp was quite excellent, from what I saw of the first half. Never did it for me on Football Manager..

I could see them maybe dropping points at United but think they'll win the rest. Plus as Clownferrett says, can't see Chelsea putting in any effort on the final day. Who'd have thought Huth's header in January against us would be so decisive?

It's also crazy how they're en route to winning it in a manner that isn't even particularly exciting. Everyone on here, and everywhere else, seems to have more or less accepted that this totally crazy thing is actually happening!!!

I don't think it's over quite yet. I could see United beating them...maybe. I dunno, we're too inconsistent. In fact, their remaining fixtures are against inconsistent teams. They could win each one 2-0 or lose each one 2-0, you just can't tell. Leicester will approach their remaining fixtures on a game-by-game basis, which is what they've done all season. That's why I think they'll struggle next season because you can't do that with European football, as you have to always look four or five games ahead - but that's for another time.

I want them to do it ahead of Spurs. My head tells me that United will beat them, but they'll then win their remaining fixtures to be crowned Champions. If Spurs were to win it now, it would be devastating.

I doubt Man U will beat them. They've had 7 clean sheets in their last 9 games, and United aren't exactly firing on all cylinders in that department. It may be a 0-0 draw, most likely.

Some exciting PFA facts:

LCFC has spent more on clap banners (since April '15) than on their PFA Player of the Year! :D

The PFA Team of the year cost less than Raheem Sterling! :laughing:

Yep. You'd be nothing with Mahrez.

Williams giving you a goal within 10 minutes is a nice way to calm the nerves I guess...

Spurs need to beat chelsea... I think Leicester will Lose to Man U and Chelsea. But we have to win all our remaining games.... Can't quite see us doing it, but you never know!!

Of course Leicester will lose to Man U and Chelsea! After all, Leicester are relegation candidates and Man U and Chelsea are both top 4.

It's like you haven't watched this season at all!

We're absolutely shite. Travel 6+ hours up to Sunderland on a coach to see Walcott bottle a tackle with a bloke already on the floor.

Wenger doesn't have them motivated anymore.

Of course Leicester will lose to Man U and Chelsea! After all, Leicester are relegation candidates and Man U and Chelsea are both top 4.

It's like you haven't watched this season at all!

Chelsea who have been in amazing form since Hiddink took over? Man U whose results are getting better and right behind arsenal - the team that beat leicester twice?

So what exactly is your point? You think Leicester will beat them both? Win one draw the other? I don't actually know what you think because you're more interested in mocking my opinion rather than expressing your own!

Let's see what happens shall we!

Chelsea who have been in amazing form since Hiddink took over?...

As a Chelsea fan I'd love to say this is the case but it is absolutely not! We've not been losing like we had but we've been drawing aplenty and still playing relatively awfully!

Well I already said that I think Leicester will draw against Man U (See a few posts above). But to add to that, I think they could definitely beat Chelsea. Chelsea are pretty wobbly at the back, and they're strikers aren't exactly shit hot right now. I reckon it'll be 2-0 to Leicester.

To continue my prediction streak, I think Tottenham will lose tonight against West Brom. 7-0.