NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

PS3 Still A Conceptual Design?

PS3ConceptualDesign.jpg

At the CES in Las Vegas, Sony decided to stick up a “Conceptual Design†placard in front of the PS3. This could possibly mean several different things. It could be a sign that Sony is much further behind schedule than initially believed, it could mean that they are already changing the design of the PS3, or maybe, they are just reserving the right to change whatever they see fit before launch. We can all hope for the later of the 3, otherwise the analyst predicted launch delay could actually be on target.

Source: PS3updates.

They also weren't showing the controller with the console! So that aswell is most likely going under the knife before E3.

well that doesnt really bother me. i am not getting one. they need to do something about the controller though and i think that this proves that there will be a delay. even better for nintendo.

Maybe they arent gonna change it much, just a little bit. And therefore they need to put up that sign. I think they should stick with the banana.

They wont change it much, most consoles are always like that as a back up in case they need to change something.

I hope they are changing the controller. I'm not gonna get one striaght away but I think the rest of the gaming world would appreciate not using a bat-a-rang.

Sounds silly but I still can't believe they made it look so lame. It's very out of character for them, so it's likely that it was rushed as Nintendo were going to show off the look of the Rev.

the boomerang is change for the sake of change. its like they realised the duel shock is a godawful design but didnt have the balls to change it properly. the result is a botch job of a controler that clearly has no potential as the final design.

When you throw the controller in frustration it will come back instead of smashing into the wall forcing you to buy a new one! Genious!

I've been saying this in many PS3 threads, and there has been proof about the conceptual design not being the real console.

What I just said may seem obvious, but listen to a few developers interviews. You'l notice the ACTUAL console is non-exsistant. Well, non-exsistant is strong words, but nobody not even developers have seen it, although they wouldnt realy need to know what the console looks like.

But hey, aint there something going on with sony in march or may?

They're probably redesigning the whole thing cos it's so ugly!!

i hope so because i don't want to catch eyecancer if i ever happen to cross one of those butt-ugly martians.. er consoles of course.

When you throw the controller in frustration it will come back instead of smashing into the wall forcing you to buy a new one! Genious!

Best thing i've heard all day!

Sign in to follow this