NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Dreams (14th Feb 2020)

Loved the look of this. Was the stand out game to me, bar No Man's Sky.

Looks beautiful. My first thought was @RedShell needs to create stuff on this!

I wonder how easy it is to create stuff that's fun to play? I tend not to have enough patience on these things!

This caught my eye when I watched Sony's conference this morning (couldn't muster up the energy to stay awake for it :heh:) but cheers for the mentions/heads-up all the same. : peace:

Very interesting stuff. :o Insanely ambitious though, perhaps too ambitious... we shall see. :hmm:

But yeah, definitely looking forward to seeing more of it. Love the concept. icon14.gif

I detested little big planet when I thought it was my dream game, but as soon as I saw this polar bears I was convinced by this :D Lovely trailer and concept!

Love the look of this and already have a few ideas for things I'd like to try. It'll be on my PS4 to buy list when I get one for sure.

It'll be on my PS4 to buy list when I get one for sure.
Just looked at the list in your sig, whoa! :o Lots of titles there, when are you planning to start playing through all of those then?

Just looked at the list in your sig, whoa! :o Lots of titles there, when are you planning to start playing through all of those then?

Yeah, @Retro_Link. Surprised you haven't jumped on the PS4 already.

I loved the look of this game but I had absolutely no idea what was going on.

I know right! and there are probably some not on it too.

Yeah, @Retro_Link. Surprised you haven't jumped on the PS4 already.

I loved the look of this game but I had absolutely no idea what was going on.

I can't really afford to get into the PS4 atm, and it's not the best time for me personally either.

I hope to jump in later in the year, maybe if there are some good deals going in the run up to Black Friday/Christmas.

21904561753_02d24dab93_o.png

22512266282_e64003bf77_o.png

22337810770_9eeeb98d51_o.png

Amazing! :o

I just cannot get my head around this, I really can't.

Simply will not believe this game is real until I get to play it for myself. :heh:

Looks amazing. I wonder how many short films will be made using this.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long. Although they did say it was only in alpha, so could be a while?

Yeah I absolutely loved the look of this, it has my mind racing.

It's pretty incredible what they do with it and especially how the camera seems to work around objects to create very dynamic angles.

Awesome.

I wish it were just a standalone adventure game though. Given Tearaway's awesomeness this could have been something really special.

I wish it were just a standalone adventure game though. Given Tearaway's awesomeness this could have been something really special.
Bit harsh. This will be something incredibly special, there's nothing else like it.

We don't know this won't have a single player mode. LBP does after all. But I know what you mean, in that like LBP the single player experience is somewhat compromised because it's more like a showcase for the builder.

I can't think of a game that's similar to this or does successfully what this is trying to do. This looks fantastic, beautiful and creative and I can't wait to play it.

The only thing that will kill this for me are the motion controls that they demoed this game with.

Bit harsh. This will be something incredibly special, there's nothing else like it.

We don't know this won't have a single player mode. LBP does after all. But I know what you mean, in that like LBP the single player experience is somewhat compromised because it's more like a showcase for the builder.

To clarify, I'm sure it will end up being incredible, I just personally hope the single player game from day 1 lives up to the concept. If there's no adventure mode and you're just playing other people's creations from the start I suspect I'll probably pass. Having said that what they showed was easily the highlight of yesterday's conference for me.

Really love the graphic in this game and I like the idea of make short story with it. Can't wait to try it out someday.

The game does look to have unreal scope, and so beautiful too, can't wait to see how it turns out. My big concern is that I also loved the scope and ideas behind Little Big Planet and hated them because they were awful to play for me. I have no doubt this will be incredible to make stuff with, if they nail the controls and gameplay mechanics then it could be game of 2016!

Also love the idea of making a film with it...

Playstation VR support confirmed.

[TWEET]659791802287919104[/TWEET]

With PSVR and 3D printing confirmed, this game has really shaped up. Can't wait for it now.

[TWEET]659731669881126912[/TWEET]

[TWEET]659731669881126912[/TWEET]
Seriously, how the fuck is that even possible? :o

Creating 3D models is difficult enough with a mouse/tablet, but building something like that... from scratch... with nothing but a DS4?! :shakehead

One thing's for certain, they picked the perfect name for this title, because it really doesn't seem like it can be real. :hehe:

Seriously, how the fuck is that even possible? :o

Creating 3D models is difficult enough with a mouse/tablet, but building something like that... from scratch... with nothing but a DS4?! :shakehead

One thing's for certain, they picked the perfect name for this title, because it really doesn't seem like it can be real. :hehe:

Well the DS4 does work as a 3D mouse so it might be easier than with a mouse/tablet.

You can export into Unity, I wonder if maybe they'll allow you to import, too.

Also, from IGN...

The report also states that MM may be planning to release companion software, like an iPad app that would facilitate more creative applications like movie-making.

So maybe there will be companion apps built to help, too.

The inevitable wait for @RedShell's masterpieces begins.

And the inevitable wait for me to realize once again how uncreative and shitty I am with games like these :D

For anyone interested this is a great video that was just released a few days ago. Shows off the incredible potential of this game brilliantly and it's very heartening to hear there's a campaign planned.

Sign in to follow this