NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

frantics.gif

This could be a huge result!

I really disliked Leicester City last year, mainly due to Nigel Pearson, but they're winning me over this season. Fair play to them :heh:

Outrageous. Even Drinkwater looks amazing.

I take exception. Drinkwater has been amazing all season!!

I don't disagree, it just proves how great you're doing that players like Drinkwater and Simpson have stepped up and worked so hard. There are no egos in your team, everyone is pulling in one direction which is why you can go to City and only have 30% possession but get 7 shots on target and score 3 goals.

Leicester City are a footballing phenomenon now, alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

I don't disagree, it just proves how great you're doing that players like Drinkwater and Simpson have stepped up and worked so hard. There are no egos in your team, everyone is pulling in one direction which is why you can go to City and only have 30% possession but get 7 shots on target and score 3 goals.

This has been the case all season for them. At the start of the season they would be getting beat by a couple of goals but they constantly kept their heads up, dug in, worked as a complete unit and 9 times out of 10 they pulled it back to either win or get a point. You have to respect a team that can do that.

If they beat us next weekend, they'll go on and win it.

Fair play to them, they've been brilliant.

I wanna say I can't believe that we threw away a 2 goal lead with 10 mins to go, but...yeah...

The worrying thing for me is that I almost didn't even care :nono:

And the great escape might be on for Villa! I'm starting to believe again, God Bless you Gabriel Agbonlahor.

Newcastle won a match!

West Brom were the worst team I've seen all season. Should've been 3 or 4. How they are out of relegation with performances like that is beyond me.

Out of the relegation zone!

Also, LEICESTER HYPE TRAIN IN FULL FLOW WOOOOO!!

Newcastle won a match!

West Brom were the worst team I've seen all season. Should've been 3 or 4. How they are out of relegation with performances like that is beyond me.

Out of the relegation zone!

Also, LEICESTER HYPE TRAIN IN FULL FLOW WOOOOO!!

But you know we're going to get absolutely creamed in the next two matches as recompense, right? We are NOT allowed to enjoy ANY kind of WINNING STREAK this season.

But you know we're going to get absolutely creamed in the next two matches as recompense, right? We are NOT allowed to enjoy ANY kind of WINNING STREAK this season.

Liverpool and Spurs 2 game streak m8 never forget.

Liverpool have been shite ever since.

I take exception. Drinkwater has been amazing all season!!

I hope you win it mate.

If Arsenal don't win it this year they never will, certainly not while Wenger is their manager

Liverpool and Spurs 2 game streak m8 never forget.

Liverpool have been shite ever since.

Oh, I forgot our two-game back-to-back wins, let me put up the bunting...

Next weekend is going to be huge. Fair play to Leicester they are having an exceptional season, but I hope we ruin it for them.

Next weekend is going to be huge. Fair play to Leicester they are having an exceptional season, but I hope we ruin it for them.

Too right. How about this for a valentines day double bill

28iyss4.png

Bad news of couples across the country. Have yet to break the news to my misses..

You're no fun.

Bad news of couples across the country. Have yet to break the news to my misses..

It's OK.. she already knows you're gay :heh:

When that was originally scheduled, it wouldn't have been seen as such a massive weekend. Football is CRAZY :grin:

When that was originally scheduled, it wouldn't have been seen as such a massive weekend. Football is CRAZY :grin:

I bet Sky wishes it was closer to May!

We're 'celebrating' Valentines Day on Saturday night so I'm being allowed to watch the Arsenal game! :)