• Witcher 2
    • Akiba's Trip
    • Dragon Age Inquisition
    • Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
    • Dead Space
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • LEGO Batman 3
    • Valkyria Chronicles

Ok so I was hoping to play Elder Scrolls Online this weekend and while it did turn up, its got a 15 gig patch to download and the servers wont be up until Tuesday anyway. Bloodborne was supposed to be my other game that I would be alternating with ESO but I went back to it last night and while I find the combat and movement much better than the Souls games, im still getting frustrated and have no interest in carrying on at the moment.

So I figured I would either carry on with some games I dropped off on or start a new one that I've been meaning to play.

- The Witcher 2

- Akiba's Strip

- Dragon Age Inquisition

- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

- Dead Space

- Final Fantasy XIII

- LEGO Batman 3

- Valkyria Chronicles

- Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Edited by Happenstance

Ok so I was hoping to play Elder Scrolls Online this weekend and while it did turn up, its got a 15 gig patch to download and the servers wont be up until Tuesday anyway. Bloodborne was supposed to be my other game that I would be alternating with ESO but I went back to it last night and while I find the combat and movement much better than the Souls games, im still getting frustrated and have no interest in carrying on at the moment.

So I figured I would either carry on with some games I dropped off on or start a new one that I've been meaning to play.

- The Witcher 2

- Akiba's Strip

- Dragon Age Inquisition

- Dead Space

- Final Fantasy XIII

- LEGO Batman 3

- Valkyria Chronicles

You've just played something that is huge and expansive, so I'd probably go for something a bit more linear.

I'd go for Dead Space, as that's probably the one that interests me most from that list.

I'd say Dead Space aswell.

It's shorter than the rest, and should be good for a few days.

AkibaStrip would be a definate change of pace from everything else you've played recently!

About the furthest you can get from Bloodborne really, so maybe that's a good choice? It's lighthearted, colourful and dumb as hell!

Well I ended up playing a load of You Must Build a Boad on iPad, a bit of The Witcher 2 and Dragon Age Inquisition. I then restarted Tales of Hearts R on my Vita.

- The Witcher 2

- Akiba's Strip

- Dragon Age Inquisition

- Dead Space

- Final Fantasy XIII

- LEGO Batman 3

- Valkyria Chronicles

- Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Perhaps it shows just how out of touch I am with gaming outside of Nintendo these days that Dead Space is the only one of those games that I've played a little of myself and can visualize!

Play something else instead.. :heh:

Sign in to follow this