NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Best memories of the PS4 so far

Worst

The awfully storage problem that still doesn't have a solution, so I keep having to delete games off hard drives :(

Sorry? :confused:

Worst

The awfully storage problem that still doesn't have a solution, so I keep having to delete games off hard drives :(

"Doesn't have a solution"? You've filled over 2TB of data excluding videos which can be backed up elsewhere and saves which can be stored in the cloud?

Out of the list that @Fierce_LiNk originally talked about only Bloodbourne is truly PS4 exclusive with Resogun and The Last of Us both on PS3.

There's still the other games I didn't mention in the original post, for length and time purposes. Drive Club, inFAMOUS and The Order, for example. Plus all of the PS+ stuff (I don't really know what's exclusive and what isn't...all I really care about is if I can play that stuff)

One thing I'm loving is all of this Photo Mode and Share button stuff. I loved being able to take photos in DriveClub and it was a real hoot in inFAMOUS. I should've taken some in The Last of Us but I got sucked into the game. I think I'll take more on my second run through.

Being able to record videos and photos is brilliant, imo. I've taken a shitload of photos.

Being able to record videos and photos is brilliant, imo. I've taken a shitload of photos.

I did take a few pictures when I first got my PS4, but couldn't figure out how to post them anywhere other than Facebook or Twitter. Is it possible to just post them on your PS4 'wall' without having to use any other social media?

I did take a few pictures when I first got my PS4, but couldn't figure out how to post them anywhere other than Facebook or Twitter. Is it possible to just post them on your PS4 'wall' without having to use any other social media?

I don't know if you can put them on your wall, as I've never done it. I posted them on here by putting them onto a usb stick and then uploading them to an image host.

Yes it is, its one of the options along with twitter and Facebook, you can even just send them in a private message to a friend over PSN.

I only have the 500g model, and they refuse to add external hard drive support and I own over 10 games , I am pretty much screwed as I have to keep deleting games. I cant have more than 4 games installed at once.

Its got to the point where I am now picking xbox one versions over ps4 games as its so easy to plug in a hard drive to x1,

I would pick the superior ps4 version if they sorted the issue out

Why don't you, like, I don't know, delete a game or two? Or do you absolutely need immediate access to your entire library?

I only have the 500g model, and they refuse to add external hard drive support and I own over 10 games , I am pretty much screwed as I have to keep deleting games. I cant have more than 4 games installed at once.

Its got to the point where I am now picking xbox one versions over ps4 games as its so easy to plug in a hard drive to x1,

It's not an issue that they need to sort out, it's just choice they went with. Instead of external hard drives they made it easy to just upgrade your hard drive.

Why would you need an external hard drive? I've gone for a 2tb internal one and haven't had any issues with space at all since. In fact, I think you can even use larger hard drives thanks to this.