NEurope
Rummy

H U M A N S (Channel 4)

Not 100% but saw that advert on the TV so it's gotta be coming sometime not too far away I imagine. I had a quick Wiki perusal that suggested it's coming to the UK late this year(we're pretty much there now) and to the US early 2017. Also I do believe that Trinity from The Matrix is in the new season. Other than that I've not read or looked into much as I don't want to accidentally spoil myself or anything. Very excited though. Whilst reading I saw that it was apparently Channel 4's highest viewed show since 1992, too!

Don't forget to record the "How to build a human" (Kinda a documentary spin-off of Humans with Gemma Chan) tonight. It's starting at 9pm

Don't forget to record the "How to build a human" (Kinda a documentary spin-off of Humans with Gemma Chan) tonight. It's starting at 9pm

The ads looked interesting but I missed it! Hoping they have it on 4oD - might try and catch it this morning. I'll probably miss the actual first episode tonight as well knowing me, but I'll catch up on that if I need to.

Not sure how I feel from having seen the trailers; but the first season was so on point I'm hoping even if this isn't quite as good it'll still be decent. I always worry about follow-ups to big things!

I'm watching Westworld and Black Mirror (for the first time) at the moment - will this be too much for now? It looks intriguing.

I'm watching Westworld and Black Mirror (for the first time) at the moment - will this be too much for now? It looks intriguing.

I'd say go for it, the first two episodes of season 2 are setting a good direction for this season too.

Last episode was good, things are starting to get more interesting.

why don't they show to Niska images of people beating up synths and trashing them? I think that would be much better than human images. Also, is "Trinity"'s daughter in a comma because she got her brain fried when her mother uploaded it!?

EDIT: Trinity as in Dr. Morrow

This is feeling more and more like the 2nd season of Broadchurch - unnecessary. Like they're trying to build upon something that doesn't need to be built upon.

I didn't catch up past episode 1 until last week sunday - smashed out the next 3 and watched episode 5(if my timings are right?) when it was on this week.

I am absolutely loving this. I wondered what they might do or where they might go next after the stellar first series - and really this has not disappointed. Few predictable/obvious twists you can see coming, but also a few others that I just wasn't expecting. I'm really liking the direction it's going and the newer issues it's starting to touch on. Mia's relationship, Hester's awakening, Maxey, Niska, Bea/Karen - honestly it's really interesting seeing all these different angles of life for the original synths and those who are waking up too. It feels I guess in someways less focused on the core group this time round - but they were so well established in the first series I'm really not minding watching the different paths that 'life' is taking them down.

(also caught up on How to Build a Human around the same time - very much enjoyed that too!)

Niska will turn "good" and sacrifice herself to beat that bob-haired girl, everyone will weep. Calling it now.

Starting to think I may be the only fan left here but did anyone watch? Seems to have gone a lot harder a lot faster than I saw coming. Bit surprising to see but not complaining tbh.

@Kav I recall you watched the previous ones; would be curious on your thoughts if you saw last night's opening episode?

• Like 1

I’ve not watched it, going to get the Mrs on it and then catch up as she’s not seen any of it.

Ahhh fair enough. This goes in pretty hard pretty quick in a way I think you might enjoy, hopefully you'll manage to stay spoiler free until you're all caught up!

(also ignore the phantom quote above)

I watched the first episode of the new series and it's just gathering episodes on the V Box. Anyone enjoying it?