NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Welp, better add each other then.

My friend code is on the left there.

I'll add yours and then open the room once it registers.

EDIT: I knew I added you already! It just told me that I already had you registered.

Have you not updated your friend code below your profile or something?

Mines 2750-1083-4951. I've added you with the code on the left but it's still provisional.

Mines 2750-1083-4951. I've added you with the code on the left but it's still provisional.

Righto, all added. I'll open the room shortly.

Anyone on or up for playing?

If you're still up for it. I'd like to join you.

Besides that, Great games with @Hero\-of\-Time and @Ike!

That feeling of working together like one well-oiled machine is great!

And now I've spread the "must bring stuff to warp point" trait to Ike. Yay me!

Edited by Glen-i

Anyone on or up for playing?

I'd be up for a few games too, If there's room. :)

Seeing as I know you're both on my Friend List, shall I start the room?

Come on @dazzybee! We'll wait.

Sorry was mid gsme. Coming!

Seeing as I know you're both on my Friend List, shall I start the room?

Come on @dazzybee! We'll wait.

Hey. I'm ready if you're still on.

How does the gsme deal with if two of your friends have separate rooms open?

Sorry was mid gsme. Coming!

Hey. I'm ready if you're still on.

How does the gsme deal with if two of your friends have separate rooms open?

Yep, sorry. Mid game too.

There's space now. So you join in now!

Thanks for some hilarious games @RedShell and @dazzybee.

We'll just pretend Dazzybee didn't walk right off that lava platform three times, okay?

I kid, it happens to the best of us. Still funny though!

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

Besides that, Great games with @Hero\-of\-Time and @Glen\-i, @Hero\-of\-Time. Was Neptune who joined after HoT left an unknown?

That puzzle at the end of one level in the Fortress stage had us stumped for a little while. :laughing:

Thanks for the games @Glen\-i, @Hero\-of\-Time. Was Neptune who joined after HoT left an unknown?

That puzzle at the end of one level in the Fortress stage had us stumped for a little while. :laughing:

Yeah, Neptune was a random.

Thankfully he was a bit decent at least.

That tightrope walk was nerve-wracking. Sorry to put all the pressure on you there, but I trusted you more than an unknown.

Some Miiverse posts I made...

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

I believe this was Princess Ike here who doesn't have any friends!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Still, at least he's not wearing the Bear Minimum Digs again.

OK, that one wasn't mine.

But I just love giving a sarcastic thumbs up when someone who isn't me cops it. Hilarious!

Edited by Glen-i

Enjoyed the first days multi very much. It was great. The second day though...has been an absolute torturous fucking nightmare. Three people on my ban list for being bastards, trolling and deliberately killing tossing us around etc., one guy just left but didn't turn off so he was just stuck there until we quit (and we actually pissed around for a while beating him up and just generally messing around with his doll...this was NOT a toilet break). Had god knows how many people leave during a level, a zillion more leave as soon as we get three players, lag on nearly EVERY game exept a few, some so bad the connection dropped almost completely freezing things to a halt. Then factor in those who are just clueless...and getting stuck outvoted doing the same level over and over and OVER... Oh, and the amount of people "sorry got to go" when the levels they pick aren't selected is *cough* surprisingly high.

I think I've been totally put off. An entire day, hours upon hours essentially wasted. The single player is so slow and repetitive so it's not really an alternative (it's almost painful). I've spent enough time to complete the game and aren't even past the third world thanks to the hell games.

Sorry for the rant.

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

Enjoyed the first days multi very much. It was great. The second day though...has been an absolute torturous fucking nightmare. Three people on my ban list for being bastards, trolling and deliberately killing tossing us around etc., one guy just left but didn't turn off so he was just stuck there until we quit (and we actually pissed around for a while beating him up and just generally messing around with his doll...this was NOT a toilet break). Had god knows how many people leave during a level, a zillion more leave as soon as we get three players, lag on nearly EVERY game exept a few, some so bad the connection dropped almost completely freezing things to a halt. Then factor in those who are just clueless...and getting stuck outvoted doing the same level over and over and OVER... Oh, and the amount of people "sorry got to go" when the levels they pick aren't selected is *cough* surprisingly high.

I think I've been totally put off. An entire day, hours upon hours essentially wasted. The single player is so slow and repetitive so it's not really an alternative (it's almost painful). I've spent enough time to complete the game and aren't even past the third world thanks to the hell games.

Sorry for the rant.

I feel you, buddy. The game is beyond frustrating at times.

As for people leaving when a stage they want doesn't get picked, I think it's totally understandable. A stage can sometimes take up to 40 minutes, especially the latter ones. I can see why someone doesn't want to waste their time playing a stage for an item they don't need.

I put this down to Nintendo just once again not having a clue how online gaming works. If they had any sense they would have created lobbies where players can search to see what stages people are looking to do and then you can hook up with those who you have a common goal with. As it stands, it's far too random.

I've had a nightmare trying to get any of the challenge levels done. Either people don't want to do them ( dunno, why as the rewards are better ) or they quit mid game. Luckily I got a few done yesterday while playing with N-E peeps. I let the other 2 players do a stage first, before I start spamming challenge levels I wanna do. :D

I put this down to Nintendo just once again not having a clue how online gaming works. If they had any sense they would have created lobbies where players can search to see what stages people are looking to do and then you can hook up with those who you have a common goal with. As it stands, it's far too random.

This. Why couldn't the level select have come before the finding users? Would have made it so much better.

I believe this was Princess RedShell here who doesn't have any friends!
I believe you are mistaken, does that look like the Tingle outfit? :heh:

Definitely not me though, as I haven't even made Zelda's dress yet. ;)

BTW, what does happen when all 3 players have the Tri Suit?

This. Why couldn't the level select have come before the finding users? Would have made it so much better.

Maybe because not enough people will be playing it and they need to make sure people can jump into games!

Maybe because not enough people will be playing it and they need to make sure people can jump into games!

No excuse for it really. I've seen tacked on multiplayer modes in single player games that have better lobby systems than this!

No excuse for it really. I've seen tacked on multiplayer modes in single player games that have better lobby systems than this!

How so? What's wrong with this lobby system?

Tried the PvP mode earlier and managed to win a few matches. It's stupidly broken though, with zero balancing. Also, players are quitting mid match if they are losing and they seem to get zero penalty for doing so.

You can get a rare material if you win but there's only a 20% chance that it will drop. You can only get these items by winning these matches or by clearing all the bonus challenges in a given area. So instead of winning in the Woodland arena, you can do all the bonus challenges in the Woodland stages to nab the item.

Sorry for the rant.

Understandable. I dread playing with randoms.

And that's why you play with N-E peeps instead! You'll get a lot more done if you do.

I assume you two mean like a kind of search function? Isn't that effectively what you do when you join a room? You choose a world, and then you choose if you want to do Bonus Challenges or not. What am I missing here?

I believe you are mistaken, does that look like the Tingle outfit? :heh:

Definitely not me though, as I haven't even made Zelda's dress yet. ;)

Oh, then my money is on @Ike. It had to be either of you.

BTW, what does happen when all 3 players have the Tri Suit?

No idea, @Dcubed and I are the only N-E peeps who have them, as far as I'm aware. They do nothing with 2.

I mean, I could look it up, but that'll spoil the surprise and utter joy that'll occur if that one moment we stumble across someone who has it. (No-one spoil it for me!)

Yes, we could have used the tokens to get the Timeless Tunic, but we decided it'd be funnier to torment others with the tantalising costumes and give the impression of "Oh, if only you had friends like we do! IF ONLY!".

(They look really cool too. Go, Go, Hyrule Rangers!)

Tried the PvP mode earlier and managed to win a few matches. It's stupidly broken though, with zero balancing. Also, players are quitting mid match if they are losing and they seem to get zero penalty for doing so.

You can get a rare material if you win but there's only a 20% chance that it will drop. You can only get these items by winning these matches or by clearing all the bonus challenges in a given area. So instead of winning in the Woodland arena, you can do all the bonus challenges in the Woodland stages to nab the item.

Yeah, triple bow is hilariously broken in the woodland arena.

Glad I can just get the material by doing bonus challenges though.

I managed to get the cheer outfit today. Link looks great in a ponytail!

Edited by Glen-i
Automerged Doublepost

I assume you two mean like a kind of search function? Isn't that effectively what you do when you join a room? You choose a world, and then you choose if you want to do Bonus Challenges or not. What am I missing here?

It's too limited. If I want to go a specific stage, with a specific challenge, there's no way to hook up with people with the same objective in mind. You can only pick the starting map and then it's pot luck whether you get the stage you want and the challenge you want to do. You should be able to see what rooms are being hosted and what the host wants to do.

It's too limited. If I want to go a specific stage, with a specific challenge, there's no way to hook up with people with the same objective in mind. You can only pick the starting map and then it's pot luck whether you get the stage you want and the challenge you want to do. You should be able to see what rooms are being hosted and what the host wants to do.

Ah, right. Gotcha!

Personally I'd get bored doing the same challenge over and over again for materials. So I'm not that fussed. But I can understand your annoyance.

I aiming to do all the stages at least once before tackling the challenges properly.

Oh, then my money is on @Ike. It had to be either of you.

Yeah probably was me, I don't have a lot of costumes unlocked plus the high chance of getting hearts helps a lot, especially when playing with unknowns. Pretty sure it helped a lot during the reduced hearts challenges with played with HoT.