NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

He's not a pundit and doesn't really have any charisma or personality

Fixed for you

I really fucking hate Chris Sutton.

Paul Scholes is one of my heroes as a player. But...he's absolutely fucking miserable as a pundit.

We've lost all the flair and energy we had in the first half. Also, how many times are Sevilla gonna get away with handling the ball? They may as well just pick it up and throw it in the net. :D

Wow! That was a close call!

Paul Scholes is one of my heroes as a player. But...he's absolutely fucking miserable as a pundit.

He's ginger. He has a lot to be miserable about.

Lovren and Moreno are the weak links in this team. They'll fall down the pecking order next season.

Lovren and Moreno are the weak links in this team. They'll fall down the pecking order next season.

Yup. I've always hated Lovren. Such a shoddy defender.

We've completely lost the plot. :(

Drives me crazy watching Moreno constantly waste chances with his long range attempts. At least when Riise used to do it they would make it past the first defender!

Yup. I've always hated Lovren. Such a shoddy defender.

We've completely lost the plot. :(

He's such an unlikable prick. Can't stand him.

Liverpool desperately need a ball winner in midfield. I wonder if Klopp will attempt to raid Dortmund for Gundogan.

It's times like this I miss Gerrard. Not just for his skill but we don't have anyone left with the type of passion he had.

We really need a drug fuelled Sahko right about now. :D

Can't believe he's taken Toure off but kept Lovern on.

Oh my, that early equaliser ruined everything...really wanted Liverpool to win because I'm still angry about Sevilla's brutality against Borussia Mönchengladbach a couple of years ago...

Oh well... More money for the rest of us (well us, Arsenal and Spurs (& maybe Man City)) :)

Fair play to Sevilla. They came out fighting in the second half and were simply the better team. We were simply garbage in the second half and didn't show up. Baffling that we could play so well in the first half and then so badly in the second.

I'm hoping that those missed chances don't come back and bite us in the butt....

I kept saying to my wife that we needed to get that second goal while on top or we'd regret it. Within 17 seconds of the 2nd half, I had a feeling we'd blown it, despite our heroics in previous rounds :sad:

I was absolutely gutted at the end, not just for losing the final but for the implications next season. Having said that, as soon as the final whistle was blown I walked over, picked up my 5-week old son and gave him a cuddle.. and then everything was OK again :smile:

Moreno is an accident waiting to happen in every game :hmm: Watching his hair flop about during each brain fart just adds to the pain :blank:

Just rename it the Sevilla Cup. They love it.

Ps. Dazzy you can come out now, another team has fucked up this week!

Edited by Ramar

Bollocks. If ITV or Sky wanted the matches they should have paid for them. Don't lose any sleep over multi-million pound companies out doing each other.

Although the competition which is supposed to make things cheaper has actually raised prices across the board AND we need to pay for 2 different subscriptions if we want to watch all games that are shown on TV.

Chris Powell has made a great suggestion for the Championship Playoffs:

If you finish third after 46 games you should go to Wembley.

The sixth-place team should play the fifth team in a one-off game at the fifth-placed team's ground because they finished higher and should have the advantage.

The winner of that plays the fourth-placed team in a one-off at their ground and then the winner of that plays the third-placed team at Wembley.

The handicap is there for wherever you finish in the league and I feel this should happen in the play-offs."

Chris Powell has made a great suggestion for the Championship Playoffs:

Thats actually a great idea! Should apply not to just the Championship but to all the Football League.

Edited by Blade

Haha he is sooo miserable. When Atletico beat Barca in the CL his main post match comment was 'Dunno why they're celebrating, they haven't won anything yet'.

Like cheer up for fucks sake.

Just rename it the Sevilla Cup. They love it.

Ps. Dazzy you can come out now, another team has fucked up this week!

It's mental how well they do, especially considering the competition is designed such that you're not supposed to really be competing in consecutive years. Bit gutted for Liverpool.

Edited by ipaul
Automerged Doublepost

Haha he is sooo miserable. When Atletico beat Barca in the CL his main post match comment was 'Dunno why they're celebrating, they haven't won anything yet'.

Like cheer up for fucks sake.

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that. I consider Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher to be great players-turned-pundits. But, Scholes is fucking terrible. He's so negative about everything and always seems to be moody about nothing. He sorta reminds me of Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, for some reason. That same sort of cynicism.

I like that a play off idea. Brighton and Accy Stanley have been done this season.