NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

The funny thing about Milner is that his best position is out wide yet he prefers to play centrally.

Milner's the type of player most teams need - that workhorse who you know will give 100% every single time, regardless of the team's overall performance. He would look better if anyone else around him was performing, which unfortunately isn't really happening for Liverpool at the moment. I think Klopp is a terrific manager, I just hope that Liverpool fans and board give him the time to buy run the players and get the team playing the style he wants.

They have to give him time and he will get it as he's one of the best in the world. If they were to sack him, who can they realistically get who is better? If somebody like Klopp can't come in and improve the club, then I doubt that there are many others who can.

It'll be interesting to see who he brings into the club next summer. It'll also be worth seeing how he does with the younger players. Quite exciting times for the club, tbh. A massive upgrade on Rodgers.

Defensively shambolic, no creativity or forward thinkers in midfield, toothless in attack. Less said about that game the better.

Thanks Arsenal. You have filled my timeline on both facebook and twitter with gloating Wednesday fans :mad:

Ffs

What a fantastic night of football.

What a stupid game football is.

Fair play Wednesday had our pants down.

Klopp to give Jose the chop on Saturday? Perfect outcome for Liverpool that match tonight.

Klopp to give Jose the chop on Saturday? Perfect outcome for Liverpool that match tonight.

Na.. we never win against struggling teams..

Hope not, a bore draw would be perfect and suit both teams style of play. We had a new manager against Liverpool, we may have a new manager against Villa on monday, I don't want another new manager as we play chelsea soon. I want him to get sacked after getting tonked by Spurs. AGAIN!!!!

Couldn't care less about the Capital One Cup, was good to give some youngsters experience. I really hope The Ox and Walcott aren't out for long. Walcott especially is a massive loss if he misses any games.

There's a guy running for the position of FIFA president called Tokyo Sexwale.

TOKYO SEXWALE.

I'm worried that not enough attention is being given to this.

There's a guy running for the position of FIFA president called Tokyo Sexwale.

TOKYO SEXWALE.

I'm worried that not enough attention is being given to this.

Haha, Tokyo, what a name!

Couldn't care less about the Capital One Cup, was good to give some youngsters experience. I really hope The Ox and Walcott aren't out for long. Walcott especially is a massive loss if he misses any games.

Definitely feels like we've got bigger fish to fry this season. Gutted about Theo. Ox hasn't really performed for me this season. He's a flair player, which is great if you back it up with end product. So far he hasn't.

Very pleased with how our youngsters performed tonight. Our work rate was top notch again, with us keeping pressure on Bournemouth right until the final whistle.

Can't believe Boro are holding Man U at bay.

Very pleased with how our youngsters performed tonight. Our work rate was top notch again, with us keeping pressure on Bournemouth right until the final whistle.

Can't believe Boro are holding Man U at bay.

We're playing a few youngsters in there, but we should be doing better. Badly need a new striker. Currently, Martial is our best striker. Depay and Wilson haven't kicked on yet and Rooney hasn't got the pace to trouble defenders any more. Our movement is bad.

We were dire and Boro were better, so they deserved it. It's about time Rooney starts delivering. He's the Captain and is, what, the fifth highest paid player in the world. His first touch, control and technique is shocking. The worst thing Moyes ever did to the club was to offer Rooney that insane deal. He's terrible at the moment.

We're going to struggle for goals this season. Too many players not contributing enough or being direct enough. I don't like this sideways football we're doing. I'm pretty sure every game we've won and looked good this season have occurred when we've been playing attacking football. On the plus side, I'm pleased with the defence and midfield, we look more solid now than we have done for years. But, you can't win a game if you don't score.

We were dire and Boro were better, so they deserved it. It's about time Rooney starts delivering. He's the Captain and is, what, the fifth highest paid player in the world. His first touch, control and technique is shocking. The worst thing Moyes ever did to the club was to offer Rooney that insane deal. He's terrible at the moment.

He's been pants for a while now. The guy only gets a game because of his name. The same goes for when he plays for England.

It was frustrating watching the last England game. We played well ( a lot better than when Rooney plays ) and yet all the pundits were questioning how these new players would fit around Rooney. In my mind you simply pick the player who is performing the best. To hell with whatever status he has!

The last one.

Yep, and making fun of teams who got further in the competition than your team.

Yep, and making fun of teams who got further in the competition than your team.

Bet you're fun to have a beer with....

Uhhh not looking forward to raiding on Destiny again with @Blade after tonight's Leeds United performance!

First min and Blackburn score

Sixth min and they take it to 2-0

Hope Steven Evan's enjoys any free grub that was on offer in the club areas of Elland Road, because our mad Italian looks like he's sat on a purple number 17 seat

Leeds are horrible at the moment. Cellino is a disgrace and it's a joke he was allowed to buy a football club in the first place, he's a crook.

Leeds are horrible at the moment. Cellino is a disgrace and it's a joke he was allowed to buy a football club in the first place, he's a crook.

God yes! its got to the point where people think Ken Bates would have been preferable and that is saying something!

He's utterly mental, he's running the managers like they are temp workers in a call centre and sacking them if they don't meet targets after a couple of months