NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

I haven't played this in ages, must get back into it actually, loved it, but other games/life got in the way. Anyone else still not finished it ands fancies going through it?

I just beat the final boss yesterday. That fight was amazing.

Right now I think I'll take a small break from Tri Force Heroes to focus on other games, as I've been playing this every day since release. (Well, I'll still check the town merchant and Daily Riches every day, but I'll save the bonus challenges for later.)

Really looking forward to the DLC, though. Linebeck is one of my all-time favourite Zelda characters, so dressing up as him will be a blast - especially with that amazing outfit effect! :D

I haven't played this in ages, must get back into it actually, loved it, but other games/life got in the way. Anyone else still not finished it ands fancies going through it?

@Dcubed hasn't, I believe he's on the fortress.

I think I could try and persuade him if he's not too busy getting the next Smash challenge sorted.

Well happy they have done this. Locking the suits behind a local multiplayer mode was annoying.

I'm not...

It's funny tormenting people with the Tri Suit.

Especially when DCubed gets in on it as well. Gives a real impression of "Aw, so close! If only you had friends..."

Good catch! Stamps will be a nice addition, they're always fun :)

Gonna miss being the only one with the Tri suit though; and there I was thinking I was special :(

A new system will be added, making it easier to match up with players with a similiar playstyle to yours, when playing online. When you chose to go online, you will have to answer a question. You will then be matched up with players who came up with a answer similar to yours.

Nice. Hole throwing matches, here we come! :D

If I get a chance later on, I'd be glad to join you for some games! : peace:

I haven't played this game... at all! :blank:

As in, I bought it on release, loaded the game up while I was out, got as far as looking around some of the town and that's it! :(

I'm actually really disappointed in myself as usually I'd be right on a game like this, but just so much to catch up with as it's a busy time for games.

Perhaps I'll play it today, so I might just be up for some games later if anyone will have me fight alongside them... :indeed:

Is there anything I need to do before I'm "allowed" online by the game?

I haven't played this game... at all! :blank:

As in, I bought it on release, loaded the game up while I was out, got as far as looking around some of the town and that's it! :(

I'm actually really disappointed in myself as usually I'd be right on a game like this, but just so much to catch up with as it's a busy time for games.

Perhaps I'll play it today, so I might just be up for some games later if anyone will have me fight alongside them... :indeed:

There's a fairly short introductory sequence you have to go through before you get to play online. Probably about 20 mins or so?

Just some short story stuff.

I might play some games tonight.

I'm not...

It's funny tormenting people with the Tri Suit.

Especially when DCubed gets in on it as well. Gives a real impression of "Aw, so close! If only you had friends..."

So, seeing as how everyone is talking about getting back into this, who's up for some games tonight?

I don't mind helping out people with whatever they need to do.

And I promise wholeheartedly to come in wearing the Tri Suit.

Might as well flaunt it before it loses it's specialness...

I'm up for some games.

Great! Hopefully, a third will show up for some fashionable shenanigans.

128/128 on single player finished some days ago after coming back to it from a break. 29/128 on multiplayer. Probably will never finish as I don't have the time to waste on one good game out of five due to trolls/lag/disconnections (and then it's usually one I'd done, as I just select can't decide otherwise everyone turns into quitting little babies "waah waah, I didn't get my level picked")

Got ALL the suits, too. Just reset me and my bro's old 3DS's for friend tokens. May just sell now as that update looks pretty much multiplayer intensive.

Sounds like there's a few so that's good. My parents are over for a couple of days, but hopefully saturday will be good for me

The update for this is out now.

So with that, anyone up for some games tonight?

It doesn't have to be in the new Den of Trials, I'm more than willing to help someone out.

Oh, and maybe you no-friend players can finally help me find out what the hell the Tri Suit does!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

I do like how the kid outside the castle refuses to acknowledge bought Friendly Tokens though. Good way of proving you got it legit.

Edited by Glen-i

The update for this is out now.

So with that, anyone up for some games tonight?

It doesn't have to be in the new Den of Trials, I'm more than willing to help someone out.

Oh, and maybe you no-friend players can finally help me find out what the hell the Tri Suit does!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

I do like how the kid outside the castle refuses to acknowledge bought Friendly Tokens though. Good way of proving you got it legit.

I got this the other day, only played for 5 hours and done the first 4 worlds, but I'd be up for some games tonight after 6pm.

I got this the other day, only played for 5 hours and done the first 4 worlds, but I'd be up for some games tonight after 6pm.

Great!

Anyone else want to make it a third party?

How about 7pm? I should be free then.

Sounds good!

Right, I take it you want to do the Fortress?

I'll open a room.

EDIT: Oh my daze! How can no-one have joined yet!?

Is every Zelda player dead or something!?

Edited by Glen-i

Right, I take it you want to do the Fortress?

I'll open a room.

EDIT: Oh my daze! How can no-one have joined yet!?

Is every Zelda player dead or something!?

It's strange, I've usually found a game within a couple of minutes. Must be a Friday night thing.

I'm gonna try something, see if it makes a difference.

Join in my new room.

I don't think this is happening. Everyone is just playing the Den of Trials.

Unless we can get another N-E Peep, we're not going anywhere...