NEurope
Daft

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

I wasn't going to re-buy them either, but damn that trailer!

Ergh, Love Elena.

"You love all this as much as I do.

"...No."

She's such a great character. I think she's a little under appreciated. Nathan and Sully steal a lot of the limelight but Elena really is a brilliant character, as good as Ellie or Joel or Marlene or Tess.

First gameplay vid of the first Uncharted game. Slight story spoilers so be warned.

There's a demo coming at the end of the month, as well.

Hmm... tough call this one. I think I may stick with the original games. I'm not sure I like what they've done on this collectors edition, the colours look muted.

If you're really that bothered, couldn't you just up the saturation on your TV a little?

I think Uncharted 2 was more colourful than the first, too.

I mean I'm not thaaat bothered. Something just seems off with the remastering as a whole, I thought the same for all 3 games in the story trailer. Whatever it is works in some cases and not in others. Still excited for it though, just not a must buy.

Yeah, this is a controversial view but the 60fps throws me off a bit.

I agree with you actually. 60 is always better than 30 but when you play something for years at 30 and suddenly you play a version at 60, its jarring. Ala Halo MCC, and Gears Ultimate edition.

So my copy of this arrived today!! :o Simply Games truly are the next gameplay/shopto. :awesome:

Yeah mine came as well. I think it must have been a mixup on the release date and they sent it ready for a Tuesday release.

Yeah mine came as well. I think it must have been a mixup on the release date and they sent it ready for a Tuesday release.
Possibly. That's a record early GET for me though, 6 days! :o

Anyway, looking forward to my first playthrough of this series. :yay:

People are using Simple Games instead of Shopto huh? Interesting. You had my curiosity...

ShopTo have sucked for about a year now. Expensive and games arent nearly as early as they used to be. SimplyGames and The Game Collection are the go to sites for now.

Holy crap, this game is AMAZING!! :o

Was kind of expecting not to be blown away by it considering its age (and going in straight off the incredible MGSV) but I am loving it! :)

Didn't realize it had so much humour too, it's already had me LOLing on several occasions...

Sully's remark about the Spaniards leaving a load of crap behind, and Nathan's fast count to 5 when jumping out of the plane.

:laughing: It's cheesy stuff, but I can dig it.

Gameplay is also fun, but it's taking a while for the combat to click (no doubt because I've recently spent so long playing MGSV that I can't seem to adapt to the controls here) I keep pressing Circle to reload, :heh: but hopefully will stop doing that soon.

Really loved that car chase where you get to blow up loads of cars/quad bikes! Wicked surround sound on that section. icon14.gif One of the vehicles I took out exploded then flew over our car, and hearing it whoosh past was so damn satisfying! :awesome:

Anyway, just noticed that I was already 49% through the first game, so I'm gonna try and resist playing again until tomorrow. Might finish the entire trilogy before the actual release date otherwise! :hehe:

So yeah, super glad I picked this up. Slightly annoyed I didn't get 'em before on the PS3, but hey, better late than never.

: peace:

Already looking forward to your post when you've played the second installment.

Holy crap, this game is AMAZING!! :o

Was kind of expecting not to be blown away by it considering its age (and going in straight off the incredible MGSV) but I am loving it! :)

Didn't realize it had so much humour too, it's already had me LOLing on several occasions...

Sully's remark about the Spaniards leaving a load of crap behind, and Nathan's fast count to 5 when jumping out of the plane.

:laughing: It's cheesy stuff, but I can dig it.

Gameplay is also fun, but it's taking a while for the combat to click (no doubt because I've recently spent so long playing MGSV that I can't seem to adapt to the controls here) I keep pressing Circle to reload, :heh: but hopefully will stop doing that soon.

Really loved that car chase where you get to blow up loads of cars/quad bikes! Wicked surround sound on that section. icon14.gif One of the vehicles I took out exploded then flew over our car, and hearing it whoosh past was so damn satisfying! :awesome:

Anyway, just noticed that I was already 49% through the first game, so I'm gonna try and resist playing again until tomorrow. Might finish the entire trilogy before the actual release date otherwise! :hehe:

So yeah, super glad I picked this up. Slightly annoyed I didn't get 'em before on the PS3, but hey, better late than never.

: peace:

Correct.

There is a reason this is my favourite series of all time. (with DKC).

I'll be interested to hear what someone fresh to the series thinks of 3. There was very much a mixed reaction to it. I really hated it at the time.

Anyway, was playing through Drake's Fortune and enjoying it yesterday. Been years since I played the first game. I still think Naughty Dog should have brought in Peter Dinklage though to re-record all of Nathan Drake's lines.

I'll be interested to hear what someone fresh to the series thinks of 3. There was very much a mixed reaction to it. I really hated it at the time.

I started Drake's Deception a few weeks ago and will be returning soon to finish it on PS3 :smile:

Personally, I'm not finding it as compelling as the first two games and nowhere near the level of The Last of Us!

If I had a PS4, I'd buy Uncharted 4 but I wouldn't buy the system just to play it..

If I had a PS4, I'd buy Uncharted 4 but I wouldn't buy the system just to play it..

Buy it to play U4 and all the other games. ;)

I absolutely loved Uncharted 3. Best settings and environments in the series for me, and the most diverse gameplay. The story is moved along nicely too. Probs my fav in the series, although I love 1 for being the first, the island setting and the character relationships. Elena.

And those are why I rate the series 3 > 1 > 2

Edited by Retro_Link

Thinking of picking it up. Still obsessed with The Witcher 3 though! Such a long game!!

I'm looking forward to this. Half term is approaching, so I'll be playing this shit out of this during that!

Will just play them back to back. Roll from one to the next. Cmaaaaan.