NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

I'm gonna try something, see if it makes a difference.

Join in my new room.

I don't think this is happening. Everyone is just playing the Den of Trials.

Unless we can get another N-E Peep, we're not going anywhere...

Yeah no worries mate, maybe next time :D

Yeah no worries mate, maybe next time :D

@Ike is willing to play, I'm gonna go ahead and open another room!

Thanks for the games, @Ike and @Nicktendo!

Had to male a few Miiverse posts afterwards.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Great fun!

Thanks for the games, @Ike and @Nicktendo!

Great fun!

Really good fun tonight! It's so much more different to play with people who know what they're actually doing ;)

I actually held off buying this at launch because it didn't appeal to me at all, but then I saw it for the equivalent of £18 last week and decided to take the plunge. I'm very, very impressed. The overall level design, music and mechanic of using all three Links in different ways is something only Nintendo could manage. One of my favourite 3DS games of 2015.

And one session and the update is done. Not hard at all. With the quick fight levels to treasure, Linebeck treasure finder plus extra ten seconds for time levels, this update was clearly about making it easier for people to ace time challenges and get treasure/costumes easier.

And one session and the update is done. Not hard at all. With the quick fight levels to treasure, Linebeck treasure finder plus extra ten seconds for time levels, this update was clearly about making it easier for people to ace time challenges and get treasure/costumes easier.

Yeah, if you play by yourself.

That Linebeck Uniform causes a lot of arguments at the end, because EVERYONE sees the treasure.

It's hilarious!

Sucks that they easified the time challenges though... I liked how harsh they were.

I only noticed it last night as well which was why I was down there for a while. :p

I thought the Linebeck Uniform would only work for the wearer, but I guess they wanted to try and keep it fair for those who don't have it? It'll cause fights anyway so it doesn't really matter what they try. :p

A new update has arrived and it sounds great. Basically, if the level you want doesn't get picked, you now get something for it. Hopefully this will stop people quitting.

Just beat the final boss, the last stage is actually quite tough even though it's quite straight forward. Had a tough time getting a decent group of randoms though.

Got the Den of Trials to get started now!

I really need to get back into this. Loved it, but just stopped.

I'm still playing if you need a partner.

Just beat the final boss, the last stage is actually quite tough even though it's quite straight forward. Had a tough time getting a decent group of randoms though.

Got the Den of Trials to get started now!

I'm still playing if you need a partner.

Yeah definitely. Still so much to do and all the objectives, den of trials... In some ways at least the updates will help me with the costumes.

You mean that @Dcubed picking the "Bear Minimum Digs" just to annoy me might not even happen now!?

Best update ever! (You know, out of 2 whole updates)

Pretty much only got the Sword Master Suit and the Fierce Deity Set to get now, so the extra materials won't take me too far. But anything to stop him CRIPPLING THE DAMN TEAM JUST FOR FUNNIES!

You mean that @Dcubed picking the "Bear Minimum Digs" just to annoy me might not even happen now!?

Best update ever! (You know, out of 2 whole updates)

Pretty much only got the Sword Master Suit and the Fierce Deity Set to get now, so the extra materials won't take me too far. But anything to stop him CRIPPLING THE DAMN TEAM JUST FOR FUNNIES!

I told you that it wasn't useless! Glad to see Nintendo agree with me ;)

Great... Now I'm gonna need to find something else to annoy him with... hmm... Single character Tri Suit might do the job...

Finally got round to using this game and i both love and hate it - whilst its great fun and trying to collect the outfits is a blast, you have to negotiate the gauntlet that is the idiots who seem to play this game

And since the update connection problems have been very frequent

Had some real annoying players too, one guy who kept throwing players off ledges, left the game then when i found more players.......he was back and did the same

Got someone with the same name the next day and he was fine

Hate to say it but it needs voice chat or more directions to give out, it became a real issue on the volcano level where you have to plow up bombs to hit switches - the idiot with the bow kept picking other players and not realising he needed to be the top of the totem and shoot the last bombs/switch

and at the boss where you throw bombs back neither of the other players got how to take it in freaking turns and both ran for the bombs and then ended up picking each other up casing us to die loosing all 4 live to game over without learning to freaking not go for the same bomb

I don't think i'll even complete the game because its so hit and miss finding competent players

and at the boss throw bombs back

Finally got round to using this game and i both love and hate it - whilst its great fun and trying to collect the outfits is a blast, you have to negotiate the gauntlet that is the idiots who seem to play this game

And since the update connection problems have been very frequent

Had some real annoying players too, one guy who kept throwing players off ledges, left the game then when i found more players.......he was back and did the same

Got someone with the same name the next day and he was fine

Hate to say it but it needs voice chat or more directions to give out, it became a real issue on the volcano level where you have to plow up bombs to hit switches - the idiot with the bow kept picking other players and not realising he needed to be the top of the totem and shoot the last bombs/switch

and at the boss where you throw bombs back neither of the other players got how to take it in freaking turns and both ran for the bombs and then ended up picking each other up casing us to die loosing all 4 live to game over without learning to freaking not go for the same bomb

I don't think i'll even complete the game because its so hit and miss finding competent players

and at the boss throw bombs back

I keep saying it, but I'l play, I loved this when I played it, but didn't play much!!