NEurope
Hero-of-Time

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Just been playing through the Stick of Truth for the first time as bloody loving it - and I had heard they didn't want to make more so I'm glad they changed their minds! Very excited for this!

Yep, best game so far.

Not really saying much at this point. But will be eagerly awaiting this, if only for that absolute genius name!

December 6th, so do I wait for Xmas or make it my last game of the year. Decisions, decisions.

I am really digging the Radiant Historia style battle system! Looking very promising!

Yup! I'm really glad to see that it's not just more of the same (even though I really liked their take on a Paper Mario style battle system), glad to see them try something new.

It looks to be every bit as good as Stick of Truth was. Writing and humour is spot on and the gameplay looks really fun. What can I say? Hurry up December!!!

Is The Stick of Truth pre order bonus available as soon as you buy the game, or do you have to wait until release day?

Is The Stick of Truth pre order bonus available as soon as you buy the game, or do you have to wait until release day?

Release day if you've ordered a physical copy. If you order and pay for it now on PSN/XBL then you'll get it straight away. It's retailing at about £40 everywhere but yet the online stores are selling it for £55! You might as well just pay for Stick of Truth if you want it now.

Just popping in to say this is my favourite game name ever.

It's genius.

Have you seen the last season of South Park?

He's the Social Justice Warrior who partially takes over the school and South Park for a while.

Why would anyone volunteer to try that out... :blank:

More to the point, why would anyone make such a device? ::shrug:

The game still looks good on its own merits but that peripheral is clearly a (nasal) bridge too far. :indeed:

That's a pity. Not totally surprised though.

Wait a sec, didn't Stick of Truth get hit with constant delays? Or am I imagining that?

Looking to see how they make fun of the delay towards the end of this new series of the TV show :laughing:

That's a pity. Not totally surprised though.

Wait a sec, didn't Stick of Truth get hit with constant delays? Or am I imagining that?

Yes it did, it got super ultra mega delayed (so long in fact that it ended up getting transferred from THQ publishing, to Ubisoft when THQ went bankrupt - ended up in development for around 4 years!), so, you know... a delayed game is eventually good :)

I do like what they're planning with the costume ideas. However I hope it's not going to be based on what equipment you have. As I went through various wardrobe changes in Stick.