NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

Make sure you chop all the bushes in the town when you have the Rupee outfit on. I made a load of cash doing that. :D
Just tried that. So many Rupees! :yay:

Managed to get 5 new outfits made tonight as a result. :)

I also had a laugh at the challenge in the Dunes where we weren't allowed to fall in any pits. RedShell walks straight into the sand and then sinks. Life lost. :D
It wouldn't be the same without me doing something stupid. :heh:

But yeah, that was the first time I'd ever played some of those stages/challenge types, so I'll just use that as my excuse. :hehe:

I did find it funny how you decided to carry me about for the majority of one stage, and while Glen-i took on the boss. :laughing: At least I managed to make myself useful right at the end with the Hookshot. ;)

It's crazy how good this game can be with a team who knows what they are doing. We were all picking the right outfits for the right situations and the challenges were all the better for it. Brilliant session and wouldn't mind hooking up again sometime soon.
Yeah, the game is so rad when you've got the right setup going. Just a shame that Nintendo implemented such piss-poor online functionality for it though. The fact that friends are completely invisible in the search unless they're currently waiting in a lobby they've created, is just unbelievably stupid! :shakehead You should always be able to see who's online, what they're currently up to, and be able to message them. ::shrug:

Oh well, good job we can arrange games on here, ey?

I did find it funny how you decided to carry me about for the majority of one stage, and while Glen-i took on the boss. :laughing: At least I managed to make myself useful right at the end with the Hookshot. ;)

I put it down to balancing issues!

That boss is so nerve-wracking! I dread to think of how to do that in single player.

Played some of this last night, it's really fun. Dressing as Princess Zelda has never felt this good!

Yeah, the game is so rad when you've got the right setup going. Just a shame that Nintendo implemented such piss-poor online functionality for it though. The fact that friends are completely invisible in the search unless they're currently waiting in a lobby they've created, is just unbelievably stupid! :shakehead You should always be able to see who's online, what they're currently up to, and be able to message them. ::shrug:

Oh well, good job we can arrange games on here, ey?

Indeed. It makes it a terrible experience but, as you said, luckily we can hook up via this website. Still, it shouldn't be this hard to play with people online.

You guys up for some more quests tonight? If so, i'll probably be on a little later, due to watching the Sony conference. I suppose it depends when that finishes.

You guys up for some more quests tonight? If so, i'll probably be on a little later, due to watching the Sony conference. I suppose it depends when that finishes.
Possibly. I also plan to watch that conference, so as long as there's no surprise post-conference download, I'll jump on after that. :)

I'll definitely be on later. What are you guns doing with the game now? I always feel guilty playing through all the earlier missions :) You just doing challenges and stuff?

Does anyone else have difficulty getting onto the servers? Way more often than not I get "error connecting to partner device" Might just be my Internet, using mobile phone hotspot (4g, ~10mbps and 50ms ping)

I'll definitely be on later. What are you guns doing with the game now? I always feel guilty playing through all the earlier missions :) You just doing challenges and stuff?

I had actually shelved the game on Sunday and had no plans to play it again. Last nights session restored my faith in humanity so i'll be probably just looking to do challenges and nabbing material for the rest of the outfits.

Does anyone else have difficulty getting onto the servers? Way more often than not I get "error connecting to partner device" Might just be my Internet, using mobile phone hotspot (4g, ~10mbps and 50ms ping)

Sorry but I haven't had any issues reaching the servers. I get lag if playing with someone who has a shoddy connection, but that's about it.

Sorry but I haven't had any issues reaching the servers. I get lag if playing with someone who has a shoddy connection, but that's about it.

Probably just my Internet then, the joys of rural living, no hardwired Internet option :blank:

'Fraid not, but it seems you have two others to make a room with. So that's convenient.

Have fun!

Now that I've seen the credits, I'm focusing on doing the challenges.

Not by myself, of course. I can wait until I next go online.

I had actually shelved the game on Sunday and had no plans to play it again. Last nights session restored my faith in humanity so i'll be probably just looking to do challenges and nabbing material for the rest of the outfits.

You shelved it because people were doing your head in that much?! Yeah hopefully there'll stay a community on here then so we can all do our challenges and get everything. I love it, but I can imagine randoms could ruin it a bit.

You shelved it because people were doing your head in that much?! Yeah hopefully there'll stay a community on here then so we can all do our challenges and get everything. I love it, but I can imagine randoms could ruin it a bit.

I spent the best part of my day off trying to get things done, only for randoms to ruin it. It's alright for the kiddies to prat about, as they don't have a job to go to, but when you plan your spare time to get stuff done on a game, only for it to be ruined by idiots/kids, it can be quite annoying.

I took my 3DS to work with me and played a level on single player to nab some items ( got me the hammer bro suit :yay: ). After the boss was defeated I instantly went to do the pom pom dance and thumbs up only to find I couldn't do it. It felt so wrong. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

After the boss was defeated I instantly went to do the pom pom dance and thumbs up only to find I couldn't do it. It felt so wrong. :D

Yup, I've found myself going for the thumbs up once when I accidentally fell down a hole in an embarrassing manner. Then remembered no-one else was there.

It's turned into such a knee-jerk reaction and I love it!

Yeah, I had some bad games last night with some unknowns. Had no no idea what they were doing in some of the challenges. We never got past the first screen in the first Woodlands stage because they kept throwing each other into enemies. Got a good team eventually though and cleared some challenges.

But that's why you should play with friends/us. :p

Actually had great gaming session monday. Found some sane players Hat Kid/Fuchs (and a few others) and pretty much played for hours acing challanges. Just wish there was a way to friend people on the spot. Considering there's a way to blacklist on the spot...a big oversight. Unless I'm missing something...

I mean, on friending here...I have a dozen or more from XY and basically I only ever see one person online, out of only a few actually friended back...so it's not like people aren't added on my end. I'll add more, see what happens. Though I'm guessing most here are waaay past me...at the dunes, challenges randomly done. I think one world's challenges are hundred percent.

EDIT: Actually probably best not to. I've just read the post about how restrictive it is (having to be actually in a lobby when searching). I'm guessing specific meetups...likely pre/post work hours...but that's when my online is the worst, so I'd only end up nuking the games. We all got enough problems with the game without my internet taking down all of N-Europe's crew. Thanks though.

You know what the dumbness is? Multi of the first level/no challenge is still not done. Admttedly, haven't been that way in ages...but who's even going to want to do THAT? LOL

(On THAT...is there a prize for doing everything on both single AND multi? It does make a note to register them separately.)

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

Bloody hell, the challenges are tough. The time limit one you have to be pretty much on task all the time. The half hearts you need to be really cautious. The dungeons are great I just wish I could play this locally with two friends. To be a Nintendo fan.

I'll be available today if anyone fancies tackling some dungeons together.

Name a time and I'll be there.

Name a time and I'll be there.

How about 7?

That should give enough time for a possible third to show up.

How about 7?

That should give enough time for a possible third to show up.

Yeah, no probs. What levels are you looking to do?

Just gonna choose challenges I've not done yet while taking turns with you and whoever else joins, unless someone from here could use some help to see the credits.

Just gonna choose challenges I've not done yet while taking turns with you and whoever else joins, unless someone from here could use some help to see the credits.

I'll be up for that if you fancy gimping it up? Though any challenges in the first few worlds I'll be well up for if you need to do them

I'll be up for that if you fancy gimping it up? Though any challenges in the first few worlds I'll be well up for if you need to do them

We can just take turns picking stages.

We can just take turns picking stages.

How does that work? If you say random then does it always pick the persons who actually chose something?

How does that work? If you say random then does it always pick the persons who actually chose something?

If you choose I can't decide, you'll go along with one of the other player's choices. So if two people choose I can't decide, they go with what the other player chose.

I'll open a room in a minute.

I've got something that needs to be done, but I should be available for a few more games at 9:30 if you're still up for it then.