NEurope
Retro_Link

ARK: Survival Evolved

Coming to PC, then PS4, Xbox One later on.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/05/11/if-jurassic-park-was-an-mmo-itd-look-like-ark-survival-evolved

The first trailer for open-world dinosaur survival game ARK: Survival Evolved has been revealed.

The title, which you can see in action below, will hit Steam Early Access in June, with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions planned at a later date.

"As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame & ride the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land," a description reads. "Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements, while teaming up with or preying upon hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!"

Not much else is known about the title just yet, though it's apparently a PvP-focused enterprise.

Edited by Retro_Link

Frankly I'm disappointed you're not a dinosaur surviving among humans in downtown LA.

That sounds amazing

hundreds of other players

Nevermind.

Edited by Cube

As a man or woman stranded naked*

*Naked except for the unremovable y fronts or two piece bra/knickers

Hmmm i want this to be good

Does it have a single player mode?

It sounds like one of these many early access survival games.

"As a man or woman stranded naked,

I was disappointed when I saw that you play from a first person perspective in the trailer. But the rest of it looked absolutely amazing.

freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, use your skill and cunning to kill or tame & ride the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land," a description reads. "Hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements, while teaming up with or preying upon hundreds of other players to survive, dominate... and escape!"

Then I read the rest. If it has a decent single player mode I might consider it, but multiplayer only survival sounds absolutely awful.