NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii

Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games

Just announced.

Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games announcement trailer(Japanese)

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Does it still require Wii controllers.

If so then automatically no buy on Wii U.

@/nando/ This game may have killed off your hopes of getting a new Mario Strikers game.

Looks decent, shows more promise than the last game did at least.

Golf looks like it could be pretty fleshed out and blatant reskined Miku Project Mirai mode is blatant ;)

@/nando/ This game may have killed off your hopes of getting a new Mario Strikers game.

I'm only just seeing this message now due to the inability to mention me on the forum but I don't think that's true :heh:

It certainly better not be as the football footage in that announcement trailer is brutal :shakehead

I'm only just seeing this message now due to the inability to mention me on the forum but I don't think that's true :heh:

It won't have any impact at all. This is a SEGA-made game.

It won't have any impact at all. This is a SEGA-made game.

I know.. and that's probably why it looks rubbish, like the previous versions :heh:

The London 2012 game was AWESOME. As a multiplayer experience, it shit all over Mario Party and Wii Party I thought. All the other versions are pretty tosh though. They weren't refined enough before 2012, and the one after, Sochi, had too many different controller options, complicated page long descriptions of how to control and play each game, a borked party mode and generally pretty rubbish minigames.

I'm hoping they can create another great title now that they're used to the Wii U hardware and hopefully have a clearer vision of what controls to go with. Any game that lets you play as Silver the Hedgehog and Diddy Kong has me excited.

Sign in to follow this