NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO @ E3: Let the Hype juices flow

Well, now that Microsoft announced

, Nintendo better step up their game! :heh:

In all honesty, I'm excited to see whatever it is Retro Studios has been working on (as long as it isn't Donkey Kong or Metroid. I want to see them tackle something new).

New Zelda (Link Between Worlds 2)*

I honestly think you're up to something, here. I have a strong hunch that they'll announce a new Zelda for the 3DS.

Nintendo Digital Event expected to be an hour or less

nintendo-digital-event-time.png

Nintendo of Europe’s Twitch channel gives us a rough time length for tomorrow’s Digital Event.

Based on the schedule shown, it should be an hour or less. That’s because the Digital Event is taking place at 6 PM in Europe, which is then followed by the Treehouse stream at 7 PM.

Last year’s Digital Event was 47 minutes long, and was packed with a number of new announcements. It’ll be interesting to see what Nintendo has in store for us tomorrow!

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-digital-event-expected-to-be-an-hour-or-less/#disqus_thread

http://www.twitch.tv/nintendoeurope

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Here are my final predictions

Super Mario Maker - Date + Amiibo Details

Starfox

Metroid

Blast Ball

Animal Crossing U

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Localisation Details

Xenoblade Chronicles X Release Date and ridiculously long trailer considering how it's out in Japan

Yoshi's Woolly World US Date

Pokkén

Zelda Wii U Trailer (It's technically not at E3 :p)

Zelda Delay Placation - Twilight Princess HD and/or something on the 3DS

Third party stuff

Surprise 1

Surprise 2

Surprise 3

Edited by Serebii

If we can have a Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at Sony's E3 conference, does that mean that we can have a Zero Escape 3 Kickstarter announced here?

Cause I'd be totally ok with that!

Would be really nice to get some megaton announcements tonight from Nintendo as well, really make this E3 a special one.

If we can have a Shenmue 3 Kickstarter announced at Sony's E3 conference, does that mean that we can have a Zero Escape 3 Kickstarter announced here?

Why would you do that to me :(

There is nothing that I want more...I still can't believe there isn't a kickstarter for it, yet...

Cause I'd be totally ok with that!

There is nothing I want more than this...

999 is still the best Visual Novel I've ever played and the way it uses the DS...Oh man.

Why would you do that to me :(

There is nothing that I want more...I still can't believe there isn't a kickstarter for it, yet...

There is still this...

http://4infinity.co/

It's time... to play a game... ;)

Would be really nice to get some megaton announcements tonight from Nintendo as well, really make this E3 a special one.

Yeah, that would be amazing.

This E3 is already very good. Nintendo throwing Megatons at us would be the icing on the cake. : peace:

There is still this...

http://4infinity.co/

It's time... to play a game... ;)

Totally forgot about that.

I hate you.

So what time is the Nintendo stuff starting in the UK? And where's the best place to watch it? A Youtube stream would suit me and my chromecast best.

So what time is the Nintendo stuff starting in the UK? And where's the best place to watch it? A Youtube stream would suit me and my chromecast best.

5pm UK time, and you can watch it here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

Starts at 5pm

I did not realise it was starting that early! I should probably go to work soon so I can leave a bit earlier :p

It should be on the US YouTube channel. The last couple of events have been there, at least. Twitch has been awful for stuff live this YouTube is DEFINTELY the way to go.

Probably best to watch the UK version of the stream for the UK dates anyway

5pm?! :( I don't get in until like 5:40pm.

I'll have prob missed it all by then. :(

I just want something for 3ds. I mean christ, I haven't bought a new release for that since Pokemon Sapphire.

5pm?! :( I don't get in until like 5:40pm.

I'll have prob missed it all by then. :(

I just want something for 3ds. I mean christ, I haven't bought a new release for that since Pokemon Sapphire.

No Majora's Mask or Monster Hunter?

Man, I'm a bit worn out after the Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft and Sony conferences, and I didn't even stay up to watch Sony's.

There was some great stuff in each of those (scattered amongst all of the depression inducing shit :heh:) but now I'm looking forward to an E3 event that I should be able to fully enjoy from start to finish. :hehe:

So yeah, bring on Nintendo's Digital Event and Treehouse Live! :yay:

This is where the true E3 starts for me! :bouncy:

Man, I'm a bit worn out after the Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft and Sony conferences, and I didn't even stay up to watch Sony's.

There was some great stuff in each of those (scattered amongst all of the depression inducing shit :heh:) but now I'm looking forward to an E3 event that I should be able to fully enjoy from start to finish. :hehe:

So yeah, bring on Nintendo's Digital Event and Treehouse Live! :yay:

This is where the true E3 starts for me! :bouncy:

I'm almost certain that I won't enjoy it all from start to finish but I expect at least 2 or 3 games to get me excited :heh:

Now that the day has come, I'm really looking forward to seeing Starfox in action :grin:

Here are my final predictions

Super Mario Maker - Date + Amiibo Details

Starfox

Metroid

Blast Ball

Animal Crossing U

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Localisation Details

Xenoblade Chronicles X Release Date and ridiculously long trailer considering how it's out in Japan

Yoshi's Woolly World US Date

Pokkén

Zelda Wii U Trailer (It's technically not at E3 :p)

Zelda Delay Placation - Twilight Princess HD and/or something on the 3DS

Third party stuff

Surprise 1

Surprise 2

Surprise 3

Pretty much agree with this, with SNES remix being the 'available right now' game.

I get a nagging feeling that the Digital Event will disappoint me all of a sudden.

Mostly because they showed a lot of stuff already at E3 with the championship and I'm afraid that they'll spend a lot of time on the same titles but now with more background info/release dates. I'm afraid there's too much hype so best to expect nothing new except for Starfox gameplay and more Super Mario Maker.

I don't want to expect Metroid (or other surprises) and become disappointed when nothing of that gets mentioned... :(

Gahhh, just get it over with and leave me in peace for the next twelve months :shakehead

I get a nagging feeling that the Digital Event will disappoint me all of a sudden.

Mostly because they showed a lot of stuff already at E3 with the championship and I'm afraid that they'll spend a lot of time on the same titles but now with more background info/release dates. I'm afraid there's too much hype so best to expect nothing new except for Starfox gameplay and more Super Mario Maker.

I don't want to expect Metroid (or other surprises) and become disappointed when nothing of that gets mentioned... :(

Gahhh, just get it over with and leave me in peace for the next twelve months :shakehead

Don't worry, there will be announcements. It's not just going to be those two. I get being cautious, but sometimes you guys are ridiculous :p

Probably best to watch the UK version of the stream for the UK dates anyway

Twitch and UStream are terrible. As soon as Nintendo Europe use YouTube I'll watch them.

Doed the digital event switch over to localised content though? Can't remember...

Can anyone kindly give a link of all the streams , want to have some back up plans in place .

Also can someone please post all the traditional e3 gifs , shiggsy in the car , the mega bombs and train ones :D

Don't worry, there will be announcements. It's not just going to be those two. I get being cautious, but sometimes you guys are ridiculous :p

I'm an addict, I NEED to keep my expectations low :heh: