NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

A mate of mine joked about how hilarious it would be if City didn't get Champions League football next season, with Guardiola coming into the club. Would love it if we somehow nicked it off them.

We played shite, but got three points. Maybe this is the United way!

I was sitting texting my mate and was saying how Watford should be winning that game and wouldn't be surprised if Man U get a goal against the run of play and win the match. 10 minutes later and that's exactly what happened. :D

I was sitting texting my mate and was saying how Watford should be winning that game and wouldn't be surprised if Man U get a goal against the run of play and win the match. 10 minutes later and that's exactly what happened. :D

Ighalo should have got about 20 goals tonight (slight exaggeration), the selfish fuck! We should have lost that game at least 3-0...would be so pissed off to be a Watford fan right now.

Luckily, I'm not. So, I don't care. :D

I'm completely with whoever it was who said that if Spurs or Leicester win the league ahead of Arsenal that Wenger needs to go.

He plays exactly the same team every single match. We could all predict who will be starting on Saturday vs Spurs. Sanchez is in awful form yet will start regardless. The tactics are the same every match and every single team we play knows it. The lack of depth in the squad is hurting us, everyone's known we've needed an out and out striker for about 3 years yet nothing has been done about it other than Welbeck (who's been great since coming back from injury).

As hilarious as I find Man U missing out on Champions League, I think it would be even more hilarious if they beat Man City to 4th place just as Guardiola arrives to find his new team aren't in the CL.

Of course I could have my cake and eat it too if West Ham keep up this sort of form.

Fucks sake Newcastle.

Last night was far from the worst performance of the season, but Maclaren needs to go even if we do stay up. More or less parking the bus away to Stoke. He plays every away game in the hopes of acheiving 0-0 and comes out with shite about how we were 'unlucky' or how we 'deserved' something when we inevitable lose. I look at the table and realise the mathematics aren't too bad for us yet, but with this clueless twat in charge it's hard to see how we do it.

70-80 MILLION SPENT AND RIVIERE GETS SUBBED ON FOR GOUFFRAN.

Norwich and Sunderland are gonna have to be truly dreadful to finish below us.

Fuck me if we lose to Spurs on Saturday I might go live in a cave somewhere. We are shite.

Was such a weird night. I was expecting Spurs to lose to West Ham but assumed Arsenal would be Swansea and end up on the same points as Spurs, so I thought it would be a good night overall for Leicester but didn't expect that. Even if City win their game in hand, they're still 7pts off the top so if they're still in the title race, then West Ham and Man Utd are in it too.

Seems crazy to me that West Ham could sneak a Champions League place, their aim after moving to the Olympic Stadium was to be competing for a top four spot within the next few years - but they could start life at the new stadium as a Champions League team. Would really like to see them do it, I've got a lot of time for Slaven Billic so i'm glad he's doing well.

Huge weekend ahead, Watford will put up a very stiff challenge for Leicester and the North London Derby has the most riding on it ever, a Spurs win and Arsenal's title hopes are in tatters, an Arsenal win and it's all a little tighter at the top. What a season.

(The less said about Villa the better though. But knowing us we'll beat City this weekend to give our fans the crushing hope of maybe doing it, only to flop again next week)

Fuck me if we lose to Spurs on Saturday I might go live in a cave somewhere. We are shite.

The thing is, as bad as we've been, there's still over a quarter of the season left, 30 points up for grabs and we're only 6 down.

Still unless we win the derby tomorrow I can't see us making up the difference, I'm more worried about City, United and West Ham closing in on us.

The thing is, as bad as we've been, there's still over a quarter of the season left, 30 points up for grabs and we're only 6 down.

We've not played good football since before Christmas which troubles me more. We have to pull it out the bag tomorrow and ride it all the way to the end of May. And hope the most deserving side fall off their miracle tale.

The feeling amongst fans at matches at the minute is really intense. I was at Old Trafford and people were livid. Even the most positive people were questioning what they had seen. Then Swansea was another level. I know everyone tomorrow will be behind the team but it could turn ugly if we bottle tomorrow. People are having enough of Groundhog Day and seeing this side bottle the best chance we've had in the league for 12 years.

I've never been more nervous going to the lane, biggest North London derby since we won the league there in 2004.

It seems like only yesterday when Arsenal has just won the league (against 10 men)!

CcktxAhXEAAy8vS?format=pjpg&name=large

If Spurs win the league, Dazzybee is going to be unbearable.

Think of the typos!

:heh:

We might be saved from that fate thanks to Sanchez's equaliser.

Over to Leicester to extend their lead now.

Well, Everton threw their game away. :D West Ham in the Champions League? It's certainly a possibility.

Methinks the Toon will be looking for a new manager next week.

If Spurs win the league, Dazzybee is going to be unbearable.

Think of the typos!

:heh:

I hive no idea what you're taking about!

Villa as dire as always. It looks like there's going to be a really exciting battle between Norwich, Newcastle and Sunderland to stay up, it's a real shame that Villa won't be able to take part in that, but I guess there has to be one team every season who has no chance of staying up.

FUCK OFF MACLAREN.

GET OUT OF MY CLUB. 70 MILLION AND YOU LOSE 3-1 AT HOME TO BOURNEMOUTH?!

The malaise runs deeper than him mind, but he's shite.

In other news go leicester woooo!

No way was that a pen but I'm happy with the 3 points. Strangely we played better once we lost a man! :laughing:

It's about time we beat Palace, however it happened..

:D

LOL at Benteke when asked if it was a pen. The dude was clearly trying not to laugh.

Minimal contact, if that. Nah, not a pen at all.

So, Mata gets sent off after 25 minutes and we lose away to West Brom 1-0. Just magical.

Stupid sending off. For all of their money, athleticism and success, footballers can't half be thick as pig shit sometimes. No idea what he was playing at and he left us right up against it. Who the fuck gets themselves sent off so early into a game?

No complaints about the result. It was a dull game and we were second best. We'll finish 7th or 8th, which is where we should be, imo.

FUCK OFF MACLAREN.

GET OUT OF MY CLUB. 70 MILLION AND YOU LOSE 3-1 AT HOME TO BOURNEMOUTH?!

The malaise runs deeper than him mind, but he's shite.

In other news go leicester woooo!

Everyone always blames the managers, but let's face it, it's the overpaid a-holes who just never bother turning up to the games who are the ones losing on the pitch. MacLaren doesn't inspire much confidence, but the players themselves are the ones saying "We get paid regardless. So... whatever."

Stupid sending off. For all of their money, athleticism and success, footballers can't half be thick as pig shit sometimes. No idea what he was playing at and he left us right up against it. Who the fuck gets themselves sent off so early into a game?

You could so easily be talking about Coquelin here. Sheer stupidity to go flying into that tackle when the boy was going absolutely nowhere and there were 4 defenders still to go. If it weren't for that we would've won.

Kane's goal is arguably goal of the season, though.