NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Let the Hype juices flow

E3 SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS SHOWS LITTLE WII U CHATTER DURING E3.

This chart is from social media monitoring outlet, Synthesio and is broken by platform.

SynthesioE3Systems.jpg

http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/synthesio-e3-mentions/622166

Whoa, there was absolutely no chatter about Wii U, but people are still talking about the Wii, maybe Nintendo should start making more games for the old console again. Or are they just talking about the one and only @Wii

E3 SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS SHOWS LITTLE WII U CHATTER DURING E3.

This chart is from social media monitoring outlet, Synthesio and is broken by platform.

SynthesioE3Systems.jpg

http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/synthesio-e3-mentions/622166

When you look at their breakdown:

And the 10 most-discussed games on day one of E3 were:

Fallout 4 (35.4 percent of all online conversations)

Star Wars Battlefront (12.1 percent)

Doom*(10.2 percent)

Halo 5 (7.6 percent)

The Legend of Zelda (7.2 percent)

Uncharted 4 (7.1 percent)Star Fox (6.2 percent)

Mirror’s Edge*(4.4 percent)

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (3.5 percent)

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (1.9 percent)

That seems absolutely unbelievable (but then again, it includes before E3 I guess). Literally all you hear people buzzing about this E3 is Shenmue III, the FF7 remake, Minecraft, Uncharted and TLG. Not just here, but on gaming sites, reporter reactions at E3 (dem vids) and other big sites like Neogaf. Very weird indeed that people are apparently mentioning the next AC game more than them!

Edited by Sheikah

Whoa, there was absolutely no chatter about Wii U, but people are still talking about the Wii, maybe Nintendo should start making more games for the old console again. Or are they just talking about the one and only @Wii

Maybe it was the Wii. The GOTY Just Dance 2016 is coming out in October and it's trending everywhere.

latest?cb=20150616065954

Someone should break the bad news to Ubisoft about wi-fi. :blank:

I'm genuinely surprised Mario Maker isn't on there. I'm guessing the majority of the chatter about LoZ is about the lack of any new Wii U information? I can't imagine the new 3DS game beating Star Fox in popularity.

I dunno, I'm with @Sheikah on this. This seems very suspect. For the Xbox One to dominate chatter and all the actual big games of the show to not be on it? Something is amiss.

That top 10 list does say that it is for the first day of E3. As most of the announcements hadn't been made yet until after that, maybe that explains the weird choice of games?

latest?cb=20150616065954

Someone should break the bad news to Ubisoft about wi-fi. :blank:

If I wasn't on my phone, I'd find an appropriate laugh GIF.

I mean, wow. That's just amateurish!

EDIT: Not on my phone anymore! And it's still funny!

2722416-laughing-hysterically.gif

Edited by Glen-i

That top 10 list does say that it is for the first day of E3. As most of the announcements hadn't been made yet until after that, maybe that explains the weird choice of games?

Ah, that makes more sense. Bit silly to look at just the day of the Microsoft conference (or the day directly before it?) and then remark that there is more Microsoft discussion going on. :heh:

@Wii It will be online through ubisofts servers, I guess it's just easier to use that recognisable logo than to put a different logo on to signify you can still use it online.

@Wii It will be online through ubisofts servers, I guess it's just easier to use that recognisable logo than to put a different logo on to signify you can still use it online.

You... ruined my laughter.

Oh, you are a mean person!

It shouldn't ruin your laughter. It's still a joke of a game.

It shouldn't ruin your laughter. It's still a joke of a game.

No, the game just makes me depressed.

They still refuse to use the Wii Motion Plus...

No, the game just makes me depressed.

They still refuse to use the Wii Motion Plus...

Sorry to ruin your fun :laughing:

The lack of Wii Motion Plus is depressing but don't knock it 'till you've tried it @Wii :p it may not be your type of game but it improves on each entry and still offers DLC and online support, you don't see that in many Wii games these days. Or many Wii games existing in general.

Calling Just Dance a joke is just like calling Rockband/Guitar hero a joke.

Maybe they needed the bathroom.

That joke needed a comeback.

Great look around the E3 booths :D

His vibes make me laugh, especially as some are so spot on regarding the company. Nintendo's, for example

Good song but you don't buy the album. Outstanding! :D

That had me in stitches.

I always end up buy the album and regretting it though :(

Whenever I hear a good song I write it down and download it off of the internet ;)

Good song but you don't buy the album. Outstanding! :D

Haha.. some of the descriptions were hilarious :laughing: Comparing the Sony booth to the '3rd slice of pizza' is brilliant. You totally get it :grin:

The Treehouse stream started broadcasting early with some lovely music. Yesterday they only had Nintendo music, but I can't place this track. Anyone know what it is/where it's from?

EDIT: It stopped now. :(

For anybody wondering, it was the title screen music for Yoshi's Woolly World! What a lovely and pleasant surprise upon starting the game. :yay:

Great look around the E3 booths :D

Lost it at his fascination with Square Enix's carpet.

The descriptions were brilliant.

Nintendo Voice Chat: Our Final Thoughts On E3 2015