NEurope
Rummy

Let's talk about this place.

But @Dante hasn't been here in ages.

Oh I feel silly now. Attributed the nickname I remembered to the wrong person...

I'd definitely say Ronnie has been guilty of harassment many times.

Yo what the fuck bro.

He's using any excuse to try and get you posting regularly again!

Some people on this forum could get into an argument with themselves in a lift.

Lol.

Yeah. I don't know what to say. People get heated a lot

I don't really have the time (or interest) to keep up with it.

I hope to come in one day when Advance Wars 3DS is announced, which will unify the entire forum and instigate world peace.

I hope to come in one day when Advance Wars 3DS is announced, which will unify the entire forum and instigate world peace.

Advance Wars sucks :p

tumblr_inline_ms5pz8Wn481qz4rgp.gif

Anyway, I'm working on trying to be less of a blunt person here. Will try my best to improve :)

I'd definitely say Ronnie has been guilty of harassment many times.

Well hey; he keeps it up, he gets infractions, innit.

We're not going to retroactively dole out infractions. You see something you disagree with then report it.

200.gif

Alright, now you've done it.

I didn't want to get too involved in all of this mess, but you've crossed the line now mister.

You sir, should need to take a step back from Pokémon-ism and journal-ism and enjoy the other, more finer, more advanced things in life.

Edited by Fused King
Automerged Doublepost

Yep, not a fan of Advance Wars either.

Maybe it's just you...

Anyway, I'm working on trying to be less of a blunt person here. Will try my best to improve :)

Less Blunt...........:grin: I know you were joking, I just wanted to poke fun at the opposing themes there. : peace:

My 2cents..... I've never played Advanced Wars. Enjoyed Battalion Wars Wii though.

So it turns out I don't really need to answer @Happenstance, Ike's summed it up excellently.

Someone asked what's the plan going forward? Well here it is - we're getting to tougher on our moderation so some of you may want to take note, particularly those who who been asked to stop with certain actions but continues to do them.

We've been lenient in the past, we actually don't want to ban people if we can help it, but some of you would have been gone a long time ago on other forums. People crating second accounts to bypass a ban wouldn't be around long enough to say what they have to say.

If you want to stick around I suggest a) growing up and b) cooling off.

and

Well hey; he keeps it up, he gets infractions, innit.

We're not going to retroactively dole out infractions. You see something you disagree with then report it.

Whilst I admit it was never something I wanted - I have come to believe after this thread that it is the way forward.

Soo....

Please refresh yourself with the rules if you like. 13 amazing rules to live by. You won't BELIEVE number 12 - SHOCKING!!

Same place it's been for eight years http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17447

Listen to the mods, do what they say, receive infractions otherwise.

I have to say i'd completely forgotten about infractions here especially that three reds was a perma ban.

Do yellows result in a timed ban? i used to mod a forum ages ago and yellows in a given number got you a week ban, reds in a smaller number got a week ban - but could be made permanent in the mod controls, usually after discussion in the mod forum

not that i intend to get any infractions, its just been so long since i've needed to look at the rules, i'm convinced i've probably never broken any

I never like to see anyone getting banned - simply because there's not really many of us that use this site anyway. So seeing people who post often gone for good is not really beneficial to anyone.

However I can see why moderation will get stronger and three strikes is a fair rule - it's not like the people who are on their third haven't had plenty of warning.

I didn't see what lead up the recent ban of a pretty prolific member, but maybe that action will wake others up and turn a few heads.

I agree, Wii was a pretty good member to have around. He contributes so much to every thread (most of it copy and pasted) that it seems a shame to ban him.

Having said that, I've never read the rules, so as long as the mods are being fair to everyone who breaks them (which I assume they are), what can they do?

I do think it's a bit harsh, especially since I feel other members have been just as bad and (seemingly) receiving nothing, but I suppose he didn't help himself and I'm assuming the mods gave him fair warning.

It is a shame to see anyone banned, unless they are being really disruptive. Wii had an interesting personality, flitting between a useful contributor to these forums and a petulant child. But the rules are the rules, and seeing that he had previous infractions on top of whatever he did now, he can't blame anyone but himself - this isn't him being singled out for punishment or being highlighted as "the problem". We don't know what infractions other people have, and rightly so. Strong but fair moderation is the way forward.

Still can't believe I got a permanent infraction for 'spam' in the PlayStation Move thread. As if anyone was actually using that thread.

Say-NO-to-SPAM-325x321.png

I did sort of like Wii, but rules are rules as such and things did need sorting out.

Havn't been checking this thread for a while, so i was wondering why Wii was banned until i caught up.

Just delete the Nintendo Gaming board.

Problem solved. :p

@Daft, I can believe it. What kind of spam meat product was it? Did you at least cook it or just let it squelch out of the can and call it a sammich.

@Nolan it was a PlyStation meat-wand. Undercooked, though. Arguably half-baked.

The infraction was because you posted it in public. You can send that stuff to Ashley's PM box with no problems.