Kojima joining Nintendo

Amiibo and lots of support for Yooka Laylee/Playtonic

F-Zero Wii U

Pilotwings Wii U

1080 Wii U

Giant Robot = Doshin Wii U

Wart in Smash

I'm OUT! : peace:

A lot of people saying Mario Strikers but I think if there's to be a sports game I'd like for it to be Matio Golf. Though having that awful Wii Sports U Golf might hamper this wish. Oh yeah and the 3DS version is there. Might actually help, SM3DL didn't stop SM3DW from happening. And it's the sports franchise that hasn't been on Wii anything. It would lend itself well to DLC too. I don't like Mario Strikers, I own and played them but I prefer the real game aka PES.

What are Camelot doing?

What are Camelot doing?

They're in the Punishment Pit until I deem them forgiven for Golden Sun 3.

What are Camelot doing?

Hopefully reviving Super Tennis for Wii U :heh:

As for Mario Strikers, I'm absolutely ready for a new one. It's a shame Charged Football can't still be taken online so it would be great to get a new entry in the series for some insane fun with you guys :grin:

I'd like Mii's to be included this time, either as captains or as regular squad members that you can perhaps customise with particular skills :smile:

I did say they "didn't engage in the same way as others", not "they didn't engage". Smash Bros, treehouse and media stuff is all great, but it's not the swag that I was speaking about. What swag did they give away?

From what I remember reading things like soft toys, Mario Kart and Smash Bros keyrings, a couple of years ago they were giving away Cat Mario ears....

tumblr_mdcs3adZOs1rpvf4qo1_400.gif

tumblr_mjbpw1sz1m1rx9csgo1_400.gif

This is what makes that series so great.

Next Level Games has given less notable characters such as Waluigi and Daisy, but also the side characters Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Boo, Monty Mole etc.. lots of personality :laughing:

I also enjoy the overall gritty yet cartoonish artstyle:

_-Mario-Strikers-Charged-Football-Wii-_.jpg

Man, I played the fuck out of this game back in the day, because it was the first game I was able to play online with my Wii.

I could do with a new one, but then again, I could also do with a new F-Zero or Advance Wars.

I really hope Next Level Games bring us another project out of left field like Punch-Out!! Wii.

Edited by Fused King

[tweet]598140642867466240[/tweet]

zLhh98J.jpg

Edited by Serebii

New Punch Out!! with Little Reggie confirmed

I wouldn't mind punching Reggie repeatedly in the face. :heh:

Told you guys that NLG's new game would be a Wii U Punchout!

Gotta give that Little Mac Amiibo some use ;)

I don't think there's anything coming for Wii U that I'm interested in.

A Nintendoland sequel would be a good Amiibo game with online.

Would love to see GC on VC and a lot more N64 games.

I don't think there's anything coming for Wii U that I'm interested in.

A Nintendoland sequel would be a good Amiibo game with online.

Would love to see GC on VC and a lot more N64 games.

Splatoon, Mario Maker, Xenoblade, Star Fox - none of it appeals?!

I'd be happy with Punch Out, love the series. As soon as I saw the cel-shaded intro to Smash i thought it was a perfect style for a 3DS game. But surely NLG don't need that long to knock one out...

Still expecting Animal Crossing to be the big game this year, and I'm expecting this year to be pretty disappointing in general, but hopefully we'll see a trailer of a big game, even if it's for next year. Metroid for next spring!!!

Don't forget, Iwata has said that there are multiple unannounced titles for Wii U that are set to hit before April 2016 :)

Don't forget, Iwata has said that there are multiple unannounced titles for Wii U that are set to hit before April 2016 :)

Animal Crossing, SNES Remix and Punch Out! :)

Doc Louis or Reggie in Smash? ::shrug:

A new Punch-Out!! would be nice but I'd rather have a new Mario Strikers at this stage. It's not that long ago that I fought my way through the Wii version :heh:

Edited by nekunando

Animal Crossing, SNES Remix and Punch Out! :)

Animal Crossing, SNES Remix and Punch Out! :(

Training for E3 could maybe just mean another Smash Bros tournament

CE0FvtvWYAAXGS8.jpg

QX6Oaos.png

I'd spent ages looking for photos of Reggie, Bill Trinen and even Miyamoto to see if I could find someone with that ring but no joy. All the photos had them ringless.

Does this mean that we are finally Hungrybox vs Reggie? Reggie said he would train using the 3DS version, did he not?

I love Punch Out! to death but think it's still a bit early for another instalment.

It's far from a system seller and I'm afraid they'll try to incorporate something innovative into the gameplay.

I see Punch Out! as an old school franchise and that's what I like about it. That retro arcade style feeling made the latest instalment so great for me.

I can see Nintendo trying to combine Giant Robot with this, or use the gamepad gyro sensors. Both are not what I'd like to see them do with this franchise. Keep it in the fridge a little longer I say.

But, let's wait and see!

It would be a strange choice, given that they can't think of how to differentiate an F-Zero sequel, but Punch-Out?

Anyway, I think it's probably a troll. They'd surely save game reveals for the Direct itself.

Maybe it's just a reference to last years Direct...

tumblr_n6zuljwnOA1tulcmho6_500.gif

I imagine the training part of the tease is just relating to the Youtube video they're going to release at 5pm, similar to last year's one but this time with Reggie training in the gym or some such...

So how do we find out what's happening? Check the American Nintendo Twitter account?

Here:

Nintendo - Get Ready for E3 2015!

Nintendo World Championships on Sunday June 14th

Nintendo Digital Event on the Tuesday 16th 9am

Treehouse Live again

Mario Maker at Best Buy

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nintendo reaches out directly to gaming fans, media and partners with a dynamic lineup for E3 2015, starting with the exciting return of the Nintendo World Championships after a 25-year hiatus. At select Best Buy locations around the country, consumers can vie for a coveted spot in the tournament finals set in Los Angeles to kick off E3 week on Sunday, June 14. Separately on Tuesday, June 16, online viewers can score the latest Nintendo news as it breaks by tuning in to the Nintendo Digital Event, followed by Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3, daily live-streamed game demonstrations from the Nintendo booth. Finally, Nintendo will deliver a piece of its E3 experience to consumers nationwide, with two hands-on sampling days of the upcoming Mario Maker Wii U game at participating Best Buy stores. This year, Nintendo will go beyond the show to deliver the E3 spirit and inside scoop to a bigger audience than ever via http://e3.nintendo.com and Nintendo’s social media channels.

“I’m especially eager to bring back the Nintendo World Championships and to crown the 2015 Nintendo World Champion.”

“Whether you’re tuning in online or joining us at the show, we want to include fans of all ages this E3 with an innovative and nostalgic focus on fun,” said Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America’s President and Chief Operating Officer. “I’m especially eager to bring back the Nintendo World Championships and to crown the 2015 Nintendo World Champion.”

The E3 2015 video game trade show takes place June 16-19 in Los Angeles. Nintendo’s main events taking place during E3 include:

Nintendo World Championships 2015

• On May 30, select Best Buy locations in major cities around the country will host qualifying tournaments for the Nintendo World Championships, which were last seen in 1990. The winners from each regional event, plus competitors invited by Nintendo, will meet on June 14, at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles for a multi-round Nintendo game competition. In the end, one player will be crowned the 2015 Nintendo World Champion. Fans in Los Angeles will have the opportunity to attend the tournament, while others can watch online. More details about the qualifying tournaments will be shared in the coming weeks.

Nintendo Digital Event

• Once again Nintendo will deliver its main news via an online video program. The Nintendo Digital Event will start at 9 a.m. Pacific on Tuesday, June 16. Viewers will be treated to detailed information about the various games and experiences Nintendo has in store for its systems.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3

• Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3 2015 is ready to bring fans even more in-depth coverage of Nintendo products directly from the show floor. The unscripted action delivered by the gaming experts in the Nintendo Treehouse and various game developers will be live streamed. More information about the specific times will be announced closer to E3.

Nintendo Access: Mario Maker at Best Buy

• On two days during the week of E3, participating Best Buy locations will open their doors to let fans try out the upcoming Mario Maker game for the Wii U console. The game lets players have fun with friends as they enjoy playing through levels in a variety of Super Mario Bros. styles. The events will take place 4-9 p.m. local time on Wednesday, June 17, and noon-5 p.m. local time on Saturday, June 20. Attendees will receive a sweet 30th anniversary Super Mario Bros. pin while supplies last.

More information about the Nintendo World Championships, events at select Best Buy stores and other Nintendo events during E3 will be announced shortly. Keep an eye on Nintendo’s social media channels, or visit http://e3.nintendo.com.

About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii U™ and Wii™ home consoles, and Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DS™ families of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.3 billion video games and more than 680 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™ and Nintendo DSi XL™, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™ and Wii systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™ and Pokémon™. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.

Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.

About Best Buy: Best Buy is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions. The company offers expert service at an unbeatable price more than 1.5 billion times a year to the consumers, small business owners and educators who visit our stores, engage with Geek Squad agents or use BestBuy.com or the Best Buy app. The company has operations in the U.S. and Canada, where more than 70 percent of the population lives within 15 minutes of a Best Buy store, as well as in Mexico where Best Buy has a physical and online presence.

Press release