NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Nintendo Direct Micro

Where is it ?

I embedded the video into the post. It's US only though, but the UK official Twitter is tweeting out everything about it anyway

Packing Chibi Robo amiibo in exclusively with the game is one way to guarantee that this will be the best selling Chibi Robo game ever

Should be titled "Nintendo 3DS Direct Micro".

It had Splatoon stuff, Project Treasure and Mario & Sonic...all Wii U titles therefore that would be an erroneous title.

I reckon E3 is gonna be pretty special if they're having to have a Nintendo Direct Micro two weeks before the main event kicks off :heh:

It had Splatoon stuff, Project Treasure and Mario & Sonic...all Wii U titles therefore that would be an erroneous title.

Splatoon is already released.

Project Treasure looks like a Wii game. Didn't show it in the Direct Micro, its that fugly.

Mario & Sonic.......meh.

Splatoon is already released.

Project Treasure looks like a Wii game. Didn't show it in the Direct Micro, its that fugly.

Mario & Sonic.......meh.

Are they 3DS titles? No. Therefore calling this a 3DS Direct is wrong. I get it, those games don't interest you but stop crapping up threads with your snide remarks. Nobody finds you funny.

I wouldn't have to make snide remarks if they showed good games. It wasn't intended to be funny. It was one comment, not exactly crapping up the thread. And with that I'm done with another one of your needlessly made threads.

I wouldn't have to make snide remarks if they showed good games. It wasn't intended to be funny. It was one comment, not exactly crapping up the thread. And with that I'm done with another one of your needlessly made threads.

If you think a thread isn't needed, don't enter it.

I love me a bit of Bill. I heard there was a new Chibi Robo but upon seeing it I'm a bit disappointed. I would have liked to have seen a return to the old style gameplay, I'm just so sick of the amount of 2D platformers Nintendo are releasing for their systems.

That Amiibo looks damncute though.

Nice to see some localisation confirmations :)

Shame that Bravely Second is a 2016 game though... (Unless they pull another BD in Europe of course ;) )

The PR has confirmed that the Chibi Robo amiibo is exclusive to the bundle here, too. So you're a bit out of luck if you wanted it digital (unless they do two bundles)

Bravely Second: End Layer

And I thought Bravely Default was a random title lol

Sadly nothing in that direct interested me. As time goes on I like handheld gaming less and less and it was pretty 3DS heavy. Hopefully they're holding out a lot for E3.

They couldn't even be bothered to do us Europeans a Direct. That's disappointing. We just get a press release saying this is how items raised in the direct will impact us.

I really enjoyed that little Direct. I like the more whimsical style they're going with these days.

Chibi Robo looks good and I'll gladly give the new Dr Mario a go.

Also it's nice to have the majority be updates to 3DS games, a lot of people have been saying there's barely been much out for it lately.

Cool little direct, would of been nice if there was a Euro version with mini Shibata, but oh well. :hehe:

Really looking forward to the Splatoon update. :bouncy:

Cool little direct, would of been nice if there was a Euro version with mini Shibata, but oh well. :hehe:

Here's mini Shibata...

artisan18.jpg

Sign in to follow this