NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Waahhooo!!!!

Not letting you win it that easy @Phube !

Great to have Lamela back. Great ten minutes. Could've been more.

I can see us slipping up at The Bridge but asides from that all our games look fairly winnable / against, hopefully, rather on-the-beach mid table teams (touch wood).

Hammers could yet do us a favour next week, then Leicester have United, Everton and Chelsea as their last three fixtures... ain't over till it's over!

On today's showing our easiest game will be ManU!

What will Spurs call their equivalent of St Totteringhams Day?

We're not cunts so there won't be one :)

Leicester could drop points in every game, I still think one bad result could rock them, but a v stoke and Chelsea aren't easy so don't think we'd make enough points anyway. Possible. Still dreaming. But I'd be delighted with 2nd.

We weren't great today, but we are simply far superior and class won it out in the end.

Don't cock it up Leicester.

I couldn't handle Spurs winning the league. I'm throwing my full support behind Leicester now.

We're not cunts so there won't be one :)

Leicester could drop points in every game, I still think one bad result could rock them, but a v stoke and Chelsea aren't easy so don't think we'd make enough points anyway. Possible. Still dreaming. But I'd be delighted with 2nd.

We weren't great today, but we are simply far superior and class won it out in the end.

Not cunts... Not seen your lot when The Arsenal turn up? You end up fighting police horses and losing your shoes.

Just reading todays paper talk and this got a good chuckle from me. :D

Sir Alex Ferguson was so angry at Augusta when he saw Manchester United had lost 3-0 at Tottenham that he threw his sausage sandwich down in disgust.

Really brilliant article written by Claudio Ranieri. Seriously, must read: http://www.theplayerstribune.com/claudio-ranieri-leicester-city-premier-league/

Fantastic interview. I watched the interview that Sky Sports had with him before the Sunderland match and he seems like such a kind and genuine guy. It was great listening to his banter.

It just goes to show that with the right type of management and the right attitude from the players that as a team you can achieve great things.

I'm hoping that they win the league to show clubs/owners that you don't have to go spending millions of pounds to secure big names to win trophies. Get a good chemistry going, concentrate on playing the game and let the results speak for themselves.

It's a shame that ticket touts are getting hold of the last home game tickets for Leicester and selling them for thousands. People who have cheered them on for every other game this season, now won't get to celebrate if they win it.

In a shocking turn of events we've cancelled our end of season awards. There were so many good performers to choose from for player of the season, and we even have four nominees to choose between for manager of the season too. I guess the board just feel that everyone deserves equal credit for our brilliant and exciting season.

LOL at Noble carrying the Man U player off the pitch. Hilarious. :D

It was funny. Even funnier when I realised Noble was on the pitch at all. His invisibility cloak is really quite something. :heh:

We're playing well. Quite dirty, too. I've missed a performance like this.

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart!!!!

Absolutely buzzing. I'm certainly staying up for the highlights!!

Listened to the first half while making dinner, then watched the 2nd. Dortmund looked so threatening at the start of the 2nd half that I didn't think Liverpool had a hope of scoring 3 without reply. I was right about that, but didn't expect them to get 4!

Klopp was the calmest person in the ground when Lovren headed in the winner.

Listened to the first half while making dinner, then watched the 2nd. Dortmund looked so threatening at the start of the 2nd half that I didn't think Liverpool had a hope of scoring 3 without reply. I was right about that, but didn't expect them to get 4!

Klopp was the calmest person in the ground when Lovren headed in the winner.

He was probably emotionally drained by the time that goal went in, he was highly enthusiastic on that touchline all match as usual.

Oh snap. I checked about 15 minutes in and it was 2-0, dear oh dear, poor Dortmund!

first post on here, yes, I'm a Chelsea supporter, and no, I'm not from London. I've supported them since I was 3, waking up to the highlights on a Sunday morning. And I was 3 before Abramovich purchased the club (I was 3 in 2001, for the record).

And yes we've had a poor, poor season.

But we'll be back.

Unbelievable, thought with origi scoring we had a chance. Then bloody reus scored game over again and then FUCKING HELL!

Incredible stuff! Avoided the score, watched the highlights first thing this morning, couldn't believe what I was seeing. Couldn't watch Dortmund's freekick at the end.

Dortmund should have known better than to play Liverpool at Anfield on a night they commemorated the Hillsborough 96, you're playing against more than 11 players on nights like that.

Dortmund should have known better than to play Liverpool at Anfield on a night they commemorated the Hillsborough 96, you're playing against more than 11 players on nights like that.

Yeah, the atmosphere seemed electric. Both Robbie Fowler and Glenn Hoddle were saying it was amazing. Fowler said he had heard nothing like it before.

I'm still buzzing off the result. It feels like we've won the cup already. :D

I'm still buzzing off the result. It feels like we've won the cup already. :D

After that, I feel like we need to go on and win it now! There's still a lot to do but this should fill us with confidence :hehe:

Given how the season has gone, a Champions League spot and a Europa League trophy would be amazing :bouncy:

Yeah, the atmosphere seemed electric. Both Robbie Fowler and Glenn Hoddle were saying it was amazing. Fowler said he had heard nothing like it before.

A mate of mine was there, in the Kop I think. So jealous.

Also:

zrG8bo6.jpg