NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Let the Hype juices flow

Awesome, loved the Virtual Boy bit (and the Captain Toad victory tune)

Virtual Boy VC on 3DS confirmed!!! (I wish)

Wish they gave SOME hint to a game of sorts, but love their sense of humour and catering for the fans!

Well, that's Bill's cryptic tweet explained :heh:

In retrospect, the panic surrounding it is now hilarious :grin:

I can imagine the terror as he saw the replies and realised. Almost like if you say to someone 'I can't wait for your party!', 'what party?', 'yknow, the surpr.... Oh shit'

I can imagine the terror as he saw the replies and realised. Almost like if you say to someone 'I can't wait for your party!', 'what party?', 'yknow, the surpr.... Oh shit'

He was even trending on Twitter in the US for a while due to it, too

He was even trending on Twitter in the US for a while due to it, too

Probably as a result of your hysteria. ;)

Thoughts on the new loyalty programme being shown? On one hand I think E3 would prove an excellent place to launch it, but I'm not sure if it's a little soon (of DeNA are working on it).

I think it's a little soon for that and they seem to prefer to just focus on games and nothing else at E3, well and amiibo now, obvs.

Where's my EU NWC!? How is it a World championship if only Americans can take part!?

Not fair! :mad:

For Americans America=World.

I've seen many American bands so 'world tours' that go no further than Vancouver, if that.

Where's my EU NWC!? How is it a World championship if only Americans can take part!?

Not fair! :mad:

I was thinking the same. It was like year with the Smash tournament where I think there was only 1 player outside of the Americas.

Maybe we can make our own N-E League version once we find out the games/rules of this new one?

Might be good fun :D

I don't think there's anything coming for Wii U that I'm interested in.

A Nintendoland sequel would be a good Amiibo game with online.

Would love to see GC on VC and a lot more N64 games.

Totally forgot about Nintendo Land... But then it seems Nintendo did too. Online Nintendo land 2 would be cool/nice cheap win.

Anyone know what 'real' time the Digital event starts?

I've been working 4-11 on Tuesdays for quite a number of weeks now so I fear I may miss out on the Digital Event :sad:

It just won't be the same catching up on it when I get home..

I've been working 4-11 on Tuesdays for quite a number of weeks now so I fear I may miss out on the Digital Event :sad:

It just won't be the same catching up on it when I get home..

Day off dude. Day. Off.

Day off dude. Day. Off.

I may try to sort something out, but I remember the last E3 that I specifically booked off was AWFUL :shakehead I think it may have been the infamous 2008 showing..

mh3urp.jpg

I may try to sort something out, but I remember the last E3 that I specifically booked off was AWFUL :shakehead I think it may have been the infamous 2008 showing..

mh3urp.jpg

They've learned their lesson. I have faith.

I mean hell, they're not showing mobile or QOL stuff at E3 because it's not the place.

Edited by Serebii

They've learned their lesson. I have faith.

Only because that market has abandoned them. Had it remained I have no doubt it my mind we would be still watching that kind of stuff. Their E3 presentations/Directs/Videos, whatever you want to call it, are now targeted purely at the remaining Nintendo fans, which is fine by me.

And another thing, their reasons for doing Directs instead of presentations is complete BS. Anybody care to bet against me that next year the NX will be revealed at a live presentation?