NEurope
drahkon

NieR: Automata (2017)

Finished a 3rd playthrough earlier. It was definitely worth playing through a few times, although the story still seems mostly like a cryptic jumbled mess. I suppose it is a JRPG though. 

Spoiler

I picked A2 near the end and got ending C. If I'd picked 9S, would I have got a different ending?

On 4/7/2019 at 4:26 PM, Mandalore said:

Finished a 3rd playthrough earlier. It was definitely worth playing through a few times, although the story still seems mostly like a cryptic jumbled mess. I suppose it is a JRPG though. 

Ending... (Hide contents)

I picked A2 near the end and got ending C. If I'd picked 9S, would I have got a different ending?

Yes, you would have got a different ending if you beat the game as 9S. In fact, now that you've unlocked Chapter Select, you can still get that ending... neither of which are the true ending to the game. But you will be able to access the true ending after getting Ending D.

So, this is awesome: a new secret room has been found in NieR: Automata which no-one else has been able to access.

That if it is a mod means whoever modded it is leaps and bounds beyond what the game's modding is currently capable of is also just something crazy to think about too.

Love stuff like this :D

Edited by Julius

Turned out to be modders, but certainly one hell of an achievement by the sound of things!

Now would be the perfect time for a bit of news on a sequel :p

Edited by Julius