NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

You chaps have me convinced. Definitely going to be a CEX on-the-cheap buy at some point for my life post-witcher

Ha! I'm the other way around. I'm thinking I might buy the Witcher once I'm done with this game, and it's going cheap.

I've just finished sequence 4 and I still can't wrap my head around the mission structure. I thought you had to take over a borough before doing an assassination mission? Or is it not as linear as that? I like games that have a clear progression and structure but this one seems all over the place. Fun though.

Don't you just have to go to the next marker? Think it's an M symbol. Might also be some missions on the train you have to do at some point.

Don't you just have to go to the next marker? Think it's an M symbol. Might also be some missions on the train you have to do at some point.

Thanks but that doesn't really clear it up lol.

From what I understand, the letter symbols are associate activities (which help your reputation to various people, for whatever purpose that is), which are different to the main storyline missions and also different to conquest missions (which include things like bounty hunting, child liberation, templar hunts etc). Then there are train missions.

... but that could all be completely wrong.

From what I understand, the letter symbols are associate activities (which help your reputation to various people, for whatever purpose that is), which are different to the main storyline missions and also different to conquest missions (which include things like bounty hunting, child liberation, templar hunts etc). Then there are train missions.

That seems about right from my memory. The non-character missions are usually symbols.

That seems about right from my memory. The non-character missions are usually symbols.

Finally finished this last night, loved it. Even though it was my first AC game the moment to moment gameplay still got very repetitive by the end but the traversal and especially the character interactions made up for it. Jacob and Evie were fantastic protagonists, would love to see them in another game. Oh and London itself was just gorgeous to run around in, Westminster especially.

As a side note I'd love to see how long I've put into this game, so dumb the PS4 doesn't have an activity log.

I imagine there's in game statistics that will answer that for you. AC usually has that kind of stuff.