NEurope
Serebii

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes

http://gonintendo.com/stories/245434-rumor-unused-dialog-datamine-from-tri-force-heroes-points-to-pa

Potentially Data Mined stuff. Spoiler tagged but not really a spoiler

The following dialog was supposedly datamined from The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes. These lines are attributed to The Great Tripini...

You'll have to pay to, ah...access the new areas...

On the other hand, the latest update is free, so... You, uh, you wanna download that update, buddy?

You must download the latest update before purchasing add-on content.

Looks like you haven't, uh...got the latest update yet... You'll need it to go to the new areas in the Drablands.

Okay, let's get real now. New areas of the Drablands are now available for purchase from Nintendo eShop. Would you like to go to Nintendo eShop to get more information?

Looks like some paid DLC is on the way and it's going to give us some new areas to play. Nintendo definitely isn't going to comment on this now, so I guess we'll just have to wait until they're ready!

Gave Sunday another try but things were going exactly the same as Saturday...so straight to single player. Actually got somewhere. I've seen people say it's bad (troll-wise) because the kids are off. The good games I did have were in school hours, to be honest... I don't want to generalise, but most of the trouble I've had from online games (other than online) is usually gaming bratz (in the past on LIVE screaming obscenities/trolling). Will stick to school hours to limit younger players who are off their meds.

Enjoying those ice levels, the Mario fireballs are a nice touch.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/245434-rumor-unused-dialog-datamine-from-tri-force-heroes-points-to-pa

Potentially Data Mined stuff. Spoiler tagged but not really a spoiler

Not bad. It's probably just a Lorule/Dark world mix-up/remix of the main levels. Though a free update AND DLC. New levels for DLC, new Challenges as dark world/Lorule versions of levels for free udate, are my predictions. I was hoping for 3D World DLC ages ago. Probably too late for it now.

Edited by Mr_Master_X2

The game is ripe with opportunities for DLC here, so it's not surprising to hear that the game is setup for it.

New costumes, new stages (both for Drablands and for the Colosseum), new bonus challenges...

Yeah, not surprising at all. Nice to see that they're planning on releasing some free updates though :)

Gave Sunday another try but things were going exactly the same as Saturday...so straight to single player. Actually got somewhere. I've seen people say it's bad (troll-wise) because the kids are off. The good games I did have were in school hours, to be honest... I don't want to generalise, but most of the trouble I've had from online games (other than online) is usually gaming bratz (in the past on LIVE screaming obscenities/trolling). Will stick to school hours to limit younger players who are off their meds.

Yeah, I had some bad games last night with some unknowns. Had no no idea what they were doing in some of the challenges. We never got past the first screen in the first Woodlands stage because they kept throwing each other into enemies. Got a good team eventually though and cleared some challenges.

But that's why you should play with friends/us. :p

Yeah, I had some bad games last night with some unknowns. Had no no idea what they were doing in some of the challenges. We never got past the first screen in the first Woodlands stage because they kept throwing each other into enemies.

The game really brings out the worst in me when stuff like this happens. I've met a few people now wouldn't even start the dungeon and were just running around the lobby like idiots.

But that's why you should play with friends/us. :p

Yep, totally agree. And with that. I'll be available all day if people want to tri hard with me.

Yep, totally agree. And with that. I'll be available all day if people want to tri hard with me.

Where were you yesterday when I needed you!? It was the weekend and now i'm back at work! *shakes angry fist*

Where were you yesterday when I needed you!? It was the weekend and now i'm back at work! *shakes angry fist*

Not at DCubed's house.

I has no reliable internet where I live!

OK, so I really want to get that Rupee outfit made, but still need the Antique Coin and a Royal Ring. :shakehead Anyone else after these items and up for some games in the Fortress area at around 6pm today?

OK, so I really want to get that Rupee outfit made, but still need the Antique Coin and a Royal Ring. :shakehead Anyone else after these items and up for some games in the Fortress area at around 6pm today?

I'll give you a hand. Despite shelving the game, playing with N-E is always fun.

I'll help as well.

Meanwhile, EFF REDEADS! They do such ridiculous damage! And fighting 4 at once is mad! Two people get stunned at the same time? TOO BAD! YOU'RE DEAD!

I'll give you a hand. Despite shelving the game, playing with N-E is always fun.
I'll help as well.

Meanwhile, EFF REDEADS! They do such ridiculous damage! And fighting 4 at once is mad! Two people get stunned at the same time? TOO BAD! YOU'RE DEAD!

Have created a game.

@Hero\-of\-Time & @Glen\-i, a huge thanks to both of you for the help. :):bowdown:

Those challenges are pretty tough! :o Great fun though. Can't wait to make the Rupee outfit! :yay:

Good start for @RedShell. Just the ring to go!
Yeah man, seems luck was on my side today. :D

Thanks for the games @Hero\-of\-Time, got a lot of challenges done and can now make 3 more costumes!

That Stone Corridor run was masterful! Truly, the power of Tingle knows no bounds!

And that slick double boomerang into 3 person totem (Double Booma-Totem?) gave me a good chuckle. Totally not an accident!

Edited by Glen-i

@Hero\-of\-Time & @Glen\-i, a huge thanks to both of you for the help. :):bowdown:

Those challenges are pretty tough! :o Great fun though. Can't wait to make the Rupee outfit! :yay:

Yeah man, seems luck was on my side today. :D

Make sure you chop all the bushes in the town when you have the Rupee outfit on. I made a load of cash doing that. :D

Thanks for the games @RedShell and @Hero\-of\-Time, got a lot of challenges done and can now make 3 more costumes!

That Stone Corridor run was masterful! Truly, the power of Tingle knows no bounds!

And that slick double boomerang into 3 person totem gave me a good chuckle. Totally not an accident!

Yeah, that boomerang shot was hilarious!

I also had a laugh at the challenge in the Dunes where we weren't allowed to fall in any pits. RedShell walks straight into the sand and then sinks. Life lost. :D

It's crazy how good this game can be with a team who knows what they are doing. We were all picking the right outfits for the right situations and the challenges were all the better for it. Brilliant session and wouldn't mind hooking up again sometime soon.

Anyone up for some of this tonight? I'm still early on, really wish I could put more time into it!

Anyone up for some of this tonight? I'm still early on, really wish I could put more time into it!

Hell yeah! I've finished the main game and will happily help you out!

Just give me 10 minutes from now to eat food.

Hell yeah! I've finished the main game and will happily help you out!

Just give me 10 minutes from now to eat food.

Cool. See you in 10, give I'd s message on here when you're ready!

Cool. See you in 10, give I'd s message on here when you're ready!

Right, Ret-2-Go! Go ahead and open a room.

Had fun @Hero\-of\-Time.

Sorry about the crazy lag when a random replaced H-O-T.

But at least we got some levels done.

I'm super busy, but I'll try to pop up for a few games with you guys in the coming days.

P.S.: I'm back, bitches!