NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Fucking buzzing about this!

I couldn't breathe.

Same here :D

I have never finished FFVII...I might do before the Remake gets released. : peace:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool I guess.

I'll happily play it, but was never something I clamored for personally. (Now if it was FFVI ....)

It made it seem like a sequel..then remake hit. I'm guessing they were talking about "meteor" and that it had come before in the past, though, so additions to story? Kind of hoping they learnt their lesson gameplay to story ratio with past FFs (especially considering the gameplay heavy FFXV). Please don't make it an interactive movie! And PLEASE, PLEASE be oodles of post-game story, considering all the post FF7 stuff we've had over the years, it is VERY likely.

Oh My Word.

This was the game of my childhood. I cannot wait.

I woke up, checked face book, saw this trailer, didn't sink in thought it was a semi awake dream went and got a shower....OH MY GOD THE RUMOURS WERE TRUE? IS THIS REAL LIFE? watched it again came buckets........

I can't take it i seriously can't

Looking forward to seeing this in 2026!

Anniversary is 2017. They'll probably be pushing for that.

Anniversary is 2017. They'll probably be pushing for that.

Thats fucking ages away!!

I want it now!

I loved FFVII, truly one of the most amazing atmospheres a game has ever had, I can still hear all the music... hope this is as special as it ought to be.

Excited just as much as you guys... My one wish and HOPE though is that the battle style stays turned-based. Ever since 12, the free roaming battles have turn me completely off FF.

I'm either gonna need a PS4 or a decent PC should it get released on PC.

I'm either gonna need a PS4 or a decent PC should it get released on PC.

It will be released on PC.

But on PS4 first.

Thought that this got a great reaction at E3.

Fuck, I miss the old Nintendo conferences.

Never played the original and not a fan of most JRPGs, think I'll have to give this a go though.

Not as epic as their Shenmue reaction, but it's certainly up there.

Bosman climbing on his seat is hilarious!

@Hero\-of\-Time was gonna post this and ask if you'd seen it :D

I watched the Gametrailers Sony Twitch stream back. Their reactions starting off with The Last Guardian were so good from start to finish. They loved the Sony press conference hard. Knowing what announcements were coming made it even better to watch their reactions and when they'd say things jokingly like 'now all we need is FFVII', 'now just Shenmue III :p', and they all happened!

Such a great team. Huber and Matt's passion for Shenmue is insane, I've been watching some of the GT Shenmue II playthrough. Was so good too that Huber placed a bet on Shenmue and Kyle placed one on The Last Guardian for their E3 Final Bets.

Not as epic as their Shenmue reaction, but it's certainly up there.

Bosman climbing on his seat is hilarious!

Oh my god.

The reactions are utterly brilliant. Some of the best I've ever seen. I laughed along with them. I must have rewound the video about 7 or 8 times just to see them lose it at the petal dropping moment. Amazing.

Ok, having daydreams about this and remembering all the cool/crazy scenes I can wait to see again... When should we expect more news?

I'm not expecting much this year, I think they confirmed it was very early on. Maybe we'll get something at TGS but I doubt it.

I'm not expecting much this year, I think they confirmed it was very early on. Maybe we'll get something at TGS but I doubt it.

I think they confirmed more info/new showing in December. If that's the case then I imagine it will show up at this years Playstation Experience.