NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii

Dr. Mario

New Doctor Mario game coming to 3DS, recent/new modes, versus play. Internet, local share. 880 yen following presentation.

Dr. MARIO ギャクテン! 特効薬 & 細菌撲滅 紹介映像

Edited by Wii

*sigh* it's Dr. Mario so... instant purchase, so long as it's a budget title.

I wonder if the Dr. Mario amiibo will work with it? If not that's a missed opportunity there.

Like the look of the items and new game mechanics. Looks more substantial than Dr Luigi was.

*sigh* it's Dr. Mario so... instant purchase, so long as it's a budget title.

I wonder if the Dr. Mario amiibo will work with it? If not that's a missed opportunity there.

It's 980-ish (can't remember the exact price) yen on the Japanese eShop which around £5.

Edit: 950yen.

Edited by Ike

It's 980-ish (can't remember the exact price) yen on the Japanese eShop which around £5.

Edit: 950yen.

So it'll be £9.99 here :p

Dr. Mario Miracle Cure will be out June 11th here in Europe as well as North America

CGa-uF7WwAANQrb.png

Looks good actually and love this series... I'd play Dr Luigi loads more if I could play more people. @david\.dakota is awful and never wants to play it, but we've had a good few hours on it

So, I had the opportunity to review this for a friend's site this week, and it's great fun. The Miracle Cure aspect really refreshes the Dr. Mario gameplay.

Away from that, it has all the content and more of Dr. Luigi for less of the price.

I also went online and got my arse kicked by various Japanese players. Yikes.

Anyone else got it/getting it now it's on the eShop?

So, I had the opportunity to review this for a friend's site this week, and it's great fun. The Miracle Cure aspect really refreshes the Dr. Mario gameplay.

Away from that, it has all the content and more of Dr. Luigi for less of the price.

I also went online and got my arse kicked by various Japanese players. Yikes.

Anyone else got it/getting it now it's on the eShop?

I'm so tempted to buy it. I love Dr mario. I have Dr Luigi though... Barely play that... Still tempted....

Sign in to follow this