NEurope
Daft

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

18265687679_5c090f620d_o.gif

1080p and 60fps. Can't wait to replay this. Hopefully they'll balance the combat in Uncharted 3. That's my only big issue. Less bullet sponges, please.

No multiplayer but Beta access to Uncharted 4, I think.

Might pick this up and finally check out the series in detail! Only dabbled before now.

Hopefully they'll balance the combat in Uncharted 3. That's my only big issue. Less bullet sponges, please.

Only in 3? Bullet Sponges are a feature of basically every Naughty Dog game. The Last of Us is the best they've gotten to a good balance so far.

Of course, head shots and steel arm combos are the real way to play, which I suck at in Uncharted.

Uncharted 2 had bullet sponges but they were nowhere near as aggressive as the were on 3.

This would be something i'd be interested in getting, again missed out on the Uncharted series up until recently with Golden Abyss on the Vita.

This would be something i'd be interested in getting, again missed out on the Uncharted series up until recently with Golden Abyss on the Vita.

You'll have something very good to look forward to. Golden Abyss isn't anywhere near as good as UC2, IMO.

You'll have something very good to look forward to. Golden Abyss isn't anywhere near as good as UC2, IMO.

I thought Golden Abyss was decent enough for me to venture into the rest of the series.

How long are the uncharted games in terms of the story mode?

About 8-10 hours IIRC. I think the first is the shortest one. Why's that?

Edited by lostmario

About 8-10 hours IIRC. I think the first is the shortest one. Why's that?

No reason, just wondering if it was shorter or longer than Last of Us.

Also, apologies, I started editing your post instead of replying to it.

Think I'll give this one a miss.

As much as I enjoyed Uncharted 3 the series got a little bit samey (although 3 did manage to do a few things to mix it up a little). I think if I played a remastered 1-3 again before 4, then it would have an impact on my enjoyment of 4. At least if Uncharted 4 is kinda more of the same, the visuals will really set it apart.

What brilliant news. I missed out on these games, so I'm delighted to be able to play them.

Although, I got confused at the release date. I assumed it was an American date and thought whaaaaaaaaaaat at it being released next month. Waiting until October will be difficult, aha.

I think i'll pick this up, i've never really played them, tried them at mates houses, tried what i got on PS+ perfect jumping on point

Not watched the trailer (spoilers) but apparently the games look much better than their original versions. Can't wait to play these games

Not watched the trailer (spoilers) but apparently the games look much better than their original versions. Can't wait to play these games

Indeed.

G80jTGB.jpg

That trailer just reminded me why the Uncharted game are my favourite ever.

Really looking forward to playing them all over again.

I've never played any of them so will definitely pick this up when I've got the money!

I'll still be getting it as I love Uncharted 1 and 2 but I'll probably wait until closer to the time to see if I get it at launch. It might end up being a January game for me once all the other big releases are out of the way.

Going to buy it almost straightaway but temptedings to keep it for Christmas for dat back-to-back playthrough.

Hnnnngggggggg.

What else is out this year that could potentially take time away from this? Battlefront? That's it, yeah?

Going to buy it almost straightaway but temptedings to keep it for Christmas for dat back-to-back playthrough.

Hnnnngggggggg.

What else is out this year that could potentially take time away from this? Battlefront? That's it, yeah?

A tiny little game called FALLOUT 4.

tumblr_nhq6l1Wfwx1qzh57mo1_250.gif