NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii

Little Devil Inside

This game will be coming to the Wii U eShop sometime post Summer of 2016 after it reached its stretch goal of $270,000 AUD for a Wii U port.

phyP5A0.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Little Devil Inside

photo-original.jpg

by Neostream

Little Devil Inside is a story about a college professor who investigates paranormal activities. With you!

Game Summary

Little Devil Inside is a truly engaging 3D action adventure RPG game where you are thrown into a surreal but somewhat familiar setting with humans, creatures and monsters to interact with, learn and hunt - journey, survive and discover the world that exists beyond.

This game is not just about killing arch-demons and saving the world. Take in the atmosphere and live a realistic life in an unrealistic world. This is a game that tells stories about people with 'unusual' jobs such as hunting monsters and what happens in their everyday life doing so.

Design Concept

The key design concept behind Little Devil Inside is minimalism but not minimalism per se. We wanted to create and design a world with a surreal but familiar look & feel with all the elements such as characters, creatures, buildings, objects and the entire environment for that matter with a level of visual detail that is minimal but sufficient enough to create a vivid imagery in the players’ minds.

As opposed to developing fully life-like, high polygon characters and objects with intense level of textures, the intended design essence and aesthetics is to create a subtle but powerful sense of emptiness for each player to fill for themselves throughout the game experience.

Certainly having the influence of, but not limited to, some all-time favorites such as X-com series, Legend of Zelda, System Shock and Betrayal at Krondor, we believe Little Devil Inside’s unique art and design style deployed in a 3D environment will give yet a new kind of gaming experience for lovers and seekers of emotionally engaging and challenging action adventure RPGs.

Game Features

Little Devil Inside is fundamentally an exploration focused survival action RPG game. Although it sounds elaborate, it all makes perfect sense to us.

Compared to some other games of this genre in the past, the game focuses more on ordinary everyday life. As in real life, where a hard week's work is rewarded by a relaxing or refreshing weekend, we wanted to create a world and provide elements within it where you can return back to town (or your home) after an adventurous mission to regather and reequip - a definite environmental contrast. Unlike some other survival games, there will be a home town or city to return to and rest and prepare for your next mission. The town itself will have its own set of events and elements to interact with.

Little Devil Inside

Much, much, much more information is on their Kickstarter page.

http://

637x358.resizedimage

UgVyGY8.png

I hope the Wii U is able to pull off these graphics. I love the art and visuals in this game. It's like a playable Coraline/Corpse Bride and I loved those movies too. I read that it's running on the new Unity engine.

gloomy atmo

InteriorLightTestWIP

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

I hope the Wii U is able to pull off these graphics. I love the art and visuals in this game. It's like a playable Coraline/Corpse Bride and I loved those movies too. I read that it's running on the new Unity engine.

NOTE: Before the first trailer it actually states:

PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY

This is a work in progress.

Not representative of final game quality.

So before this possibly turns into a 'Nintendo have screwed us, what's the truth behind this game looking nothing like the reveal trailer' thread, they have already warned that the initial trailer is "Not representative of final game quality."

NOTE: Before the first trailer it actually states:

PRE-ALPHA GAMEPLAY

This is a work in progress.

Not representative of final game quality.

So before this possibly turns into a 'Nintendo have screwed us, what's the truth behind this game looking nothing like the reveal trailer' thread, they have already warned that the initial trailer is "Not representative of final game quality."

Nintendo have nothing to do with this. It's not an exclusive. It'll be a port. I just hope it turns out well is all. I've read everything on the Kickstarter page and more, including the disclaimers.

Sign in to follow this