NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Useless bastards what I witness tonight at Bramall Lane. They're not fit to wear the shirt. A waste of space, the fucking lot of them.

I've come home with a cold aswell, ffs

At least I didn't have them on my acca this time!

Ozil was immense last night. What a player.

He's sensational. I'm glad he's finally getting the recognition he deserves. He's been quality for about two seasons now.

It's doing my nut in is this Vardy obsession, he's going through a good spell, no doubt in time he will disappear back into obscurity.

It's doing my nut in is this Vardy obsession, he's going through a good spell, no doubt in time he will disappear back into obscurity.

I think it's irrelevant whether he disappears or not. The guy is playing very well and deserves all the praise he gets. A lot of people, myself included, are just happy to see the record in the hands of an English player.

Yeah we should acknowledge the record being broken, and I personally don't mind if it's a Englishman or Dutchman who holds it.

I just hate all the transfer bullshit we have to endure. :p

Yeah we should acknowledge the record being broken, and I personally don't mind if it's a Englishman or Dutchman who holds it.

I just hate all the transfer bullshit we have to endure. :p

Because you know that Liverpool will pay a ridiculous amount of money for him and he'll go shit? :heh:

Awful performance again. We create nothing and we spend far too much time playing possession football and not even choosing the right pass forward when that's the whole point of it. Football is about scoring goals and you can't score goals if you don't take shots or create chances.

The fans are turning against Van Gaal now. We've got West Ham at home, Wolfsburg away, Bournemouth away, Norwich at home, Stoke away and Chelsea at home before the end of 2015. The performances have to improve.

I'm going to lose my shit if Rooney isn't dropped for the next game.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

But it will be hard with Lingard and Herrera injured now. We were improving against Watford and PSV first 60 minutes (it was only players fault that we didn't create proper chances), but yeah the substitutions were horrible.

Our team is to inexperienced especially the striking department, plus the Shaw injury is a big problem and that's the biggest problem.

Crazy world where I'm disappointed with a draw against Man U, who were the most boring team I've seen at the KP this season!

You do need two teams to be boring to be fair. Leicester should have taken the ball from them and then make the game interesting.

Its been a very good day for sport. I watched the Fury fight - an amazing achievement.

Very happy for Jamie Vardy - a Sheffield lad. 5 years ago he was playing for Sheffield FC (a non league side, also the oldest team in the world). Now look at him.

He did play for Wednesday, but they released him. What the fuck do they know?

Crazy world where I'm disappointed with a draw against Man U, who were the most boring team I've seen at the KP this season!

As @Kounan correctly says, football is a two-team sport. Of course the game is going to be boring when you just sit back for the majority of the game and concede 2/3rds of possession to the other team. Let's not kid ourselves here and say that Leicester were the better team because they weren't.

As @Kounan correctly says, football is a two-team sport. Of course the game is going to be boring when you just sit back for the majority of the game and concede 2/3rds of possession to the other team. Let's not kid ourselves here and say that Leicester were the better team because they weren't.

Funny that's how we've played all our games, yet only Man U have bored is into submission!

Also Possession and better do not necessarily mix. How many saves did Kasper make compared with de Gaea?

I think it's because United are very cautious, it's why they concede not many.

Somehow were 4 points off 4th, we are slowly sneaking up on you all. ;)

Speaking of boring teams into submission. 11 men behind the ball did it to spurs today... Chelsea were awful but tactically they got what they came for... We look tired though, no shocker after playing 48 hours ago 6 hours flight away!!!

Funny that's how we've played all our games, yet only Man U have bored is into submission!

Also Possession and better do not necessarily mix. How many saves did Kasper make compared with de Gaea?

Again, you were not able to take the ball to counterattack, so you can't blame it on us.

We don't have the quality to create much, at least not while Rooney is the main man and with the injuries we have (but even a full squad has problems as our attacking line is just to to young (not experienced enough).

Again, it is very simple to make the game interesting, take the ball away from us and attack us, don't sit behind the ball and wait for the ball.

Also, saves don't need to say much, look at our game against PSV.

At the end, the game was boring because none of the teams had a quality to do something.

Leicesters approach will only work short term. They'll finish 10th this season I predict.

Leicesters approach will only work short term. They'll finish 10th this season I predict.

Well it's worked for 22 games so far... How short term, is short term?

I'm sure we'll find out after Jan I suppose!

Well it's worked for 22 games so far... How short term, is short term?

I'm sure we'll find out after Jan I suppose!

You've had a new manager in that time, and before that you were awful. The next 5 games or so will definitely tell us a lot.

Good result for Liverpool today, especially with all the teams around them drawing (apart from City).

They are now playing some teams below them (with the exception of Leicester) - wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 4 around Christmas.

He's having a proper Kevin Phillips year.

We're falling apart... Fantastic stuff. :(