NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Good games last night @Glen\-i @dazzybee. Lots of challenge quests done and was happy we knocked a few time trial ones out.

Yeah, awesome. The game is actually pretty sizeable when you think of all the challenges too. Not having played the game too much yet, the time trial ones were a little panic inducing as I didn't know anything about the levels :)

I'll be available again tonight if anyone wants to play.

And @dazzybee, I'm sure no-one would mind if you just wanted to get some levels you haven't done yet without applying a challenge to it.

I know I wouldn't mind one bit.

Finished main game yesterday. Those last two worlds are excellent. Had some multi today, ran into some piece of crap that jerked us around a bit, but was tolerable, that then deliberately quit straight after we beat the boss and were going for items. h-k was his/her name. What piece of shit does that...? Clearly deliberate "oh I can't spare another five seconds" delberately bringing up smirking face emos to show he's enjoying being an asshole. The problem with this is you can't blacklist them from this since they're gone.

I really hope that direct announces the update/DLC for this game. DLC will likely be a new world or four, perhaps two lots of four? I see the free update adding challenges, a dark world (hard) version of each level, and a challenge for each level involving purple link somehow.

Yeah, awesome. The game is actually pretty sizeable when you think of all the challenges too. Not having played the game too much yet, the time trial ones were a little panic inducing as I didn't know anything about the levels :)

Time trial onsingle is so hard. I guest guess it may be easier with the cheetah suit. That's another thing that can make time trials harder on single other than having to move each piece separate; the fact you can only have one Link with a powered suit. They didn't think that through...

Time trial onsingle is so hard. I guest guess it may be easier with the cheetah suit. That's another thing that can make time trials harder on single other than having to move each piece separate; the fact you can only have one Link with a powered suit. They didn't think that through...

Interestingly, single player gives you more time to do those. So they did take that into account. The first stage only gives you 15 seconds on multi if I remember rightly.

Interestingly, single player gives you more time to do those. So they did take that into account. The first stage only gives you 15 seconds on multi if I remember rightly.

I see. Oh well, I'll take more notice next time! ^_^ On the subject, had a cracking time trial orb on water temple yesterday with players who actually KNEW what they were and didn't just accidentally select the stage. LOL

Anyone up for playing tonight?

Has anyone not played it much and still early on?

I think my internet finally stabalised, but I've been on Coliseum trying to get items for cheetah suit to ace some of the time trials. Some are obscenely easy when you know the route/hourglasses, but some I seem to fail even when I make no mistakes. Frustrating. I'll add some more FC now on this page, so anyone feel free to add me.

I think my internet finally stabalised, but I've been on Coliseum trying to get items for cheetah suit to ace some of the time trials. Some are obscenely easy when you know the route/hourglasses, but some I seem to fail even when I make no mistakes. Frustrating. I'll add some more FC now on this page, so anyone feel free to add me.

I got all the Coliseum items yesterday. Nabbed myself a boosting partner from another forum and we had all the items within an hour.

While the cheetah suit does make you faster, sometimes the suit that is best for the time trails is the one takes advantage of the environment or items.

Up for some games tonight? I'm still only up to the dunes. Cc: @anyone?

Up for some games tonight? I'm still only up to the dunes. Cc: @anyone?

Argh, sorry, TONIGHT?

Argh, sorry, TONIGHT?

I'll let you know later if I can, but I should be able to.

Argh, sorry, TONIGHT?

If you two are getting together tonight, I'll be happy to third wheel it up.

I'm more than happy to just constantly choose "I can't decide!" if you want to continue the game.

If you two are getting together tonight, I'll be happy to third wheel it up.

I'm more than happy to just constantly choose "I can't decide!" if you want to continue the game.

Sounds good!

8PM OK for you 2?

Sure thing! I've got all sorts of new clothes to wear.

Because I'm fashionable!

Because I'm fashionable!

Doesn't look like Dazzy is about, you still up for some games?

8PM OK for you 2?

Because I'm fashionable!

Give me 10 minutes, just seen the messages, I'll come now!

Doesn't look like Dazzy is about, you still up for some games?

Yeah, sure. I'll go ahead and open a room then.

EDIT: Oh, I spotted him. I'll wait for you @dazzybee.

Give me 10 minutes, just seen the messages, I'll come now!

Ah, cool. No worries.

Yup, thanks for the games!

I knew that Jens guy who joined after Dazzy left would quit straight away.

I was looking at the Gaf thread for this yesterday and seen some notes about the up and coming update.

These were posted after the Direct.

•New area (Den of Trials). Includes 32 levels.

•New costumes. The player needs to fulfill some conditions in order to unlock them

•Following the update, the Friendly Tokens will be available for purchase at the street merchant in Hytopia. But first, you need to lift the curse on Princess Frill/Styla (in other words, you need to beat the game).

•Miiverse stamps added.

•A new system will be added, making it easier to match up with players with a similiar playstyle to yours, when playing online. When you chose to go online, you will have to answer a question. You will then be matched up with players who came up with a answer similar to yours.

•You will be able to blacklist players who quit midgame, via the pause menu (during a game). After they’ve left, but before the game is saved, you can add them to your blacklist by press A or B while touching the Hero Panel of the player who just quit.

•Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment.

Well happy they have done this. Locking the suits behind a local multiplayer mode was annoying.

Yay!

You need to beat the game

Awww.

Edit: Guessing the question thing is if you want to play a certain stage/challenge?

Yay!

Awww.

Edit: Guessing the question thing is if you want to play a certain stage/challenge?

I'm hoping so. It was a massive oversight leaving it up to chance. Hopefully these little touches will make the game more fun to play online.

I'm quite looking forward to the update. I can't wait to have a crack at the Den of Trials, and the Linebeck outfit will come in very handy when after materials.