NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

I think Man City have won it even earlier than they did last season!

United have bought a man in exchange for lots of money. I'm going to admit that I know absolutely fuck all about this guy. Excited, but also nervous. Jose is here now, so I hope he really does the business here.

I don't think you're the only one to know nothing about him. Exciting buy for Man Utd. He's a young defender and clearly very highly rated by Mourinho.

Will we be having a Euro 2016 section on the forum like we did with the World Cup?

I'm hyped for it, so will be happy to make a thread if not.

I see our Euro campaign is off to a good start when some of our supporters were causing trouble and then arrested last night. :nono:

Anyone else see Suarez spit the dummy out yesterday? Uruguay got dumped out of the Copa America and Suarez was fuming that he didn't get subbed on.

Outstanding. :D

I read that he was supposedly injured and wasn't even registered to be on the bench.

Definitely a breakdown of communication somewhere along the lines.

I read that he was supposedly injured and wasn't even registered to be on the bench.

Definitely a breakdown of communication somewhere along the lines.

Either way his reaction is hilarious. The coach wants to be thankful Suarez didn't try to take a bite out of him. :D