NEurope
Daft

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

88% through the first game now, and it seems to have turned into...

Resident Evil!

:heh:

What's with the weird creatures all of a sudden? Makes a nice change from the regular enemies I guess. :hehe:

Nice to have Sully back too, he's a great character. :grin: They're all pretty good actually.

Anyway, still really enjoying this, even though certain aspects of the game are clearly a bit quirky/dated. Gonna be interesting to see how the gameplay evolved in 2 and 3. :)

Also considering picking this up sometime. Were these games any good?

No they were all shit, I'm amazed they made 3 of them and Christ knows why they made a collection out them.

sarcasm_o_238886.jpg

No they were all shit, I'm amazed they made 3 of them and Christ knows why they made a collection out them.

After playing Halo for about an hour I often wondered how they made so many of those games.

If you aren't playing Halo on Heroic difficulty, you aren't playing Halo.

Legendary or it doesn't count. ;)

The difference in AI between Normal and Heroic are way more pronounced that with Legendary, if there even are any. Legendary just feels like the AI of Heroic, except everything has incredible aim and you do less damage (though it could just feel like that because i'm shooting less due to being hit more).

After playing Halo for about an hour I often wondered how they made so many of those games.

Oh no you di'n't!

lol, just watching the Gametrailers guys stream of this.

The Donut Drake skin you can unlock in Uncharted 2 is hilarious.

In the Rewards menu there's some different filters you can apply over the game, one of them being 'Next-Gen Filter' which takes the piss and turns everything a Gears of War brown :D (one for @Ronnie :p)

I don't think that would've made it any less boring.

It's basically a different game on Heroic. It's really dull on normal.

Finished Drake's Fortune last night. :)

Kept getting killed by Navarro right at the end as it took me a while to trigger that final QT sequence. Speaking of Navarro, man did they mess up with the voice acting for him. It was alright when he was speaking in English, but his lines in Spanish were atrocious!

:heh: Robin Atkin Downes is a great voice actor, but his Spanish accent here... no, just no. :laughing:

Took a quick look at the galleries that unlocked after clearing the story. The bloopers one is absolutely hilarious! :bowdown: Was that stuff in the PS3 version too, or is it exclusive to this collection? Great stuff though, more devs should do that kind of thing.

Had a blast playing this game. Looking forward to the next two. :bouncy:

I like how I just got an email from Simply Games saying "Uncharted Collection In Stock and Shipping Now!"

Shopto have dispatched my copy, well i hope they have. They seemingly have a tendancy these days to send the "dispatched" email and hold it until tomorrow to post it.

Made a start on Uncharted 2 last night, and while it obviously looks better and seems to play a bit smoother than the first game, I actually haven't been enjoying it as much. :hmm:

Early days (only up to the 3rd chapter) but I was digging the first game from the get-go... :blank: I know a lot of people wax lyrical about the sequel though, so hopefully it picks up.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on Uncharted 2 @RedShell... especially if alongside me you become the second person on the whole of the internet to prefer Uncharted 1 to Uncharted 2 :p

Won't share my thoughts until you've finished though in case it grabs you.

Mine is on the way. Hoping to be able to start it on the weekend or maybe next weekend. :D

Not sure what to expect. Hoping that Tomb Raider isn't going to ruin this game for me.

Not sure what to expect. Hoping that Tomb Raider isn't going to ruin this game for me.

It isn't, but playing Uncharted is more likely to ruin Tomb Raider for you. ;)

As in, your perception of the first reboot and the upcoming sequel. :heh:

Or just... you'll like both series with equal measure...

... :blank:

Who am I kidding? Uncharted all the way! : peace:

Enjoy brah! :awesome:

I was stunned at how good Tomb Raider was in comparison to Uncharted.

My order is probably;

Uncharted 2 = Tomb Raider

Uncharted 3

Uncharted

All of them being 11/10, would smash, would cheeseburger, cri evertim%.

Tomb Raider doesn't even come close to the majesty and brilliance of Uncharted 2. Jesus, Rez.

Uncharted 3's campaign is worse than TR but its multiplayer is much better, so I'd still pick U3 over it. But definitely TR has a better campaign.

And I've not played the first Uncharted in so long that I can't even comment.

Finished the first game a few hours ago. Started uncharted 2. The enemies don't seem to want to go down so I keep having to go for headshots. I didn't really find the first game that enjoyable I pretty much just played it for the story. The 2nd game is a big improvement though.

Made a start earlier, quite enjoying the first Uncharted. Having played Golden Abyss, i kind of get the game's mechanics.

I came home yesterday after a long day to find this waiting on the table for me. Fuck yeeeeah!

Woke up pretty early by my standards for a Saturday (e.g. before noon) and have been playing this for around 3 hours. It's excellent. I'm really enjoying it. It's definitely inspired by ye olde Tomb Raider games and New Tomb Raider is inspired by this! IT'S THE CIIIIIIRRRRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIFE.

I'm having a great year of gaming. :D

I'm about 2/3rds into the first game. Hoping to finish that today so that I can start the second. I take it that the first is the weakest in the series?