NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

I thought the Arsenal Vs Tottenham game was good viewing, at least from a neutral point of view. I though Spurs wanted it more in the first half but Arsenal looked the more hungry in the second. A draw seemed like a fair result.

Vardy has more goals than we have points! Haha

We're shambolic this season! I just don't see us turning it around anytime soon with the way we're playing.

Vardy has more goals than we have points! Haha

We're shambolic this season! I just don't see us turning it around anytime soon with the way we're playing.

I'm honestly baffled by it ( Chelseas form, not Vardys :D ) and can't really pin it down to anything.

Do you think its Jose? The team? Both?

We were shit today. Scraped that point. Although I'm not sure that says a lot about Tottenham, who were at full tilt and we were well below par.

Played terribly and probably still should've won the game if Giroud had buried either of his brilliant chances.

Played terribly and probably still should've won the game if Giroud had buried either of his brilliant chances.

The one that hit the bar I can let slide. The other is bread and butter, it's what Giroud is best at. Shocking miss.

We're out the relegation zone. WOOO!!

How's everyones fantasy teams getting on? Anyone planning on bringing Sergio Aguero back if he's well?

COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!

WOOT, QUALIFIED FOR EURO 2016!!!!!

Beat Bosnia 2-0 tonight, 3-1 on Agg

That playoff overall went far better than I feared when we drew Bosnia!

Can't wait for next summers tournament, and with 3 of the 4 GB nations in too should be a good tournament, shame Scotland didnt qualify, would have been awesome to have a tourney will all of us there.

Think this will be teh first tournament with the Full Island of Ireland competing with both Northern Ireland and now the Republic of Ireland getting in.

BRING ON EURO2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did concede the first goal from a horrible given penalty (that was never a penalty), but Irish (who I have to say are bad, we are just worse) deserved to go through, as we didn't create anything.

Edited by Kounan

Think this will be teh first tournament with the Full Island of Ireland competing with both Northern Ireland and now the Republic of Ireland getting in.

Yeh.. pretty awesome :yay:

Yeh.. pretty awesome :yay:

They have both done brilliantly to qualify! For the ROI that was a tough play-off game against a decent team. It's all lining up to be an exciting tournament and about time we had more of our home nations qualifying together.

COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!

WOOT, QUALIFIED FOR EURO 2016!!!!!

Beat Bosnia 2-0 tonight, 3-1 on Agg

That playoff overall went far better than I feared when we drew Bosnia!

Can't wait for next summers tournament, and with 3 of the 4 GB nations in too should be a good tournament, shame Scotland didnt qualify, would have been awesome to have a tourney will all of us there.

Well done.

I still can't believe you guys qualified even though we got the better results against you.

Oh my word, what a season!

Loving that you guys are top. Its great to have a different team in the mix. Obviously I wish we were top though. :D

Can't believe how well we played tonight. We were on another level compared to Man City, especially in the first half.

It's mental how crazy this season is. This is why this is the best league in the world by an absolute stretch.

Spurs win tomorrow then it's going to be great!

Leicesters real test is now - Man U, man city, Liverpool Chelsea and Spurs all coming up. Plus some tricky away games.

Fantastic performance and well deserved result for Liverpool today.

What a strange team we are, lose at home to Palace, then batter Man City away.

Respect to Leicester as well for the run they're on.

It's mental how crazy this season is. This is why this is the best league in the world by an absolute stretch.

Spurs win tomorrow then it's going to be great!

Leicesters real test is now - Man U, man city, Liverpool Chelsea and Spurs all coming up. Plus some tricky away games.

It's a shame we'll hit Liverpool and Chelsea out of their slumps...

Funnily enough Man U don't worry me in the slightest (well until they batter us next week!), they just seem so slow compared with us. Well stingiest defence vs the most prolific attack! Interesting times!

It's a shame we'll hit Liverpool and Chelsea out of their slumps...

Funnily enough Man U don't worry me in the slightest (well until they batter us next week!), they just seem so slow compared with us. Well stingiest defence vs the most prolific attack! Interesting times!

I wouldn't a tight win at home to Norwich is out of their slump, we'll natter them for y0u next week to keep them vulnerable :)

I think you can win next week tool Man U are so lucky, they look so poor but scraping results. Think they could struggle quite regularly this season.

Exciting times though!

I thought the football that we played yesterday was great. Herrera going off injured though was a blow and we didn't play as well after that. Lingard is playing well and I'm glad to see him starting games. He needs to bag some goals now to repay the manager's faith.

The only thing missing from our game now are goals, which just so happens to be the most important part. I believe they will come. Defensively, we look tight. Smalling is probably the best centre-back in the country best on form. The midfield looks tight, too. We're passing the ball around and keeping possession better than I've ever seen us do. We just need to finish off our chances and be more clinical. We can't afford to play the football we do and not take our chances because we'll end up drawing too many games if teams just sit back and defend.

Leicester are looking fantastic and are playing great football. We need more teams like that in this league, teams who are willing to give everybody a great game. Unfortunately, I see Bournemouth in the same way but without the killer instinct up front. What a difference having a quality centre-forward can make.

Tottenham are pretty good aren't they?

If you're lucky you could come second to the mighty Leicester! :p

I watched Tottenham and United play on the first day of the season as wasn't at all impressed by either at the time.. but they're doing alright, unfortunately :heh:

Having trouble tempering my expectations lately. Loving watching us atm. Nice to be winning a few games by more than one goal too!

Great to see Moose kicking back into gear for the first time in a while. Dare I say we have a dishy looking december coming up too? Not to mention target practice for Harry next weekend..

COYS

I watched Tottenham and United play on the first day of the season as wasn't at all impressed by either at the time.. but they're doing alright, unfortunately :heh:

The difference though is that Spurs look decent and are enjoyable to watch, whereas Man U aren't.

Useless bastards what I witness tonight at Bramall Lane. They're not fit to wear the shirt. A waste of space, the fucking lot of them.

I've come home with a cold aswell, ffs