NEurope
Phube

Football Season 2015/16

Over the moon that we drew Scotland! The friendlies were one thing, but it's been so long time since the last proper game between the two (all the way back in 1999) and it'll be great to finally resurrect the oldest rivalry. If possible, I might have to make my first trip to Wembley for that one.

Over the moon that we drew Scotland! The friendlies were one thing, but it's been so long time since the last proper game between the two (all the way back in 1999) and it'll be great to finally resurrect the oldest rivalry. If possible, I might have to make my first trip to Wembley for that one.

I still remember Don Hutchison's screamer at Wembley. Shame we couldn't grab a second to even the tie up.

Abou Diaby looks to be signing for Marseille, all the best to him, hoping he'll stay fit so he can resurrect his career, a top professional whom sadly couldn't fulfill his full potential.

So with the Community Shield over with, the season starts proper next week. Shall we have some hilariously wrong predictions for the season?

Top 5/6 and bottom 3, FA cup winner and Champions League? Maybe top scorer?

Top 6

Chelsea

Arsenal

City

Liverpool

United

Spurs

Bottom 3

Sunderland

Watford

Norwich

FA Cup winner

City

League Cup winner

Arsenal

Champions League winner

Barcelona again

Top PL scorer

Aguero

Edited by MadDog

Top 6

1) Arsenal

2) Chelsea

3) Man Utd

4) Man City

5) Liverpool

6) Spurs

Bottom 3

18) Sunderland

19) Watford

20) Bournemouth

FA Cup winner

Man Utd

Champions League winner

Chelsea

Top PL scorer

Diego Costa

We're all going for relatively safe predictions, I see :)

Top 6

1) Arsenal

2) Chelsea

3) Man City

4) Man United

5) Liverpool

6) Spurs

Bottom 3

18) Norwich

19) Leicester

20) Watford

FA Cup

Arsenal

League Cup

Man City

Champions League

Barcelona

PL Top Scorer

Aguero

Top 6

1) Leicester

2) Tottenham

3) Arsenal

4) Man City

5) Man Utd

6) West Ham

Bottom 3

18) Sunderland

19) Norwich

20) Villa

FA Cup

Man Utd

League Cup

Man City

Champions League

Atletico Madrid

PL Top Scorer

Kane

Edited by 130131301364

I can't see Rodgers getting sacked mid season, unless we are bottom half or something. I can definitely see Klopp coming in before this time next year, though. :p

Top 6

1 Arsenal

2 Chelsea

3 Man United

4 Liverpool

5 Manchester City

6 Tottenham

FA Cup

Chelsea

League Cup

Man United

Champions League

Arsenal

Champions League

Arsenal

Certainly the most bold prediction. :laughing:

I can't see Rodgers getting sacked mid season, unless we are bottom half or something. I can definitely see Klopp coming in before this time next year, though. :p

Yeah i'm not sure when he'll get sacked, but my prediction is that by this time next year, Ol' Rogers will be looking for a new job.

Chelsea

Man City

Arsenal

Man United

Southampton

Liverpool

Spurs

Certainly the most bold prediction. :laughing:

I figured I'd throw in something a little out there :heh: Manchester City missing out on a Champions League spot is also pushing the boat out a bit.. but then I almost placed Stoke in 6th :grin:

I figured I'd throw in something a little out there :heh: Manchester City missing out on a Champions League spot is also pushing the boat out a bit.. but then I almost placed Stoke in 6th :grin:

I think your prediction is more likely than Dazzy's that has Spurs coming second! :laughing:

I think he'll be gone by Christmas if you're not in the top 4. Especially now he's finally got the man he wanted last year (Benteke) and spent a lot of money on other players.

1. Chelsea

2. Spurs

3. Arsenal

4. City

5. Man U

6. Liverpool

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH ha

Trippier, Alderweireld, Dele Alli and someone called Kevin Wimmer from Cologne.

Doubt they'll set the world alight.

Alderweireld is a decent player but it will go to show that none of the big clubs were after him.

I'm pretty sure I ordered Dele Alli once in a restaurant. It wasn't fantastic though.

Alderweireld is a decent player but it will go to show that none of the big clubs were after him.

He's quality and Southampton were right to be pissed off at how he went to Spurs instead of them. That was a messy transfer deal. A lot of clubs probably weren't in for him because the deal would be more trouble than they wanted.

Premier League

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Man Utd

4. Man City (leading to manager being sacked)

5. Liverpool (can see them just missing out by a few points, not much, but not quite enough to crack into the top 4)

6. Southampton

Relegation

I don't care as long as Bournemouth stay up. :D Atmosphere in work has been crazy with the kids when they got promoted. I think they'll do it.

FA Cup

Can see either United or Chelsea going for this. I think whoever wins the FA Cup will not win the League Cup. So...I'll say United for FA Cup and Chelsea for League Cup.

League Cup

See above.

Champions League

Barcelona

Top Scorer

Diego Costa

Although I'd love it if someone like Depay did it. :D

It's going to be a great season. Arsenal look strong, United look strong, Liverpool look improved. Question marks over City. In fact, I'd be content with City getting pushed out of top four and Liverpool making it in there. Depends how Benteke does. If they give him service, can see him being top scorer.

Fantasy Football League is 1555469-471568

Awesome I intially came in to see if a league was created yet :)

Joined!