NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Ghost Recon: WildLands

Platinum achieved. Man, that last trophy was a grind. You get nowhere near the amount of resources needed to unlock all your skills through normal play. I had to repeat the same mission for a few hours to get all the stuff I needed.

I've been doing the same convoy side mission for 30 minutes now to get some resources :D Should reduce the grind after finishing the game.

I've been doing the same convoy side mission for 30 minutes now to get some resources :D Should reduce the grind after finishing the game.

Probably the same one I was doing. :D It's easily the best way to get resources.

I have it as well Kav

@Blade, let's get it... if you're up for two noobs joining you Lost?

Planning to clear out a Unidad base, executing that plan, failing halfway through and then adjusting to the firefight that started is such a joy.

Ended up getting this as part of an anniversary gift from the missus and have put a couple of hours in, cleared everything in the opening area of Itacua and it's just not clicking with me. I've been playing it single player and the A.I. isn't that bad and the game play is decent enough, it's just the general mission structure isn't great and it's already getting a bit tedious as I've moved on to another region. The story is something I'm ignoring as it's more or less fluff, though that's something that's been the case with quiet a few of the Tom Clancy titles I've played in the past.

I was hoping it would grab me a bit more but after 5 or so hours, it's just all a bit meh. As I say, it's not bad but it's just not great giving the current slew of open world titles available on the market. I do wonder if it'd play better in coop but my free time is so sporadic that it's not easy to get enough time together to invest that way. It does feel like a bit of a back step given Ubisofts more recent raft of titles in the last year, the majority of which I've enjoyed immensely (with the exception of The Division so maybe I should have looked back to that as a cautionary tale before this).

Playing it alongside Horizon Zero Dawn probably isn't the best idea so I may shelf it for now and come back to it in a couple of weeks after finishing that and after I've gone through Mass Effect Andromeda. Hopefully then it'll perhaps click a bit more and I can enjoy it as some of you guys have.

Had another cracking session with my mate. So many laughs, so much fun. This game really shines in co-op.

@Hero\-of\-Time is there a way to make all the Kingslayer files visible on the map all the time?

@Hero\-of\-Time is there a way to make all the Kingslayer files visible on the map all the time?

Once you go near one, whether of foot or just flying by them, then they will appear. Other than that there is no way for them to show up. What I done was to call in a chopper and then just hit all of the ? spots that I had missed. Usually that is where they are hidden, if you have missed any in open play.

Once you go near one, whether of foot or just flying by them, then they will appear. Other than that there is no way for them to show up. What I done was to call in a chopper and then just hit all of the ? spots that I had missed. Usually that is where they are hidden, if you have missed any in open play.

Good to know, thanks : peace: My mate doesn't care much for trophies so I'll have to look for the files myself in solo play :D

Hell yeah! Hopefully this is paving the way for Sam Fisher's return at E3. They've been a few signs pointing towards it and this just adds to them.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this