NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Let the Hype juices flow

My last minute predictions:

• BlastBall: F2P, out when direct is finished.
  • Super Mario Maker: Some Amiibo will unlock themed sprites (no gameplay changes), level pack for Mario Maker Amiibo.
  • Star Fox: Episode 1 out next month. Arwing Amiibo unlocks StarWing & Lylat Wars skins.
  • Animal Crossing Wii U: New game, GamePad for inventory, Amiibo invites villagers to your village plus unlocks some unique furniture. Amiibo can be used on another account or friends house to "explore" their village, bring back gifts to your village.
  • Mario Kart 8: 16 more tracks announced plus 6 new characters and more Amiibo costumes. Sonic, Pac-Man and Megaman join.
  • Smash Bros Wii U/3DS: Hints about future DLC, some teasing but nothing solid.
  • F-Zero UX: Running on Modified MK8 engine, features track maker and random track generator. Graphics in between MK8 and realistic with lots of colour.
  • Metroid Prime 4: Not called "Prime", but similar gameplay.
  • Metroid: Second Mission: 3DS remake of II, but a lot more different than Zero Mission was.
  • Project Guard/Giant Robot: Some progress, cheap eShop games out during summer.
  • Pokkén: Wii U announcement seems likely.

Sure, some of these will never happen, but I can hope.

My E3 predictions (moved to new page)

Ice Climbers 2

Starwing 3D

StarFox Universe

Splatoon 3DS

F-Zero UX

GameCube VC

Mother 3

Metroid Dread/Prime Successor

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

Pokken (with new controller)

SNES Remix

Release dates for all currently announced games

Capcom mystery title

New Zelda trailer

More Street Fighter characters for Smash

Advance Wars

Oh and one more thing...

Metroid II remake

Because I clearly like to keep my expectations in check. :indeed:

Can anyone kindly give a link of all the streams , want to have some back up plans in place .

Also can someone please post all the traditional e3 gifs , shiggsy in the car , the mega bombs and train ones :D

http://e3.nintendo.com/

http://www.twitch.tv/nintendouk

Nintendo_staff.gif

Bullet_Bill_bomb.gif

Blir5.gif

: peace:

(I'll leave it up to someone else to add the rest)

Animal crossing wii is certain surely ?

That was like 6 years ago man :p

God people on here are optimistic :) Metroid, Animal crossing, F Zero.... never wanted to be wrong so much but I'm still expecting it to be pretty lacking. Animal Crossing I've thought for ages and the amiibo leak only confirms that. But not sure about more than that...

Metroid trailer for next year, Zelda trailer, Mario Strikers that would be orgasmic for me! We'll see very soon I guess!!

Iwata has reiterated that NX, Smart Device content and QOL will not be discussed at the Digital Event, and that it focuses on new Wii U and 3DS software released through the end of the year and into 2016.

My body is ready though

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

It's gonna be shit - let's be real now.

Remember that E3 with the over emphasis on Nintendoland? That's the Nintendo of today.

(Unless my zelda TP tech demo gets announced...)

It's gonna be shit - let's be real now.

Remember that E3 with the over emphasis on Nintendoland? That's the Nintendo of today.

(Unless my zelda TP tech demo gets announced...)

Isn't that the Nintendo of 2012? Surely the Nintendo of 2014 is closer to today and they knocked it out of the park last year.

Guys, are there any stream links? I have no idea what's reliable or not.

EDIT: Nevermind, S.C.G. posted them above, in the middle of all the hype! :heh:

I just want some 3DS games. Wii U is a lost cause and I aint expecting much on that front.

Games I don't want to see but unfortunately have a possibility of turning up on Wii U.

• Nintendo Land 2
  • SNES Remix
  • Animal Crossing Wii U
  • amiibo game
  • Mario Sports title(with the exception of gollf)
  • another 2D platformer

I'm not mad about Starfox either. I need to be convinced about that game given its past.

Miyamoto should have some new franchise announced today. He's said for years he's been working on something new so maybe today will be the day, though given he's working on Starfox, maybe not. I would like to hear that Projects Humpty and Dumpty had an unfortunate accident and had a great fall of a wall and nobody even batted an eyelid to put them back together again.

My biggest wish would be for a new Metroid game. More Other M style than Prime would be preferable. The perfect marriage would be a combination of the two styles. Even 2D would be welcome though then it would probably be more suited to the 3DS.

I'm hoping for an missive showing, as that will mean nearly everyone had had a strong conference for E3. It's been amazing so far, I've not been this excited for a while.

But I am a little nervous at the same time. Obviously they'll have surprises, but I have that nagging feeling that the emphasis on titles coming this year might prevent the huge surprises we all love to get, though I think Sony's amazing conference last night will simply not be topped, even if most of their games are due next year or beyond.

I just want some 3DS games. Wii U is a lost cause and I aint expecting much on that front.

Pretty much this.

Why would anyone expect a 'massive announcement' concerning the Wii U when Nintendo are going to be looking to phase it out within a year.

Why would Nintendo suddenly decide an FZero or a Mario Strikers game is very much needed now?

Of course we will all be proved right or wrong in a little over an hour... But let's be real. This is the least exciting E3 in the history of all the E3s I've seen, due to no real hints or secrets pertaining to any hype whatsoever.

Not being negative, just not being an extremist - typing in bold colours and such. :p

I'm hoping for an missive showing, as that will mean nearly everyone had had a strong conference for E3. It's been amazing so far, I've not been this excited for a while.

It has been amazing indeed. : peace:

I'm hopeful that Nintendo is able to match several announcements that have been made so far :)

Looking forward to their Digital Event

Hopefully not too much on games we already know about.

Why would Nintendo suddenly decide an FZero or a Mario Strikers game is very much needed now?

I would be disappointed. I think they need to hold an Fzero or Metroid for example back for the new platform.

Didn't that Nintendo Canada rep say expect 3rd party announcements. More interested in that as we all know the third party situation so for someone to say expect 3rd party news is quite surprising.

Edited by liger05

Hopefully not too much on games we already know about.

That's my biggest fear. :shakehead

Well, we'll see soon :D

Yeah I would be totally shocked if we see any big announcement for Wii U. Just can't see a metroid or f-zero being announced and I don't blame Nintendo. Like you say, Wii U is a lost cause so why would Nintendo decide to go big?

Maybe I will be wrong.. They better have lots of 3DS announcements.

Edited by khilafah

Why would anyone expect a 'massive announcement' concerning the Wii U when Nintendo are going to be looking to phase it out within a year.

Says who? There has been nothing to support that statement.

Metroid.. Mario Strikers.. that would be orgasmic for me! We'll see very soon I guess!!

That's basically my 'realistic' hopes for the Nintendo Direct, but I'm not convinced they'll reach those heights :heh:

As 5pm edges closer, my optimism over the last few weeks is starting to be overtaken by the reality of what is likely to occur.. so here are my predictions..

-Starfox (Wii U)

-New IP from Retro Studios (Wii U)

-Metroid from Next Level Games (3DS) :eek:

-GC games on eShop with Super Mario Sunshine and Twilight Princess available by the end of August (Wii U)

-Animal Crossing (Wii U)

-Super Mario Galaxy HD to celebrate Mario's anniversary (Wii U)

-Dillon gets a new game in a different genre along with an Amiibo (3DS)

Says who? There has been nothing to support that statement.

Completely agreed. I think they're going to keep banking on the Wii U, and the NX will be an experimental third pillar.