NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Fantastic!

Sounded like quite the game at Carrow Road, can't wait for MOTD. Would have taken 4-4 at 3-1 down, so 5-4 in the last minute is fastasy football. Great to hear Klopp ran onto the pitch to celebrate with the players, love his passion.

Ironically probably not the best time to score 5 when you're trying to convince the owners to make an increased offer for a new expensive forward.

Fantastic!

Sounded like quite the game at Carrow road, can't wait for MOTD. Would have taken 4-4 at 3-1 down, so 5-4 in the last minute is fantasy football. Great to hear Klopp ran onto the pitch to celebrate with the players, love his passion.

Ironically probably not the best time to score 5 when you're trying to convince the owners to make an increased offer for a new expensive forward.

Fantastic!

Sounded like quite the game at Carrow Road, can't wait for MOTD. Would have taken 4-4 at 3-1 down, so 5-4 in the last minute is fastasy football. Great to hear Klopp ran onto the pitch to celebrate with the players, love his passion.

Just about to post the same thing. :D

I kept checking the score I figured it was over at 4-4, especially when their goal was at 90+2 mins. I left it bit and then decided to check again, just in case we had nabbed a late winner. I was well pleased to see that we had! :)

This game was "killing" me. So happy to see Liverpool loosing and then happy with 4:4 and booom.... Damn....

Hope Man Utd wins today.

That Liverpool game sounds absolutely insane. I was checking it briefly and every time I checked I had a different scoreline. 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 3-2 and then 4-5 when I checked last! Almost spat tea all over my keyboard.

I'm not going to talk about United's game. It's less stressful that way!

That Liverpool game sounds absolutely insane. I was checking it briefly and every time I checked I had a different scoreline. 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 3-2 and then 4-5 when I checked last! Almost spat tea all over my keyboard.

I'm not going to talk about United's game. It's less stressful that way!

I saw only about ten minutes of our game. It's a joke, both teams horrible, lot's of fighting, almost no football and the football we could se was from Southampton. We had at one moment 74% passing accuracy and Southampton 65% or something like that.

I hope we can bring someone this January because the injuries we have aren't helping.

I saw only about ten minutes of our game. It's a joke, both teams horrible, lot's of fighting, almost no football and the football we could se was from Southampton. We had at one moment 74% passing accuracy and Southampton 65% or something like that.

I hope we can bring someone this January because the injuries we have aren't helping.

All of our games actually go the same way. It does feel like somebody has taken a videotape and just replaced the label each time. Although, I do think that we are getting worse now. We don't even do the possession football that well. :D

Clasie and Mane for Southampton are excellent players. I like the way that both move with the ball. It's always forward and it's quick.

We can't play possesion fotball with this midfield, so I have expected this style.

We really need some pace wingers.....

Btw. I think Leicester is at least going to play CL football next season, I don't think that they will suddenly loose 15-20 points.

This matchday goes from bad to worse for us. Horrible.

Alli's goal is just unreal. In spells that was the best spurs have played this season, we very often control and dominate games, but also often struggle to create, but today at times we looked unreal!

We can't play possesion fotball with this midfield, so I have expected this style.

We really need some pace wingers.....

Btw. I think Leicester is at least going to play CL football next season, I don't think that they will suddenly loose 15-20 points.

This matchday goes from bad to worse for us. Horrible.

Well, we don't really play anything. :heh: We tried possession football and made a mess of it. We can't attack, defend or keep the ball.

The game was shit. But, that's not actually the worst I've seen us play this season. We were terrible, obviously, but the scary thing is that we've played worse. As far as things go, this was a typical performance.

We'll start with the same lineup next game, except for maybe Darmian. It really is shite.

Watch out for Dele Alli's masterpiece of a goal on MotD later. A thing of beauty. That boy!!

I heard this was great. Looking forward to seeing it.

What a horrible game, but yeah, you can't win two in a row when you play like this.

We need to bring another CB as soon as possible. Doesn't have to be top, just OK, as Smalling has to win every challenge in the box, or otherwise no one will do it.... He has no help. And we probably need a midfielder if Perreira is not going to get a chance (I don't know why isn't Ander playing as CM). I would also say a striker but i want happen, so a winger please.

I don't know how are we going to get the TOP 4 and I don't know how are we going to win the EL.

I would want us to start from "beginning" including these players of course and just let some of the young player develop and bring some young players in, without forcing anything. I like how we bought this summer (but we sold horribly, leaving us light in attack), but I just hope we could give time to these players. Maybe it is a plan and that's why LVG wasn't sacked, but...

Well, we don't really play anything. :heh: We tried possession football and made a mess of it. We can't attack, defend or keep the ball.

The game was shit. But, that's not actually the worst I've seen us play this season. We were terrible, obviously, but the scary thing is that we've played worse. As far as things go, this was a typical performance.

We'll start with the same lineup next game, except for maybe Darmian. It really is shite.

I liked when we played possession football as we were winning points. We were boring, but managed to win. Games like today and Newcastle I hate (even more the Newcastle game).

I just don't know what is the best to do. I would say sack the manager, but Hidding and Klopp didn't really improve Chelsea and Liverpool, so what shell we do. Who i free, but who could do a job? Just not Giggs, please.

I know only one thing and that is that we need players this window.

PS

Yes, there is Mourinho, but what is he going to do with this defence?

Edited by Kounan
Automerged Doublepost

What a horrible game, but yeah, you can't win two in a row when you play like this.

We need to bring another CB as soon as possible. Doesn't have to be top, just OK, as Smalling has to win every challenge in the box, or otherwise no one will do it.... He has no help. And we probably need a midfielder if Perreira is not going to get a chance (I don't know why isn't Ander playing as CM). I would also say a striker but i want happen, so a winger please.

I don't know how are we going to get the TOP 4 and I don't know how are we going to win the EL.

I would want us to start from "beginning" including these players of course and just let some of the young player develop and bring some young players in, without forcing anything. I like how we bought this summer (but we sold horribly, leaving us light in attack), but I just hope we could give time to these players. Maybe it is a plan and that's why LVG wasn't sacked, but...

I liked when we played possession football as we were winning points. We were boring, but managed to win. Games like today and Newcastle I hate (even more the Newcastle game).

I just don't know what is the best to do. I would say sack the manager, but Hidding and Klopp didn't really improve Chelsea and Liverpool, so what shell we do. Who i free, but who could do a job? Just not Giggs, please.

I know only one thing and that is that we need players this window.

PS

Yes, there is Mourinho, but what is he going to do with this defence?

The next manager is going to have to change things anyway and/or start again because we're not really laying any foundations down at the moment. We are in need of another rebuild and, probably, need at least one player in defence, midfield and attack.

As soon as top four becomes mathematically impossible, that's when Van Gaal will go. Although, the fans are not on his side anymore, so it really wouldn't surprise me if he goes before then.

The next manager is going to have to change things anyway and/or start again because we're not really laying any foundations down at the moment. We are in need of another rebuild and, probably, need at least one player in defence, midfield and attack.

As soon as top four becomes mathematically impossible, that's when Van Gaal will go. Although, the fans are not on his side anymore, so it really wouldn't surprise me if he goes before then.

His contract is not to expensive so I don't think that we have to wait for him to be sacked, I think it's something else.

I don't think the next manager will have to do a lot. Pep should easily continue, as the possession system is the same (he just has a lot better players at Barcelona and Bayern), only difference is how high the teams press, but you need to have the players for that.

Also Martial and Depay will be a year older, hopefully Shaw will be ready (we really miss him), plus there is a chance that Darmian will settle, Januzaj and Lingard could improve.

I agree that we need to buy players and as you said we need a CB, midfielder and an attacker, but the thing is that even if we would be playing great now we would still need a CB and an midfielder next season, the only difference would be the attacker, but probably even then we would need one.

Btw. Darmian is also injured :D. If we don't buy now......

Not having a dig but this is crazy:

Half Time in Manchester United's last 11 home games:

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-1

0-0

0-0

0-0

0-0

Watch out for Dele Alli's masterpiece of a goal on MotD later. A thing of beauty. That boy!!

The new Andros Townsend. Remember when that lad won England the World Cup?!

Ha, no way. Townsend has no subtlety as a footballer, he has such a blinkered view of things - he just shoots from long range. Spurs fans who actually knew a thing or two never really rated him. Dele Alli is an outstanding footballer though and he has the right manager to help encourage him, obviously it's still early days but I think his future is much brighter than Andros' ever was, an England midfield with Alli, Henderson, Delph and Barkley is actually an exciting possibility.

Another dull day as far as Villa go, I'm pretty much resigned to us going down but there are still glimmers of hope, especially when teams like Newcastle and Norwich are all over the place.

Leicester now 10pts clear of United, at what point do United's top four hopes become as faint as Villa's chances of survival?

Edited by killthenet

Dat Klopp reaction when the 5th goal went in. :D

Outstanding level of control. :bowdown:

Another dull day as far as Villa go, I'm pretty much resigned to us going down but there are still glimmers of hope, especially when teams like Newcastle and Norwich are all of the place.

The worrying thing for Villa is they need three teams to be worse than them whilst coming good themselves. I just don't see them winning enough games.

I'm nervous about our match tomorrow. We need 3 points and our record against Chelsea over the passed 10 years has been shit. I'm wary of the league table disguising their quality and the fact they'll rise to the challenge.

Ah good we're shite again. Lovely, was just getting hopeful there! It really is going to the wire for relegation isn't it...

The Alli goal was fucking lovely. Convinced it'll be showed with the best of bergkamp/shearer/le tissier in the usual highlights of best PL goals ever. I had predicted before the weekend Man City would win the league and Man U would just pip Leicester to 4th. Much less convinced of it now, especially the latter.

This season would be so much easier to enjoy if Newcastle weren't so shite.

Another red that Costa was involved in. Correct call though, don't think Kosc was getting back.

Though I wonder what Ramar thinks...

Another red that Costa was involved in. Correct call though, don't think Kosc was getting back.

I'm not 100% sure that there was contact.

Taking off Giroud is a big move, too. I know somebody has to go off, but that's a big call.

I'm not 100% sure that there was contact.

Taking off Giroud is a big move, too. I know somebody has to go off, but that's a big call.

Looking at the replays it doesn't really look like there was contact. If there was it was certainly minimal. Costa made the most of it though, diving/rolling around. I despise that guy. Such a dirty player. :mad:

Not sure there's contact seeing the replay. But during the game I thought the ref got it right. Mertesacker is a dopey cunt for even attempting the challenge. Let Costa go through and hope Cech can deal with it if not we've got 11v11 and 70 minutes to try and get it back.

The captain should know better, but this is a man who gave the gutless Walcott the captains armband for the day because he's been at the club 10 years.

I hope this is our blip over. We've got to chase now.

Leicester have got Liverpool at home, then both Man City and Arsenal away.

If they can survive those games and still remain at the top of the league...then I really think that they could do it. I can't honestly look at those games and say that they're certain to lose them. I could see them winning at least one of those, maybe drawing the other two.

Fuck it. I'm all in. If United can't do it, then I'd love Leicester to do it. 15 games remaining...