NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
legend_of_matt

I know its a Osaka's Blog but....

hmm, I dont know what to think, it looks real, and if it is, it looks like it will display each controller battery, it even has what seems to be a little locator for the controller in the botom right corner.

Nahhh... Nintendo wouldn't put their logo in the bottom left. They aren't that patronising as to say "It's a Nintendo... remember?" Apart from that, it's quite a good effort I think

I want the Revolution now :( it's ages until November.. If Europe will even get it then.

The fact there's red ghosting on the Nintendo logo, a trait of CRT TVs, this is at the very least a well done fake. Looks like the crosshair at the bottom is an indicator of where the motion sensor is "pointing". Looks a little bland, but hey, it'd do the job.

Hmm, its an improvement on the other fakes that have been shown, but it looks to me like it was based on the one in the survery (The red, similar kind of buttons) and then simply has a more stylish background.

I really hope its not like that, the 360 has a brilliant interface. Its stylish and looks like an entertainment device, that looks like the interface for one of those Fisher Price plug-in and play TV consoles. If Nintendo want to appeal to everyone they need every aspect to be spot on - The console itself is very stylish and that interface just wouldn't match it.

i personally thought nintendo would space out the menu icons so people don't accidentally point at the wrong one. it makes sense that nintendo would be showing stuff like this on panasonic TVs though.

though i don't know what to think of it, i don't think it looks that bad. but i'm now at the point where i don't believe in rumours anymore and only what comes from big n is assured to be true. the panasonic logo looks a little bit as if it was intended to be in the picture. hell, everyone with a little knowledge is aware of that panasonic fabricates the drives for nintendo. so that's no proof.

It's not one you could say is definately fake. I was hoping for a theme along the lines of the actual system design. I don't know why Nintendo themselves don't release official screens and stuff, what've they got to lose.

As a developer he has all the tools he needs to make a screenshot of the Revolution's video signal. Why does he make a picture of the TV then?

Also, you have a menu called 'settings' - why would you still call everything 'blabla setting'.

I've got to hand it to him though, it looks 'real'.

Lol, there's one small thing in this pictures, which confirms it pretty much fake... looks closely, ( I noticed it within seconds by the way ).

I noticed within seconds it looks VERY familiar to my old creative webcam. I've included a picture of the webcam I'm talking about in the picture.

mockupisfake8pi.jpg

Now I suspect a "leaker" doesn't have enough time to plugin a USB webcam to the back of a pc/laptop and taking a picture without being noticed :P

Most probably, yes.

It does actually look very Nintendo-ish, but it's coming from a blog....

It looks very real but I doubt that Nintendo would show off their interface so that everyone could take a photo and post it on the net.

The boys who cried wolf.

I would be happy with that.. but there are a lot of Nintendorks running around the internet kicking up a storm about this shit.

And they have a lot of time on their hands, so this is why I will take this screenshot with a grain of salt.

Did anyone else notice there is no "Back" button.. which is something that should be present in all game menus for easy navigating and navigating using this aparently fake cursor.. I find it hard to believe there would be no Back button, like every game i've seen for DS.

guys. more important than that. check the guys writing!

"Revolution is the answer. Revolution will be able to let to DS all these features. Nintendo DS will become a part of

Revolution too. A very important part...you'll handle some Revolution games with DS...some RETRO games. Unbelievable.

Don't you think?"

Sign in to follow this