NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Everyone always blames the managers, but let's face it, it's the overpaid a-holes who just never bother turning up to the games who are the ones losing on the pitch. MacLaren doesn't inspire much confidence, but the players themselves are the ones saying "We get paid regardless. So... whatever."

Oh yeah, as I said the problems run much deeper. Players such as Sissoko and the like deserve just as much criticism and we'd still be a circus regardless of who was in charge. Graham Carr needs his head looking at for some of these players even being here - Thauvin?!

But I feel Mcclaren has revealed himself to be particularly ill equipped to deal with this. His tactics are lacking, his substitutions and plan B during games non existant and his post match conferences are bordering on Pardew levels of garbage.

I just want Moyes, have done for a while. Conviced he could lead us to top ten...either in the prem or the championship!

Oh yeah, as I said the problems run much deeper. Players such as Sissoko and the like deserve just as much criticism and we'd still be a circus regardless of who was in charge. Graham Carr needs his head looking at for some of these players even being here - Thauvin?!

But I feel Mcclaren has revealed himself to be particularly ill equipped to deal with this. His tactics are lacking, his substitutions and plan B during games non existant and his post match conferences are bordering on Pardew levels of garbage.

I just want Moyes, have done for a while. Conviced he could lead us to top ten...either in the prem or the championship!

Poisoned chalice - who would honestly want to take the reins with the way things are right now (and even for the foreseeable future)? I feel we may have MacLaren at least to the end of the season, and maybe even for the beginning of the next.

Poisoned chalice - who would honestly want to take the reins with the way things are right now (and even for the foreseeable future)? I feel we may have MacLaren at least to the end of the season, and maybe even for the beginning of the next.

I really hope not.

In a weird way you could view it as a win win for any potential candidates at this stage:

Keep us up while beating the mackems? Instant hero.

Take us down anyway? Doesnt matter, he had no time, mcclaren already put us there etc

I JUST NEED A BIT OF HOPE.

The only thing thats cheered me up is how rubbish pardews done since the turn of the year. Nothing against palace but dam if I didn't love that benteke penalty.

I really hope not.

In a weird way you could view it as a win win for any potential candidates at this stage:

Keep us up while beating the mackems? Instant hero.

Take us down anyway? Doesnt matter, he had no time, mcclaren already put us there etc

I JUST NEED A BIT OF HOPE.

The only thing thats cheered me up is how rubbish pardews done since the turn of the year. Nothing against palace but dam if I didn't love that benteke penalty.

I think Pardew made the right decision for himself - he was neither loved nor liked at St James', nor was he going to be. He was a company man because they paid his salary, and that's all there is to it.

I would love to see someone take over from Ashley, someone who really gives a rats ass. But with things the way they are, it's not going to happen.

I would love to see someone take over from Ashley, someone who really gives a rats ass. But with things the way they are, it's not going to happen.

That's a bit unfair, it's quieter these days but these forums are still alright.

I see there's speculation that Moyes or Rafa could be heading to the Toon. Either of these would be a good choice for them.

I would love to see Rafa back in the Premiership, writing his little shopping list on the sidelines. :D

I bet the only reason Schteve is still around, is that they need a unanimous board decision to sack him, and Schteve's on the board...

Looks like Rafa is heading back to the PL. Shame he'll probably be in the Championship next season. :D

Newcastle are in advanced talks with Rafa Benitez with current head coach Steve McClaren set to be sacked, according to Sky sources.

Sky Sports News HQ understands McClaren will be dismissed by Newcastle before the Monday Night Football clash with Leicester, making way for Benitez to take control.

Sky sources understand Benitez is in talks over a three-year deal and will be allowed to bring his own backroom staff to St James' Park.

It's so strange to imagine Rafa going from the Bernabeu to potentially managing in the Championsip with the Magpies :eek:

I've had a reeeeally long fucking day at work which saw me leaving the house (flat, because we're poor as fuck) and was looking forward to coming home and at least watching the United game on the telly.

I'm really fucking pissed off. Why is this game not being televised? Ok...so which games ARE televised these days? There's no Champions League, no Premier League, no League Cup as far as I know and very few FA Cup games. So, what then?

It's a fucking sham. I'm now sat here trying to watch a live feed of the game, playing the "close the fucking pop-ups" mini-game to just see a shitty stream, which has now stopped broadcasting, meaning that I can't even watch the second half. To make it worse, the first half was just another shit Van Gaal performance.

Can't afford to go to the games, can't afford to get the multitude of tv packages needed to watch all that games that you want in order to support your team and can't see the matches on terrestrial. This sport and the way it's broadcasted fucking sucks.

I've had a reeeeally long fucking day at work which saw me leaving the house (flat, because we're poor as fuck) and was looking forward to coming home and at least watching the United game on the telly.

I'm really fucking pissed off. Why is this game not being televised? Ok...so which games ARE televised these days? There's no Champions League, no Premier League, no League Cup as far as I know and very few FA Cup games. So, what then?

It's a fucking sham. I'm now sat here trying to watch a live feed of the game, playing the "close the fucking pop-ups" mini-game to just see a shitty stream, which has now stopped broadcasting, meaning that I can't even watch the second half. To make it worse, the first half was just another shit Van Gaal performance.

Can't afford to go to the games, can't afford to get the multitude of tv packages needed to watch all that games that you want in order to support your team and can't see the matches on terrestrial. This sport and the way it's broadcasted fucking sucks.

Totally agree and I was on about this very same issue with a lad at work today.

Like you I obviously wanted to watch the match but I don't have TV package. It was bad enough having to have SKY to watch the footy ( luckily I can hack into my sisters account via the PS4 ) but then having to buy BT sports as well is just ridiculous. Football is supposed to be the working class sport because it has been turned into a money making racket, the fans are the ones to suffer.

What annoys me even more is that these services also have certain England matches. You have to pay just to watch your home nation play football. It's an absolute disgrace.

Totally agree and I was on about this very same issue with a lad at work today.

Like you I obviously wanted to watch the match but I don't have TV package. It was bad enough having to have SKY to watch the footy ( luckily I can hack into my sisters account via the PS4 ) but then having to buy BT sports as well is just ridiculous. Football is supposed to be the working class sport because it has been turned into a money making racket, the fans are the ones to suffer.

What annoys me even more is that these services also have certain England matches. You have to pay just to watch your home nation play football. It's an absolute disgrace.

It's an absolute fucking joke. I've missed the entire second half so far and have had no luck trying to get a stream to work. One browser kept reloading the same pop-ups over and over again, it's really fucking annoying. It shouldn't be this much of a hassle just to watch a game of football.

I'm not buying BT and/or Sky Sports because it's fucking expensive and now just the principle of it. What are we expected to do now? BBC Radio 5 Live? Getting really frustrated now trying to get a link to work. I really wish I had just filmed the last hour half because it was just ridiculous.

I checked BT Showcase on Freeview on the off chance that they were showing the match tonight.. but it's Athletic Bilbao v Valencia :blank:

I just had to go with BBC 5live (after missing the first half due to Mario Kart :red:) but at least the result was good :hehe:

It's not over yet, but an away goal for Liverpool could prove crucial!

Managed to watch the second half and didn't even see a shot on target. Nothing new there, then.

Liverpool will get better under Klopp. We've gone as far as we can with Van Gaal. David De Gea is the only reason we're not losing games by a bigger margin. Should've lost 4 or 5-0 tonight.

Managed to watch the second half and didn't even see a shot on target. Nothing new there, then.

Liverpool will get better under Klopp. We've gone as far as we can with Van Gaal. David De Gea is the only reason we're not losing games by a bigger margin. Should've lost 4 or 5-0 tonight.

De Gea always seems to be amazing against Liverpool :shakehead If we don't score in the second leg, it'll no doubt be down to him!

As for the frustration of not being able to watch football on TV these days, maybe Nintendo need to buy the rights to it all and make you watch it exclusively through the NX. That would shift some units :heh:

You know shit has hit the fan when the TV season ticket holders are kicking up a fuss.

I quite enjoy BT Sport.

You know shit has hit the fan when the TV season ticket holders are kicking up a fuss.

I quite enjoy BT Sport.

I work every Tuesday and Wednesday night so it wouldn't have really been worth it for me to subscribe to BT Sport. I still get the Premier League on Saturday morning as I have their broadband but I'm almost always working when there's a decent game on :blank:

I've been playing catch up with the goals and events of last nights match and have just seen what happened between Can and Fellaini.

[tweet]708178232600698882[/tweet]

Fellaini is such a dirty/scummy player. Hate the guy.

I've been playing catch up with the goals and events of last nights match and have just seen what happened between Can and Fellaini.

[tweet]708178232600698882[/tweet]

Fellaini is such a dirty/scummy player. Hate the guy.

Fellaini being banned for the second leg is one of the best things that could happen, coming from a United fan!

I use epl424.org for my streams with an AdBlocker, works a treat.

Firmino seems to be getting a lot of praise for last night, but Lallana was pretty good as well, his skill on the ball is excellent and his pressing game is excellent, which I never thought I would ever see. Joe Allen coming on as well was excellent after Man U started to dominate a little bit, he settled the team back down and seems to have a calming influence.

Edited by James

Re: BT Sport - Me and my flatmates all borrow various friends logins. The amount of people with a BT internet and thus a BT sport subscription is a much bigger pool than you'd think. Just ask around and reach out to an aunt / cousin / colleague / whatever for their login that they probably aren't using.

Pretty good service and I like their vibe, if you can get it. Wasn't too pleased about this in the last 5 minutes of the Spurs Arsenal game at the weekend though.

1zlrts5.png

Second advice: lshunter.net with an adblocker has been a fairly frustration-free streaming experience lately for me