NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Let the Hype juices flow

I wasn't suggesting the above isn't true and that Nintendo need more western developers. I just took issue that Nintendo need to cater to "our wants" and demands. I corrected him in the same way Redshell did, HIS wants, not necessarily others.

Personally I don't want much of that stuff either. Maybe "our" wants was the wrong word, but the wants of the General gsming community and it's probably right. If they want a bigger market, they need to attract that crowd. The Only way to do it is through third, or new second parties.

Worrying about Iwata. Hope his condition hasn't come back :/

Still, as the Digital Event is pre-recorded, he doesn't really have to be there afterall, and Miyamoto, Trinen and Reggie will be leading things, and Treehouse Live is the NOA localisation, it's not that vital he'll be there. Just a shame some people around the net are already erroneously claiming that this means they're not bringing anything big

Edited by Serebii

Worrying about Iwata. Hope his condition hasn't come back :/

Still, as the Digital Event is pre-recorded, he doesn't really have to be there afterall, and Miyamoto, Trinen and Reggie will be leading things, and Treehouse Live is the NOA localisation, it's not that vital he'll be there. Just a shame some people around the net are already erroneously claiming that this means they're not bringing anything big

Was his condition ever revealed?

Im pretty sure he just has more important things to be doing, he's not needed, he'll be there next year to drop the NX bomb!

not a big deal. As you guys have said, it's pre-recorded so he'll no doubt be in the direct and being an American show anyway there's plenty of familiar NOA faces to keep the Nintendo presence felt.

I wonder if a "New 3DS" game will get announced or whether Xenoblade was a one off.

I wonder if a "New 3DS" game will get announced or whether Xenoblade was a one off.

I think its a fair bet that there will be. Probably some kind of Mario game, maybe a Sunshine port? Maybe a Pokemon game? There's that Pikachu Detective game that hasn't been seen in a while.

I doubt there will be too many N3DS exclusive games, just many N3DS enhanced ones

Was his condition ever revealed?

Im pretty sure he just has more important things to be doing, he's not needed, he'll be there next year to drop the NX bomb!

Yeah, before the general meeting. He had a tumour on his bile duct.

You clueless liar Serebii! [/Wii]

Another useful antagonistic post. Try to refrain from such useless posts, please.

And if it isn't enough me saying it - I've noticed increasingly that other posters here are calling out some of your(and others') behaviours - if this really isn't enough for people to start taking notice, we will have to start getting tougher on everyone in this board.

:yay: E3 hype wooo carry on!! :yay:

I think its a fair bet that there will be. Probably some kind of Mario game, maybe a Sunshine port? Maybe a Pokemon game? There's that Pikachu Detective game that hasn't been seen in a while.

I'm pretty sure we'll see a Sunshine, F-Zero or Twilight Princess remaster/remake on the Wii U; it's just easy money and they'll be encouraged by what Wind Waker achieved.

There have been rumours of a Twilight Princess on 3DS which I hope are false; that game needs a visual upgrade, not a downgrade!

I'm pretty sure we'll see a Sunshine, F-Zero or Twilight Princess remaster/remake on the Wii U; it's just easy money and they'll be encouraged by what Wind Waker achieved.

There have been rumours of a Twilight Princess on 3DS which I hope are false; that game needs a visual upgrade, not a downgrade!

I would love a full on graphical remake of Twilight Princess, that game is gorgeous already, but with the power of the Wii U it would be amazing.

Can't see it being a 3DS title with Majora's Mask only being released this year, so if it happens I'm guessing it's a Wii U title to fill in for the lack of Zelda this year.

I doubt there will be too many N3DS exclusive games, just many N3DS enhanced ones
I hope there won't be any!

Really don't want to have to buy a N3DS. :heh:

Bet they go and reveal WarioWare: D.I.Y. 2 as a N3DS exclusive now. :hehe:

Speaking of 3DS, I hope we'll finally be getting Collectible Badge Center in Europe.

I hope there won't be any!

Really don't want to have to buy a N3DS. :heh:

Bet they go and reveal WarioWare: D.I.Y. 2 as a N3DS exclusive now. :hehe:

Speaking of 3DS, I hope we'll finally be getting Collectible Badge Center in Europe.

I think gambling laws may be preventing that :/

I think gambling laws may be preventing that :/
What! :o We're talking about the same thing here, right? That claw crane game with the pink rabbit. :grin:

What! :o We're talking about the same thing here, right? That claw crane game with the pink rabbit. :grin:

Yeah. It's the reason why we ain't got Rusty's Baseball game as well.

Yeah but you can pay and get nothing which is an issue according to the EU

Yeah. It's the reason why we ain't got Rusty's Baseball game as well.
Man, I'd already forgotten about that.

Yeah but you can pay and get nothing which is an issue according to the EU
Ah. Well that's an easy fix, just make it so that you always win at least once when actually paying for credits. ;)

Personally I hope 3DS just get ports, I'm well ready for a new handheld and don't want Nintendo wasting resources. I'd take Twilight Princess, Sunshine, in fact any gamecube game or even n64 game (excite bike 64?!)

As for Wii U, I don't know, I proper remaster would be nice, obviously F Zero with online, Wave rave too. There's a few that would be amazing. Nintendo really need to, and I think they probably are, preparing for the next consoles already, smaller titles, a few big ones, a few ports, better stream of eshop and VC games, that's satiate us. But they need to launch crazy strong next time!!

Hybrid - launch with monster hunter 5, New Pokemon, Animal crossing!! They have to do this!! Huge games, shows off the concept the best!

I'm surprised another Gamecube HD Remake hasn't been announced already. The Wind Waker HD sold more than 1 million copies over a year ago and as you say it's easy money. They have to be at work on another.

I too hope Twilight Princess isn't being remade for the 3DS. If Nintendo announce TP as a HD Remake I wouldn't be shocked. Plug the gaps, schedule gap and Zelda gap. Coming out at the end of August, pure guess.

To be honest, I'm almost hoping for there to be another good exclusive so that I finally have a proper excuse to upgrade :red:

I saw a New 3DS and my original black model side by side in CeX yesterday and my desire to swap was almost too much to resist :heh:

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nintendo has chosen eight Best Buy locations across the country to host qualifying events on May 30 for the upcoming Nintendo World Championships 2015. Nintendo invites video game fans of all skill levels who are United States residents ages 13 and up to take part in the qualifying events for a chance to compete in the Nintendo World Championships 2015 on June 14 in Los Angeles during the week of the E3 video game trade show.

The qualifying competition will feature the Championship mode of the Ultimate NES Remix game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. In this mode, players will take on a series of three score-based challenges in Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3 and Dr. Mario. Games and systems will be provided at each location, although Ultimate NES Remix is available now in stores and in the Nintendo eShop for anyone who wants to start practicing for the competition. The top scorer from each of the eight regional competitions will move on to the final event in Los Angeles, which will be a multi-round competition with a variety of Nintendo games. An additional eight competitors selected by Nintendo will also compete in the Nintendo World Championships 2015. Nintendo will reveal these competitors in the near future.

The qualifying events will take place from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time at Best Buy stores at the following locations:

1717 Harrison St.

San Francisco, CA

3675 Pacific Coast Highway

Torrance, CA

10760 NW 17th St.

Miami, FL

900 E. Golf Road

Schaumburg, IL

12905 Elm Creek Blvd. N

Maple Grove, MN

5001 Northern Blvd.

Long Island City, NY

9378 N. Central Expressway

Dallas, TX

2214 S. 48th St.

Tacoma, WA

I knew they'd use that haha

1717 Harrison St.

San Francisco, CA

3675 Pacific Coast Highway

Torrance, CA

10760 NW 17th St.

Miami, FL

900 E. Golf Road

Schaumburg, IL

12905 Elm Creek Blvd. N

Maple Grove, MN

5001 Northern Blvd.

Long Island City, NY

9378 N. Central Expressway

Dallas, TX

2214 S. 48th St.

Tacoma, WA

Should be renamed Nintendo American Championships. Unless some of these abbreviations stand for CAnada, FinLand, IceLand, NorwaY and Wales. Don't think there's a TuXembourg or a TeXico.

The original Nintendo World Championship was an American competition too, they were held across 29 cities in the US.

I think the worst thing about the 2015 event is that it's only in 8 cities. Pretty poor going to be honest.

I figured it out. It's 8 cities because it's a reference to the 8 bit NES. That's why NES Remix is included in the Nintendo "World" American Championships as well. It's so obvious, how did we miss the double entendre? Brilliant marketing. :blank: