NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

That Liverpool game was insane. That's a huge result for them against a very good Dortmund team.

Really wish we had Klopp as our manager. Think he'd succeed with the players we have here, especially the youngsters.

Klopp at Liverpool next season.

Guardiola at City.

Conte at Chelsea.

Poch at Spurs after the season they've had.

Leicester will consider themselves invincible and Ranieri will be treated like a God, even if they do end up only finishing second.

Koeman continuing to do good things at Southampton.

Bilic getting West Ham to play excellent football.

Can't say that I'm optimistic about next season, as a United fan. We've really dropped a bollock this year. All seven of those teams have played better than us this season. Seriously hope the club make the right appointment in the summer because if we do stick with Van Gaal, which I'm worried we'll do, I think all of those teams will finish above us next season.

That Liverpool game was insane. That's a huge result for them against a very good Dortmund team.

Really wish we had Klopp as our manager. Think he'd succeed with the players we have here, especially the youngsters.

Klopp at Liverpool next season.

Guardiola at City.

Conte at Chelsea.

Poch at Spurs after the season they've had.

Leicester will consider themselves invincible and Ranieri will be treated like a God, even if they do end up only finishing second.

Koeman continuing to do good things at Southampton.

Bilic getting West Ham to play excellent football.

Can't say that I'm optimistic about next season, as a United fan. We've really dropped a bollock this year. All seven of those teams have played better than us this season. Seriously hope the club make the right appointment in the summer because if we do stick with Van Gaal, which I'm worried we'll do, I think all of those teams will finish above us next season.

You missed Martinez at Everton... no wait... ;)

You missed Martinez at Everton... no wait... ;)

Haha. :D

I like Everton. They're a good club, they've got a great team and I quite like Martinez. But, it hasn't worked for them this year. They've had a huge opportunity to get either into or close to the top four, but they've blown it. They should be in the spot West Ham are in now.

Aguero as my FPL captain was a solid choice, then.

But dammit, why against my own team Sergio?! WHY?!

Whey we won a match! We kept a clean sheet! The results today went exactly our way, even to the extent that it got rid of our goal difference problem against Norwich (for the time being).

Mind we do play Man City on tuesday our bogie team in shit hot form firing on all cylinders. If we get anything from that I'll start believing again. Pellers could you please rest Aguero? Pretty please?

Agueros also wrecking my fantasy team. I have him but didnt captain or triple captain him like EVERYONE ELSE.

Vardy's been sent off. A second yellow for diving. If Leicester don't win this game, that's a huuuuuge boost for Spurs.

Silly move by the player.

Vardy's been sent off. A second yellow for diving. If Leicester don't win this game, that's a huuuuuge boost for Spurs.

Silly move by the player.

While his fall was over the top, there was contact from the West Ham players arm and legs. Saying that, they should have been a man down well before then. How Huth has managed to stay on the pitch is beyond me. Real dirty play by him.

While his fall was over the top, there was contact from the West Ham players arm and legs. Saying that, they should have been a man down well before then. How Huth has managed to stay on the pitch is beyond me. Real dirty play by him.

I missed the Huth incident as I'm trying to keep track of the Bournemouth game too and work at the same time. Dat multitasking. What happened?

I missed the Huth incident as I'm trying to keep track of the Bournemouth game too and work at the same time. Dat multitasking. What happened?

Threw an elbow in the face of one of the West Ham players. Instead of getting a penalty, Leicester went on the counter and scored. Later on he then threw an arm in the face/throat of another player.

Threw an elbow in the face of one of the West Ham players. Instead of getting a penalty, Leicester went on the counter and scored. Later on he then threw an arm in the face/throat of another player.

I missed that in the build up to the goal. Saw the goal, though. Good finish.

2-1 West Ham now. This is the turning point, imo. No Vardy next game either.

I missed that in the build up to the goal. Saw the goal, though. Good finish.

2-1 West Ham now. This is the turning point, imo. No Vardy next game either.

Yup. It's all about Spurs capitalising on this result.

Can't believe that pen wasn't given there! Huth got pulled down. Crazy.

Yup. It's all about Spurs capitalising on this result.

Can't believe that pen wasn't given there! Huth got pulled down. Crazy.

Yeah, no real difference with either penalty.

It does irritate me when players hold the opposition or vice versa during corners and free kicks. Imo, any holding should result in either a penalty or free kick for the other team. Don't know why players continue to do it. Smalling does it and it pisses me off every single time.

Fucking hell. I gasped when the referee blew his whistle there. Fully expected the keeper to save it. 2-2! Crazy.

So, if Spurs win tomorrow, that's a 5 point gap. Still close. Have a feeling this will go down to the last game.

Andy Carroll wot u playing @ m8???? AaAHhhh.

Crazy last 10 minutes there. Crazy refereeing in general/ Hope Swansea can get something against a Vardy-less Leicester.

On that note - @Phube - Okayzaki - is he the weak link? From the games I've watched he seems to have a tendancy to choke / scuff chances. To put it another way, if Leicester sign a better strike partner for Vardy in summer will they be even better? Or is his scurrying / pressing good enough to justify his place?

There was contact because vary threw his legs into his, it was an awful dive from the little vile runt!!

Also, without him i think they could struggle to score next week. Draw that, spurs win them both so 3 points in it with 3 games to play. We have A v Chelsea and Newcastle and H v Southampton. They have A v chelsea and Man u and h v everton. I'd fancy our chances then!

Hope we do, Leicester get outplayed most games, they had 2 shots on target today and no corners. Almost all of their goals are counter attack after defender defend. I know they have to play that way because they're using what they have, they DO have to applauded, it is an incredible story - but by god are they boring to watch and simply aren't that great!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!

You watch us fuck it up tomorrow and end up finishing 4th....

There was contact because vary threw his legs into his, it was an awful dive from the little vile runt!!

Hope we do, Leicester get outplayed most games, they had 2 shots on target today and no corners. Almost all of their goals are counter attack after defender defend. I know they have to play that way because they're using what they have, they DO have to applauded, it is an incredible story - but by god are they boring to watch and simply aren't that great.

That's the salty Spurs fans we all know and love! ;)

Andy Carroll wot u playing @ m8???? AaAHhhh.

Crazy last 10 minutes there. Crazy refereeing in general/ Hope Swansea can get something against a Vardy-less Leicester.

On that note - @Phube - Okayzaki - is he the weak link? From the games I've watched he seems to have a tendancy to choke / scuff chances. To put it another way, if Leicester sign a better strike partner for Vardy in summer will they be even better? Or is his scurrying / pressing good enough to justify his place?

Put it this way, if we had an Ighalo/Deeny we'd be crazy good! But Okazaki does the job of harrying which gives Drinky and Vardy time/space to do their thing.

Haha. True though.

And you really wouldn't be crazy good; you have. Staggeringly limited squad that is playing at absolute peak performance. Do you genuinely think you'll do as well as next season? I'm pretty sure you'll get back to normal and battle relegation.

Where are all the gooners? Quiet....

@Mr\-Paul still think you'll finish above Spurs :) You're going to owe me a beer!

I was confident but we're really trying our hardest to let you finish above us! Bad results today, wanted a Leicester win as there's no chance of the title for us, but they seemingly want to give you a chance too! Need Stoke to do us a favour tomorrow (and an injury to Harry Kane would make me happy too!), if you win tomorrow it's probably unlikely we'll catch you. Our game against Man City will be the important one that probably decides where we'll finish.

Didn't see the match today but it was the same old story by the looks of it. Just fed up of this season, we've been crap for the whole of 2016. I don't feel safe unless we're 3-0 up! I'm a fan of Wenger but I do wonder if it's time for a change as this squad we have really should be bettering Spurs and Leicester. Will be interesting to see how many changes to our squad this summer there will be.

I'm honestly finally losing patience with Wenger, this match once again proved that we are incapable of killing off a game, there are glaring flaws that have consistently been neglected, he's got one season left and 2 transfer windows to solve them or Wenger should bow out with good grace when his contract is up.

There's only 4 points between United and Arsenal. Considering that we've played shite all season, I find that remarkable.

There's only 4 points between United and Arsenal. Considering that we've played shite all season, I find that remarkable.

So have Arsenal.

The only good thing about Rangers winning the Old Firm yesterday is that there's actually a good reason for Ronny Deila to be sacked now. He's been dreadful since day one. His team doesn't know what to do, have absolutely no ideas and play terrible football.

So have Arsenal.

Really? As bad as United? I don't believe that for a second. We've looked dire in about 95% of games this season, without exaggeration.

Spurs are looking good. Starting to think they'll get the better of Leicester.